Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? (8920 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Do Kids Given Birth To In C&S Or Celestial Churches Have Dreadlocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? by paulicoco: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, I have been battling with something in my mind and i would like to seek for some advice. I have decided to stop using hair extensions in my hair and also stopped relaxing my hair( I am natural). I would like to get locks( sister locks rather than dreadlocks), which would suit my face and allow my hair to grow. Now my question, Is it good for a christian to have Locks?? it doesnt say that it is not right in the bible, but i keep on hearing nigerians associate dreadlocks/ locks with evil spirits. Mind you , i am not a Dada, who is said to be born with hair like that... but i would like that neat type of dreadlocks that look beautiful and most women, who wear them.
Re: Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? by LadyH(f): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2014
I love dreads, buh i hate d idea of being on one hairstyle for a long tym.

wear ur locks anyways b. kiss
Re: Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? by Prowizy2(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Christ Embassy accepts everything!!
Re: Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? by paulicoco: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
i m a mountain of fire miracle ministries member. .... i know that going to a certain church will not guarantee holiness or heaven in an way.. but i want to know uf dreadlocks can cause spiritual problemS
Re: Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? by emmyskies(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Number one deceit the devil has come up with: IT'S NOT WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE. DO IT. IT'S NOT A SIN.
The Bible cannot be written every generation to point out invented evil. We need the Holy Spirit to guide us to all truth -John 16:13

Look op, be natural

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / Why Do People Become More Spiritual When They Are Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.