Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) (4484 Views)

"You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by chiebuka55: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2014
No matter how idle you are, can you have sex 4/5 times a day? Singer Maheeda says she can..and she does...sometimes.

"It’s like food, it’s like shower. I’m trying to say it’s natural, it comes naturally. Your body would request for it. Sometimes my body would request for it like 4 times a day, maybe 5, maybe once but anytime sha, we go do am well" Maheeda told Vanguard over the weekend.

If you have orgasm five times a day won't you have convulsion?

Check out Maheeda's Latest Naked Photos here: http://www..com/2014/08/can-any-woman-really-have-sx-5-times.html

Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by Chynx(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2014
She said "five times a day" not "five times everyday".
Don't also forget that she used the word "SOMETIMES".

On a very good day, five sessions of sex is very possible. I have gone five rounds in a span of 15 hours...no time!

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Chynx: She said "five times a day" not "five times everyday".

On a very good day, five sessions of sex is very possible. I have gone five rounds in a span of 15 hours...no time!

O se!!....Voultron!!!!
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by Waspy(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Kokan aye
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by sidosky(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

O se!!....Voultron!!!!

my brother,it is possible.it all depends on ur state of mind

SEX IS VERY GOOD
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Chynx: She said "five times a day" not "five times everyday".

shows you're not man enough

1 Like

Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by jenniferzara(f): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Oh my god. This is really unbelievable. I never heard like this kind of information.. angry angry
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Her husband is old and worn out even if he F her 10x a day she won't be satisfied
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by chumakk: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2014
This is a sign of jobless. Either she or the man doing the fvcking is jobless. How can you have sex three times in day? Are you in honeymoon? Let's say twice a day; one in the morning and one in the night. Will the man come back in the afternoon to service her grin Pls remind me who Maheeda is again cheesy Is she not the one that usually put off her cloth in the name of singing?
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by oyatmicah(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
abeg tell am say ebola dey town o
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by bliss2al(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
#mtcheeeeeewn
later another post will surface
"Mahida revealed she is still a virgin"
stupid idiotic element
na Ebola go finish u lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by vm26: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
chumakk: This is a sign of jobless. Either she or the man doing the fvcking is jobless. How can you have sex three times in day? Are you in honeymoon? Let's say twice a day; one in the morning and one in the night. Will the man come back in the afternoon to service her grin Pls remind me who Maheeda is again cheesy Is she not the one that usually put off her cloth in the name of singing?

i agree with u.quality vs quantity.forgive the b!@ch she gets quantity not quality maybe with men with toothpicks so tiny she needs to b pumped 5 times to gt the good feeling ans satisfaction
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Its possible nah.....I can even go lipsrsealed
Re: Can Any Woman Really Have Sex 5 Times A Day? Maheeda Said She Does (photos) by ideee03(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol @ Voltron.
JeffreyJamez:

O se!!....Voultron!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who This Boy Grew Up To Be (photo) / See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo / 'wizkid' And 'davido' Coming From The Gym!!(very rare PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.