Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Is Wrong In Being Black? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Wrong In Being Black? (11780 Views)

Why Every World Map You're Looking At Is wrong / Difference Between Being Black In The Uk And Being Black In The Us / This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by ezan(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2014
What is wrong? The color for pete's sake! The skin color isn't black, it's dark brown. Same apply to those who call themselves 'white'.
So, "what is wrong in being black" makes absolutely no sense. Black is not a race.
Don't let anyone define you by your skin color which - might I add, they got wrong. You're much more...a human being.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by OmoEziokwu: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2014
There is an inherent sense of anti-intellectualism within most communities of black people. Religious overzealousness has also consumed the average black mind. Self-hate and disregard for the black heritage that could have been improved upon to bring it to global levels of appreciation, rather than swallowing all of the rubbish from other civilizations. It's hard to disagree with those reports that opine that white people generally have higher IQ points.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by neuljosh(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2014
reading
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2014
neohitler: Blacks belong in the cage. Give us Africa and we'll make it another heaven on earth in five years.oh yes go ahead and call me a racist but you know it's the truth. you people can't manage your resources. I think you govt. should adopt chinese one child policy. We are tired of cleaning your sh!ts

Come say this this crap to my face you snow ape!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Youngzedd(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Nobleval: Many things. Black brain,black manner,black attitude.angry

Yellow card.
Offside
Penalty
Free Kick
Red card

Choose one?
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by martolux(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2014
black don't crack!!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by lilprinze: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2014
d only tin i c wrong wit us d blackz iz jz corruption, greed and lack or organization
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by AFOHYBEE(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Black is beauty
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by pak: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2014
donnypool:

Op you are totally wrong in some aspect, economic wise Black countries are poor but mentally body is equal, there is no curse anywhere, its not due to slavery or any other thing, but it is due to greed. The mind of an average African mind is filled with greed, the average African man want to be better than the rest, so therefore he careless to provide jobs just so that the man he tagged poor will not be richer than himself tomorrow. Dangote is a billionaire, but what has he done to help Nigeria?, Abacha stole billions, where did he keep the money? James Ibori went and bought estate in UK with investment, why didn't he build the estate here?

I don't blame our leaders but even the people ain't good either. Blacks are succeeding every where in different countries but the ones in the black govern countries are suffering. Go to Winnipeg Alberta Canada and see how those greedy leaders spend money on their Kids?, you will broke into tears.

My friend, the problem with Black African's is greed..

I don't see the difference between what you have said and the OPs opinion,
you just expressed the same sentiments in different word.
bottomline, There is a problem somewhere that's holding us back
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tbagjames(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2014
engineerd:

Look at your head like agbalumo....Agbaya!
your upper-lip like croissants....
That's why i love blacks. At least we have a strong sense of humour.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by henryobinna(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2014
neohitler: Blacks belong in the cage. Give us Africa and we'll make it another heaven on earth in five years.oh yes go ahead and call me a racist but you know it's the truth. you people can't manage your resources. I think you govt. should adopt chinese one child policy. We are tired of cleaning your sh!ts
S.O.B can you repeat your rant again, am trying to decipher something from that
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2014
pak:

I don't see the difference between what you have said and the OPs opinion,
you just expressed the same sentiments in different word.
bottomline, There is a problem somewhere that's holding us back

The Op was using words like cursed and he said Blacks all over the world and that isn't correct. anyways Greed is not a bad thing but it depends on how it is being used. westerners are greedy towards Africans, that's why they always wanna be better than Africans. But many Africans are totally greedy towards themselves. that's what am tryna make the op understand, and its individual problem and not all blacks are backward
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Youngzedd:

Yellow card.
Offside
Penalty
Free Kick
Red card

Choose one?
None.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Humblesam(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
You are a born racist we know,so your shitty comment doesn't stain my black skin.
Can't even give a second thought about this poo you typed here cuz it's in you and your fucking smelling generation........keep on hating what you can't create.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by makahlj2: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2014
engineerd:

Stop feeding the troll. If not for your response, I'd not even notice his post.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Absolutely nothing is wrong with being black...Black is Beautiful..Neohitler take a trip to hell...
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50: The plight of the black man brings an old tune by UB40 to my mind:

"King(Martin Luther), where are your people now?! Chained and pacified! Tried in vain to show them how and for them you died."

Malcolm, Dr King, Stokley Carmichael, Patrice fought hard for the black man, at the end of the day, the black man is still in chains. The chains of mental slavery.

Going by what you put as your signature, you possess no standing whatsoever to give any meaningful contribution to this thread.

Except you are just a bleeding hypocrite.

Quote me and you will just die of Ebola before this month runs out. Shey you reside in Lagos?
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by neohitler(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014
engineerd:

Typical n!gga always violent.You and your worthless fellow banana lovers can't do a sh!t.fyi I'm not a racist just a realist
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by daryoor(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2014
this you write up is too simplistic, i need data and analysis. because i believe the word curse does apply.

the reason why iraq is way backward than other average middle Eastern country is because of fractions and rivalries and the wests role in stirring things up the more. iraq will not still get if right in 10 years( my own conclusion) . will we no say they are cursed? this is just the story of most of the african countries.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2014
I read in a book tittled "what's wrong with being black" where d author said that the original descendants of Egypt were dark skinned and they were disobedient to God and committed a lot of atrocities even after God warned them to stop, they didn't so God placed a curse on them consequently on the black race. I don't knw wheather history can proce ths though.

But I ponder and wonder about the reason the black race is suffering so much and I av concluded that our mentality is the problem. We av suffered slavery, colonialism, segregation, aparthied, incanceration, neo colonialism and other form of violence against our being that our mentality have been affected so badly. In all, I think the black race will rise and live and understand the true value of our humanity
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by kadas01(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2014
We were suppose to be the "pride" of the "new age"! But evil crept in! Evil crept in when some dark souls among the Black Race at that time connived with White imperialists to do the "unthinkable"- "buying and selling" of "human beings"!! shocked

As if that was not enough, these evil men in our midst also in connivance with these evil white imperialists shared our Continent amongst themselves so as to forever enslave the black man!

Those Africans sold as slaves at that time would have placed a very heavy curse on a Continent that allowed them to be sold like "cheap animals" in whatever guise!

The black man is suppose to be a very noble personalty only and only if he genuinely frees himself from the shackles holding him down!

Shalom!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by neohitler(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Titiluvly: Absolutely nothing is wrong with being black...Black is Beautiful..Neohitler take a trip to hell...
Thanks chocolate
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2014
neohitler:
Typical n!gga always violent.You and your worthless fellow banana lovers can't do a sh!t.fyi I'm not a racist just a realist

Like i said raw skinned snow monkey....come say that crap to my face and i will knock you and your melanin deficient generation back to the cave where you all belong.....You gaddamn freak of nature!!!! You child molesting rap*ist pig!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by neohitler(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2014
henryobinna: S.O.B can you repeat your rant again, am trying to decipher something from that
Maybe because you are too dumb to read with your banana head.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Asher79: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
When you say 'being black,' do you mean just the colour of my skin or the quality of mind and the content of my character, or both? Do I like the colour of my skin? Oh, absolutely yes! If I have to go by the biblical account of creation, that all human races can be traced all the way back to Adam and Eve, then I love my skin all the more, because Adam simply means 'dark earth,' and man was formed from the dust of the ground; meaning that the black skin is the original skin. If you've ever read that 'Africa is the cradle of man's origin,' then you'd understand how true it is when you look at the world map and see how centralized the map of Africa is. The map of the world is like a jig-saw puzzle. Take a good look at it and you'd see how well other continents would fit in if they were placed alongside the map of Africa. And don't forget too, that Africa is also said to be 'the cradle of man's civilization'. But it'd seem like down the centuries, Africans, indeed the black race, refused to keep developing their minds unlike the other races. Life itself is naturally dynamic and complex. In order to keep up with those complexities, people have to be very dynamic and sophisticated in dealing with those vicissitudes of life. And I think that's exactly where the black race fell short, whereas other races made remarkable progress. What the black man has in physical prowess, he lacks very woefully in rigorous mental exertion. He's never dynamic in his thinking and way of reasoning. Never sees his challenges as an opportunity waiting to be harnessed to get to the next level; rather, he sees them as controlled by some spiritual entities he has to appease with some sacrifices in order to be free from his challenges. So, he does not attempt to make any meaningful research into the problem so as to fully grasp the nature of it and come up with possible solutions which might lead to some inventions and innovations. Therefore, his entire life is just static. We are our own problem and not the whites. Until we rise up and break the shackles off of our minds, we will continue in slavery to other races. Look at our so-called leaders, they travel to some of the best places in the world only to discover the best houses to buy, the best cars to buy, the best hospitals to go to, so that when they get back to Nigeria they'd steal enough money to acquire the products of other people's (races) mental endeavour, instead of thinking of how to replicate those things in their own country. So then, I like the colour of my skin, but I hate the quality of mind!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by neohitler(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
engineerd:

Like i said raw skinned snow monkey....come say that crap to my face and i will knock you and your melanin deficient generation back to the cave where you all belong.....You gaddamn freak of nature!!!! You child molesting rap*ist pig!!
Wow easy boy.don't get a heart attack for the truth.I think you people are the biggest racist and the most violent race. You know it's the truth and that's why you're hurting.?fvck off ape
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Abiagirl777(f): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Read pst. Mathew Ashimolowo's book'what is wrong with being black'since den i have a different perception and understanding abt de BLACK.its an eye opener.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by kyrianken(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2014
ok ooo
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Hero10001: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Lilaex: Blacks are full of shit. With rutting leaders, and epidemic such as islam destroying the continent. Hell any race will be backward with this type of problem!
In summary, Blacks are cursed!
Thank God i'm a "Nigerian Black" and not other Blacks.
GOD bless Naija!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2014
neohitler:
Wow easy boy.don't get a heart attack for the truth.I think you people are the biggest racist and the most violent race. You know it's the truth and that's why you're hurting.?fvck off ape

are u done phucking your sister?
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by halix239(f): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2014
even our ladies are ashamed of their color, all bleaching around
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Kalvan50: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Going by what you put as your signature, you possess no standing whatsoever to give any meaningful contribution to this thread.

Except you are just a bleeding hypocrite.

Quote me and you will just die of Ebola before this month runs out. Shey you reside in Lagos?

Who died and made you the enforcer of moral authority?! Please, Go to hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba People and Culture From Sierra Leone And The Gambia. / The Origin Of Igbanke People In Edo State / Top 10 Largest Ethnic Group In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.