Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Is Wrong In Being Black? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Wrong In Being Black? (11810 Views)

Why Every World Map You're Looking At Is wrong / Difference Between Being Black In The Uk And Being Black In The Us / This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2014
smoothsk: Once we eradicate the crab mentality and try to support our brothers when achieving instead of hating and beefing.

When we purge ourselves from the master(white), slave(blacks) slave orientation. The day we finally know that whatever we become is up to us because it is a choice whether to fail or to succeed.... Then there will indeed be black supremacy.
I don't have time for sentimental sympathy. I believe in actions which would move Africa forward and they have to come through sacrifices.

You are another shallow minded individual who cannot reason beyond things which don't work. Keep dreaming along the line of hating on other when you can't even create anything to do that. Get organized, dude! You are annoying!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by neohitler(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2014
I didn't insult blacks in my first post but some people here decided to abuse me and my race for saying the facts.I do not have any problems with black people but i hate those blacks that give births to children they can't cater for and your useless leaders for not having any good plans for their countries and continent.You people like to blame whites for all your misfortunes and you fathers and leaders like robert mugabe have succeeded by brain washing you to believe that white men doesn't want you to succeed.Of course we want you to succeed and stop your over dependence on us for everything.Hate me or like me,i don't care and i will keep saying the facts till blacks stop behaving like monkeys.And for those that called me a racist;you are also a racist.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by gatiano(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
A GOD so powerful and wise, he alone created the heavens and the earth and the beast within, above and beneath it, Gen 1: 1-25, only when it got to the 26th verse, he needed the help of others, and said "let US make man in OUR own image, and give him dominion and power over ..... who are these US and OUR? There is a big difference btw created and made.
Black man created all things? And the resurrection in Revelations? does it mean that my grandma and greatgrandpa will rise again? and i shall see them? no sir! it is refering to the mentally dead people, black people all around the world.
The black man is created of the dust, meaning created out of all the minerals, elements to the very least atom of the earth, and the earth herself is created out of the universe. just imagine how great you are black man that has been put to sleep. wake up to yourself, and start loving that color and body of yours. finally, all living things are created out of darkness, the womb is black ( man, woman means a womb-man), the universe is dark black, beneath the soil thru which plant come forth is dark black. life is us blackman. im thankful to GOD(ALLAH) THAT IM BLACK.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by martolux(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
ReubenAbati:

This is one of the problem with blacks. At 28 (or probably 29) you still dey take selfie share for Nairaland.
who advised you to bleach your skin... park well jare.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by martolux(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
neohitler:
So much freedom for a n!gga. I'm done talking with a trash like you.but before I go I have some banana for you.come and have some don't be shy you little monkey.
see racism among the so called black sef..well between two unequals we'll still find sub-equal.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: I don't have time for sentimental sympathy. I believe in actions which would move Africa forward and they have to come through sacrifices.

You are another shallow minded individual who cannot reason beyond things which don't work. Keep dreaming along the line of hating on other when you can even create anything to do that. Get organized, dude! You are annoying!

Organised Dude you lack manners you don't have to be rude to proove a point (stupid point though).
Kindly answer these questions:

1. What are the things that don't work?
2. What are the actions you believe will move the black race forward?
3. Guess blacks having the crab mentality is cool abi?

Try and read through my post again guess you can read?

On a final note you do not know me so why the insult, there are more sane ways of passing forward a point without being a slow poke. By the way how old are you? Am sure you are not yet an adult or probably u suffering from low self esteem your post definitely reeks of that...!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by gatiano(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Psychologically, nobody will love a person or people that don't love himself or theirselve. this stands true and its 100% fact.
According to the teaching of GOD (ALLAH) to Elijah Mohammed, he asked and then answers the following:

Who is the Original Man? The original man is the Asiatic Black man; the Maker; the Owner; the Cream of the planet Earth - Father of Civilization, God of the Universe.

Who is the colored man? The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.

devil is a person that makes evil seems good. like its ok for a man to stick up his 7 inches up in the behind of another man.
listen and read the teachings of Elijah Mohammed. be objective, don't be emotional about it.

why is the black man this way?
1) because he think his GOD is a mystery, the more he drift further from GOD, the more he loses his mind, thus men walking naked with heavy metals stunk up in his ear,lips and tongue. Note GOD is a supreme scientist and he's black. walks, breaths,eats, talks. Abraham cooked for God, Enoch walked with GOD.

2) Because black men think a particular snake can talk, and that snake in genesis had become a dragon in revelations, some black children believe that dragon is real and some older ones think it existed, you have been fooled. the spitting fire means speaking lies.

3) that hell is hotter than the soil and its deep down in the ground, earth. well the distance btw the earth and the sun is 93,000,000 miles no more , no less. and the diameter of the earth is 7,926miles, that means the earth on which you are standing is of radius is 3648 mile, how come is that you are not roosted? you ask a blackman where is GOD? he points to the sky.

4) when did GOD become zeus, that he toasted and seduced other men's fiancee? the reason why Joseph is not know must have been that he was black.

5) this should have been the first point, that GOD is spirit, and devil too is spirit enslaves the mind, an enslaved mind is an enslaved life. GOD is a supreme being meaning MAN, and devil is a man too, a liar and a blood shedder.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Biggybountz: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
neohitler:
I'm sorry man.

No worries bro. Like i said you have some points, the truth is bitter and the fact remains we blacks keep shying away from reality as you can see from some of the comments on here.

We are the enemy of ourselves, keep blaming the western world. Okay one excuse is 'the western world is stealing from us'. So now that we have realised that, can our leaders not do something about it? Hell No! Its excuses upon excuses and greed/selfcenteredness.

Pardon me if our leaders have a strategy or long term goal which i am ignorant about, but I see no reasons why Nigeria particularly is not part of the BRIC(Brazil, Russia, India and China), all we keep screaming is black don't crack, black is beauty, blah blah blah until the world leaves us behind.

Have a good day man and no to Racism, laters!
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by gatiano(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
I would like to explain thru one example how we are being fooled, and how the white man kills two birds with one stone. i.e kill the blackman and make profits at the same time. now pls correct me if i'm wrong. and not all white people are bad, few are good, very good.

let take an orange for example, it contains among all nutrients, vitamin C and calcium, supporting immune system and strengthening the bones respectively.

this orange cost just 10 naira, then it supports your digestion, etc

keep in mind that the time you take buying and consuming this orange is not more than 10 mins

now the white scientist comes, he observes and studies this orange, then he drains out this nutrients from the orange, and synthesis them into medicines, ascorbic acids and calcium supplements, ask your self, where are the vitamin C from?
he sells this medicine at a gross rate. and he added some chemicals to the vit just to make it you know solid, which is dangerous to your development.

then he notices that this orange is not as nutritious as it is suppose to be, then he add another chemicals, flavours, and sugar, notice now that the 10 naira orange has gone up, this orange without its natural nutrients with hazadous chemical had gone up to 30 naira.

then you buy this orange, it won't strengthen your bones or aid your digestion, instead it creates problems in your body system plus diabetes. it will cost you say about 500 naira for consultation with the doctor, treatment will cost time and money say 1000 naira. you will then buy the same vit C that was drained out for like 1000 naira, which will cost you another ailment, treatment for that another say 2000 naira. now you are sick lieing in bed for days if not years, with loss in self production which may equals to infinty in naira or dollars.

now let calculate without adding the infinity in naira
good orange - 10 naira
bad orange - 30 naira profit to the white man 20 naira.
doctor's fee - 500 naira
1st treatment of lack of vit C and calcium supplements - 1000 naira profit to white man 1020 naira
2nd treatment for removing the chemicals residue of 1st treatment - 2000 naira that is 3020 naira to the whiteman
you have just got yourself a bad orange for 3020 naira instead of 10 naira

power= work/ time. now calculate the small work you used to buying this orange which is 10 mins and divide by the work you did trying to get well. it equals to less than 1, which mean you are 0 zero.

3020 * 170,000,000= 513,400,000,000 naira. is what he makes plus killing us.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by 9jahubcom(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
mrtruth:
Hahahahaaa! What can be more true? This episode says it ALL about the black man's heart. So jealous and callous. Don't mind him my brother. You fine jare
God Bless u jare for d sincerity
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by danielmichael(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
logica: With a name like Daniel Michael, no wonder logic is foreign to you. You mentioned football; the same football that a black man is considered the greatest of all time? Entertainment? Michael Jackson? Of all things you tried to use as example of white domination, you actually decided to single out the human endeavors which blacks have actually dominated. grin
u ve insubordinately exoterize on gingual misproportionality dat is de reason y ure oozely oozing D̶̲̥̅̊ statement
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by gatiano(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
the problems of the black man, is lack of thinking and his fear of basic mathematics, the most formidable one is every blackman wants to be a leader. a leader without light (knowledge). i have an opinion on how to mess up this politicians that they would run. it involves no violence, just simple mathematics and standing up for youselves and for your children's children.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by logica(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: You are a living proof to what I said. You've just shown it in your effing post. cry cry cry
LOL. And your silly response is supposed to get me thinking eh? Maybe you can manage to confuse rather than convince yourself that anything in my post is disorganized; or suggests disorganization. Oya, give it a go.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
mickyarams:

You just hit the nail on the head. Our problem is greed, white people take advantage of that greed to gain access to our natural resources. Unfortunately our youths are too tribalistic to realise this and it will remain like this for a long time judging by the comments I read on African forums on a daily basis.

thats true, i don't really see Black African countries, taking any mantle of leadership.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by zeongeon: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Black is beautiful when it comes to individuality, the person who is dark in complexion BUT in general the black race and nations has something wrong going on for it..its pointless deceiving ourselves let's face it, the reality it staring us in the face..the black race has a problem.

Slave trade for example wasn't it not same black man that sold fellow black men to slave raiders and traders?

Haven't u come to notice that u don't hear a black country fight another country for example Nigeria fights ivory coast rather u hear war within the country itself brothers and tribes take up arms and kill themselves example hutsu/tutsi, ife/modakeke, aguleri/emuleri,...the list goes on and on.

The black man is selfish and self centered that's why black leaders and politicians will want to grow old and die in power just becos they want to keep looting, squandering and wasting resources while there pple suffer..seems black man is happy to see his brothers, neighbours and citizens suffer..while the whites see what they can do to improve the life of there brothers we d blacks buy machetes, form militant and rebel groups to kill one another.

Even the african countries that have the white look isn't as bad as d black african countries.

We are so religious yet so wicked, greedy and selfish. Presently our leaders don't care about ebola and boko haram all they care about is 2015 because of there greed and selfishness.

The problem of black man is in the mind the black men that have worked on there mind and liberated themselves truely make black indeed beautiful BUT the majority of d black race still has lots of work to do on there mindset.

According to Bob marley.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery non but ourselves can free our minds.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
smoothsk:

Organised Dude you lack manners you don't have to be rude to proove a point (stupid point though).
Kindly answer these questions:

1. What are the things that don't work?
2. What are the actions you believe will move the black race forward?
3. Guess blacks having the crab mentality is cool abi?

Try and read through my post again guess you can read?

On a final note you do not know me so why the insult, there are more sane ways of passing forward a point without being a slow poke. By the way how old are you? Am sure you are not yet an adult or probably u suffering from low self esteem your post definitely reeks of that...!

Nonsense! I would only take you serious when you can make sense in your comments. Not this trash you are writing out of your utter dysfunctional African life. I am not going to entertain some dubious behavior you are exhibiting in your writing as though you are smart enough to make me see your reasons when you are not. Meanwhile, there is nothing silly about my point just that you are too silly to see the facts of it.

However, you haven't been able to comprehend my post from a civilized man's point of view. Why do you expect me to continue saying the same thing you wouldn't possibly understand ?

For the umpteenth time, I would answer your questions accordingly and I know you aren't going to make a single sense out of it. I am going to use African and black interchangeably in this very post.

1) Things that don't work for blacks is the society and barbaric culture. It is hard to separate both in this context. They haven't been able to move the people forward than create an area of enviousness for the developed world. Often used as excuses to blame the west for their failures.

2) There are lot of actions which black people can take to turn things around for the good of humanity. I have been able to spell them out in my subsequent writings in this forum.

(a) Proper education to serve the community and to stop embracing the primitive past our ancestors lived. This has to come in the forms of providing modern schools, from the kindergarten to the college equipped with the best resources. Not only are the students going to be engaged in scientific activities but to make sure things are done in orderly fashion.

(b) A working elected leaders and system. The people have to come together to fight against corrupt leaders and say no to any form of stealing. The need to start educating the youths to fight for their rights and use the media available to them to expose bad leaders should be a routine. There must a great fight to get rid of those found wanting in that area and be imprisoned for life if possible.

(c) Stop mass production of babies in squalid conditions. The population is expanding exponentially in the poor and rural areas to the detriment of the society. This is putting stress on the people, resources and the environment. I can't imagine the hellish condition people live in Africa due to their inability to find a working solutions to reduce the population to a manageable state.

(d) Stop hating on the West. 90% of the things used by Africans are devised by the westerners and I don't see any reason why they have to be blamed for the inabilities of the black people to get organized and follow a civilized way of life(promote rule of law). That is the most annoying thing about black people, most especially, Nigerians in their arrogant and ignorant nature.

(e) Teach the people about simple hygiene. The black children and adults have to be taught about taking care of their bodies, surroundings and food. The Africans are so dirty in their smelling bodies and environment that you would agree some of them are living worse than animals in the forest. Jeez! Do something i d i o ts!

(f) Provide good infrastructure. There is need for good health care, social and economic activities. They have to build hospitals supplied with modern equipment to take care of sick people. There has to be health-care bill that is directed at the old, poor and the sick. Provision of good roads, bridges, good public transportation, clean water, better housing,security(expedient and top priority),etc. Those aren't working in African society.

Crabs in the bucket is pulling blacks all rather Africans backward in all facet of life. This is a testament to how much envious they are in nature and are ready to keep living the annoying dirty life wasting earth resources and putting pressure on the environment because they have not been able to devise a working solution so others must be put in harms way. Your crab mentality is typical of blacks. Sh*t!

I've gone through your post before and you haven't made a single sense than a plan to insult my family. You don't know my family either. Reading your post proves that you are a primitive human being meant to dwell in the forest like brutes.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
HARDDON:

it's all a state of the mind: for as he thinketh in his mind, so he is!

i know alot of dark skinned folks who rose above the stigmatization and all that the african skin affords, to the pinnacles of sumbline career.

I know alota african folks who are helping out the western world, u become what u think about most times.

think poverty, and poverty would follow u. apply your heart to how u can be at the very prime, nothing can stop u.

Africa needs to wake up from its mental slavery and taste the royal coffee, tis latter than she thinks!

U were born an eagle Oh mother AFRICA! arise and soar and stop living like a chick!

u have the same mindset with me

thanks for this

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheMasterpiece: Hello, you copied Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo's book, "What is wrong with being black?" verbatim and you failed to acknowledge him in your post? You are asking what is wrong with being black, meanwhile you're appropriating someone's work as yours? Seun , Mukina2 , Obinoscopy , this is plagiarism and shouldn't be encouraged.

I know that and I know I should have referred him are we looking at the content or whom is copied
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
donnypool:

Op you are totally wrong in some aspect, economic wise Black countries are poor but mentally body is equal, there is no curse anywhere, its not due to slavery or any other thing, but it is due to greed. The mind of an average African mind is filled with greed, the average African man want to be better than the rest, so therefore he careless to provide jobs just so that the man he tagged poor will not be richer than himself tomorrow. Dangote is a billionaire, but what has he done to help Nigeria?, Abacha stole billions, where did he keep the money? James Ibori went and bought estate in UK with investment, why didn't he build the estate here?

I don't blame our leaders but even the people ain't good either. Blacks are succeeding every where in different countries but the ones in the black govern countries are suffering. Go to Winnipeg Alberta Canada and see how those greedy leaders spend money on their Kids?, you will broke into tears.

My friend, the problem with Black African's is greed..

then what do we do
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

then what do we do

we can start by thinking about what we can do to help the society.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

I know that and I know I should have referred him are we looking at the content or whom is copied
Both smiley.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
donnypool:

we can start by thinking about what we can do to help the society.

I will give u an example of how a black man mind work
.look at in no son car they call it Igbo made . this is Nigeria

I was in an organization my boss saw how I was bringing deals to the firm he got so jealous that he regretted hiring an igbo man that he just fired me.

instead of asking me how I was doing it he just fired me..this is the classic of black mind

I was in a bar one day I was just talking with a so called educated Nigerian I was like we can produce transformers that we don't need to import it...the guy told me that if we ban importation of transformer that igbos will start producing it ...that it will benefit igbos . I look at the guy and just gave up on them

I won't call the tribe in southern Nigeria that said this. it will be troublous and tribal so we cant just move on

look at us today
.we are just a shame as a nation
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

I was in an organization my boss saw how I was bringing deals to the firm he got so jealous that he regretted hiring an igbo man that he just fired me.

instead of asking me how I was doing it he just fired me..this is the classic of black mind

I was in a bar one day I was just talking with a so called educated Nigerian I was like we can produce transformers that we don't need to import it...the guy told me that if we ban importation of transformer that igbos will start producing it ...that it will benefit igbos . I look at the guy and just gave up on them

I won't call the tribe in southern Nigeria that said this. it will be troublous and tribal so we cant just move on

look at us today

Bro, you are correct, i have seen it happen too. Nigeria can be over populated without growth. with what you just said i'll recommend giving igbo their biafra and lets see how they will develop.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by logica(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

look at us today
I can see the reason you were fired right there in your post. It has to do with your communication skills. Of course sarcasm is a foreign concept to you; and you have a hard time reading subtle communication and body language.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Malakh: Define Black then we can talk
negroid
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by gatiano(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
saxywale: negroid

A nigger is from latin word "negro" from greek word "necro" which means dead, dead man walking, zombie.

A Blackman is, The original man, the Asiatic Black man; the Maker; the Owner; the
Cream of the planet Earth - Father of Civilization, God of the Universe.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
logica: I can see the reason you were fired right there in your post. It has to do with your communication skills. Of course sarcasm is a foreign concept to you; and you have a hard time reading subtle communication and body language.

it has nothing to do with been sarcastic what we should understand is that blacks feel intimidated by progress

they were dealing with individuals I employ a different strategy and started dealing with organizations ..this made my output to quadruple but he won't understudy buy jealous

now you have shown that tendency here. instead of tackling the issue you brought sarcasm here. I am not been sacarstic I am a man that call a spade a spade not a shovel

my wife has experienced this also ...I have notices that some set of people in Nigeria are just OK with complacency and docility

the black man will always dance party and not think...this is the problem

communication skills isn't a requirement where I was working but productivity

many people are more of liars and term it communication skills ....you will see an office instead of focusing on productivity you see people focusing on eye service

to be blunt there are some certain people I just can't work with due to inherent traits in them ....from experience and others experience ....

I have those that abhor competition and love quota system

I am a believer that competition brings the best out of an individual ...but Herr you see hate

look at the country today they are bombing and killing themselves for the singular fact that a man from minority is the president. .instead of supporting him they will try to pull him down

just despicable
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
donnypool:

Bro, you are correct, i have seen it happen too. Nigeria can be over populated without growth. with what you just said i'll recommend giving igbo their biafra and lets see how they will develop.

that's what I was trying to make them understand you can have population that is quantity not quality and Canada has few population that is quality

if we can have regional economy here it will be better ...I just think that some set of black peeps in Nigeria are anti progressive

and we should be a beacon to the black world .....

somebody said I am sadistic and sarcastic.... is it wrong using instances to buttres my point

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by tonychristopher: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
mayoroflag: Basically selfish leadership and lack of alignment between the interest of the elites and that of the masses...
you said it all but we still need to have the can so spirit in us

yesterday Europe colonised us today its china and Asian

something is wrong don't you think so

we should stop depending on government and start depending on ourselves and our ability ...this will be the beginning of the end to our docility . that will be emancipation for us and our kids

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by logica(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

it has nothing to do with been sarcastic what we should understand is that blacks feel intimidated by progress

they were dealing with individuals I employ a different strategy and started dealing with organizations ..this made my output to quadruple but he won't understudy buy jealous

now you have shown that tendency here. instead of tackling the issue you brought sarcasm here. I am not been sacarstic I am a man that call a spade a spade not a shovel

my wife has experienced this also ...I have notices that some set of people in Nigeria are just OK with complacency and docility

the black man will always dance party and not think...this is the problem

communication skills isn't a requirement where I was working but productivity

many people are more of liars and term it communication skills ....you will see an office instead of focusing on productivity you see people focusing on eye service

to be blunt there are some certain people I just can't work with due to inherent traits in them ....from experience and others experience ....

I have those that abhor competition and love quota system

I am a believer that competition brings the best out of an individual ...but Herr you see hate

look at the country today they are bombing and killing themselves for the singular fact that a man from minority is the president. .instead of supporting him they will try to pull him down

just despicable
Now I see you not only suffer from verbal communications skills; but also non-verbal. If you are so good at what you do, you might as well start your own company. Abi?
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by fightforchange1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher: Culled from the book: What Is Wrong In Being Black?, written by Matthew Ashimolowo

no different from any other group of people capable of attaining a lot of things wealth prosperity just as much as anybody else. this thread is kind of cool but also kind of weird at the same time because I just wish it was as a thing that will I get a category to make the sky looks like because of our skin color are features that we aren't able or unable to to prosper or to obtain happiness or obtain well I think it's kind of silly.
Re: What Is Wrong In Being Black? by fightforchange1(f): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
fightforchange1:

no different from any other group of people capable of attaining a lot of things wealth prosperity just as much as anybody else. this thread is kind of cool but also kind of weird at the same time because I get a category to make the sky looks like because of our skin color are features that we aren't able or unable to to prosper or to obtain happiness or obtain well I think it's kind of silly.

I have a such an respect for a blacks and I feel like they make me proud with everything that they do I just know and learn about the culture just give me a sense of pride and give me a sense of confidence I feel like I like can accomplished anything so looking at the coach is essential to my life because it gives me a sense of confidence it will help me fulfill everything all my goals in my life I don't help me obtain anything I want to possibly do so learning the culture is essential to me to my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Largest Ethnic Group In Africa / Origins Of The Word 'pikin' / Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.