Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (73993 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: *gives almeria a very resounding slap on her cheeks* and boards a plane and fly abroad
smiley
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello
Almeria: smiley
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by IAMBREEZY: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nice
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Aphex(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
where is Nkem Owoh?

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
bustyhelen:

I just checked ur posts to c how qualitative they are but unfortunately they are not even qualitative not talk of interesting.

yet u have d guts to critique lalasticlala. u claim his posts are not good yet u always long to open his threads and even comment.

can't u just appreciate the op ?

mtcheww

abeg lala I enjoy ur posts
What do you know?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by dollydolly(f): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=bustyhelen]

I just checked ur posts to c how qualitative they are but unfortunately they are not even qualitative not talk of interesting.I

yet u have d guts to critique lalasticlala. u claim his posts are not good yet u always long to open his threads and even comment
Eheh! Babe abeg I fit share anything with u bt definitely not my special pet name Lala. U can pls call him anything but that. Tnx for understanding. wink
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=dollydolly][/quot

hahahahahahaha

lmbbo
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Romanticboy1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
my picks
1-pete edochie-i love this man..he really interprets his roles wella especially as an evil father-in-law and occultic man..
2-ngozi ezeonu-wow...love her.....maybe cos she has a striking resemblance wid my mom..
3-patience-this woman is highly talented.
4-olu jacobs-haa...daddy olu...despite your old age,,you still deliver perfectly...salute you sir
5-Zack Orji-i love his gentility...coolest papa in the industry...
6-Camilia and shola-best in playing witches and causing havoc roles..Love 'em..
7-Chinwetalu agu-I love watching this man...his acting and slangs crack my ribs big time..love him esp in ''erak and eran'' Ovoko...lol
@Op,,where is nkem owoh? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by maxism2: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Romanticboy1: my picks
1-pete edochie-i love this man..he really interprets his roles wella especially as an evil father-in-law and occultic man..
2-ngozi ezeonu-wow...love her.....maybe cos she has a striking resemblance wid my mom..
3-patience-this woman is highly talented.
4-olu jacobs-haa...daddy olu...despite your old age,,you still deliver perfectly...salute you sir
5-Zack Orji-i love his gentility...coolest papa in the industry...
6-Camilia and shola-best in playing witches and causing havoc roles..Love 'em..
7-Chinwetalu agu-I love watching this man...his acting and slangs crack my ribs big time..love him esp in ''erak and eran'' Ovoko...lol
@Op,,where is nkew owoh? undecided

chiwetalu agu, DAT man enhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purpple: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls watch ur language..nobody is wacked amongs dem,remebr dis ar our elders we ar talkin abt..
Omexonomy: All the above names are wack
What about aluwe o ja si kota ewa wo ko to lo.
What about chief zebrudaya alias 4:30.
What about ireti, peace and chief in fuji house of commotion

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
purpple: Pls watch ur language..nobody is wacked amongs dem,remebr dis ar our elders we ar talkin abt..

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: *gives almeria a very resounding slap on her cheeks* and boards a plane and fly abroad
guy are u contesting with oga@ d top top! U are suddenly Present everywhere.lol youre even goin to another place again.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Last Bullet

He's taking advantage of some fufu mods who doesn't know what a quality thread is. Those mods v brought most of his s hitty threads to the frontpage. The guy go come dey feel like a current wire or someone that knows celebrities.
guy if thats d case,then take advantage.at least we know what home advantage is,same for upperhand. But im nt agreeth with you.( in Olu Jacobs voice) if you cant beat them, den join them(shrugs) or

VAMOOOSSSSSEEEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Now onto the next thing.

Zack Orji
Pete Edochie
Livinus
Olu Jacobs

comical

Chiwetalu Agu ( i rem a film he saw a hat always flying and it landed on someone who would actually die soon after. He used to make cash, and when he predicted the king is the nxt, the chiefs called for him to be banished, as the king( Pete Edochie ) was about saying 'u r hereby ba......' , he died on d spot.

Later the hat selected he himself and he ran from a coronation and died)
Emeka ani
Amungor
pls where is Arinze and this Olaitan in Tinsel?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by ng4u(f): 5:41am On Aug 07, 2014
E come be like say na ibos get nollywood
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2014
I love clarion and son so cute.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2014
ng4u: E come be like say na ibos get nollywood

iyabo lawani
olu Jacobs
jibola dabo
bukkky ajayi
joke Silva
Racheal oniga
shola shobowale
jide kosoko

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Favorite papas: nkem owoh & olu jacobs
favorite mama: patience ozokwor aka general mummy, she nor get rival cool nkem owoh aka osuofia isn't on the list,why now sad

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Awesome
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by BrAkingNews: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
f
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
I don't know them sef
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by kendrick93(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
pete edochie,ngozi and nkem owoh are my best outta dat list
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by kendrick93(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
without dem nollywood will be half d industry

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
bustyhelen: my best are

patience ozokwor

sola shobowale

Camila

Fabian adibe

ngozi ezeonu
you sef, you too disturb
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omo those clarion chukwura,s breasssts na take away,I feel like sucking dem dry
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Tucees(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lalasticlala please do you have Clarence number? I need am ASAP!!! Dayum!cheesy. Please pm it to me o! Don't post it here many seems to have their eyes on himangry
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalasticlala: clarion

clarion & son & Bby dad

clarion & son Clarence peters

Are u serious
I never knew Clarence is clarion's son

Wow
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
kendrick93: without dem nollywood will be half d industry
and it would have been much more better than it is now
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by IYANGBALI: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
e
Aphex: where is Nkem Owoh?
he is in my bra

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by akatekpe(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omexonomy: All the above names are wack
What about aluwe o ja si kota ewa wo ko to lo.
What about chief zebrudaya alias 4:30.
What about ireti, peace and chief in fuji house of commotion
imagine leaving out Pa James and Papa Ajasco
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
smackimorn:

Are u serious
I never knew Clarence is clarion's son

Wow
Like crious! Dats stale na, I do hope u know his fada is shina peters tho
@ topic nice lala darling, u always impress me but Osuofia isn't dere pls add him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.