Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (73990 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol. You made me sound like an alcoholic
Beauty is in the eye of the fanta-holder wink
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
all these data consuming thread ehn.... #disablesimagessharperly
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mee234: No body seems to mention Kennet Okonkwo. That guy made nollywood popular and RMD

Kenneth still de act lover boy roles
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
Beauty is in the eye of the fanta-holder wink
Brilliant! Now it doesn't sound alcoholic anymore cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Gordieshegz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abija too don tey na
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Mariaguti(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chiwetalu Agu..my man
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
*lights nuclear bomb on thread and make sure it first hits purplesummer and nobleval*
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by DSuperWoman(f): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
How can you forget Liz Benson. The queen of the screen and the almighty Eucharia

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by creamylicious(f): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chinwetalu agu is wack. He just like to to touch breast and yansh in movies.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: *lights nuclear bomb on thread and make sure it first hits purplesummer and nobleval*
shocked shocked *hides behind Nobleval*
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Who wants to set of a nuclear bomb here? grin grin grin grin
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
*Nuclear bomb wipes out noble val and bomb begins wiping purplesummer beginning with burning her shirt*whilst uniben student is already on a concord jet back to moon
purplesummer:
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalasticlala:

Kenneth still de act lover boy roles
Maybe but that guy and living in bondage started the revolution the gave birth to nollywood
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: *Nuclear bomb wipes out noble val and bomb begins wiping purplesummer beginning with burning her shirt*whilst uniben student is already on a concord jet back to moon
*grabs unibenstudent's leg and pulls him down to earth, unfortunately he crash-lands in Liberia* tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
shocked*just before crash landing some seconds to getting to liberia's soil , the cure for ebola arrives, and uniben student hurriedly catches it and immediately receives the ebola vaccine and he becomes first person to be cured of it,alleluia somebody*
purplesummer:
*grabs unibenstudent's leg and pulls his down to earth, unfortunately he crash-lands in Liberia* tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
*grabs unibenstudent's leg and pulls him down to earth, unfortunately he crash-lands in Liberia* tongue
That's a death sentence.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan: Who wants to set of a nuclear bomb here? grin grin grin grin
It's Unibenstudent. Please get him arrested sir.
I wonder what this country is turning into. when I was a university student I never handled bombs!
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
creamylicious: Chinwetalu agu is wack. He just like to to touch breast and yansh in movies.

lol.
ya he likes to touch them. in one of his movies they did him that Yoruba stuff magun and he couldn't extricate himself from chidi ihesie
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=DSuperWoman]How can you forget Liz Benson. The queen of the screen and the almighty Eucharia[/quote

if I had enlisted Eucharia as a Nollywood Mama she wouldn't b happy o. She claims sweet 16 ooooo. Recall the other time she fought d press for saying she's 48 or so
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
It's Unibenstudent. Please get him arrested sir.
I wonder what this country is turning into. when I was a university student I never handled bombs!
Dont wory, the law enforcement agents will stop him. There won't be a purple-summer in Nigeria, it will be a normal summer.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by creamylicious(f): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.
ya he likes to touch them. in one of his movies they did him that Yoruba stuff magun and he couldn't extricate himself from chidi ihesie
the tin dey always do am lalasticlala cheesy
lalasticlala:

lol.
the tin dey always do am lalasticlala
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
Dont wory, the law enforcement agents will stop him. There won't be a purple-summer in Nigeria, it will be a normal summer.
Haha. Good.
I would like a purple summer though, I want everything Purple
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fine mamas and papas! Patience Ozokwor's daughter looks so much like her.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: shocked*just before crash landing some seconds to getting to liberia's soil , the cure for ebola arrives, and uniben student hurriedly catches it and immediately receives the ebola vaccine and he becomes first person to be cured of it,alleluia somebody*
*just before he could drink the content, the vial dropped from his hand and the serum spills. Unibenstudents tries scooping the serum from the ground but it has already been mixed up with the virus* tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Proxy001(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
come too where is
Alex Osifo
Sam Dede
Larry Golds wealth
kanayo o. kanayo
Charles Okafor etc on ur list?

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol. I know you like humanity at large but especially women tongue
hmm...Talking about women..I like women sad
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: *lights nuclear bomb on thread and make sure it first hits purplesummer and nobleval*
angry
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
smiley
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: *Nuclear bomb wipes out noble val and bomb begins wiping purplesummer beginning with burning her shirt*whilst uniben student is already on a concord jet back to moon
Son when I was your age I never talked Nuclear bomb. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
*just before the virus could start , the genes in my body overpower ebola and uniben student becomes first person to overpower ebola with no serum*
purplesummer:
*just before he could drink the content, the vial dropped from his hand and the serum spills. Unibenstudents tries scooping the serum from the ground but it has already been mixed up with the virus* tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
Haha. Good.
I would like a purple summer though, I want everything Purple
blue summer tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
blue summer tongue
It's not a chelsea summer, it can only be Purple summer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.