Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

NYSC: Will You Like To Serve Again If Given The Chance? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Will You Like To Serve Again If Given The Chance? (863 Views)

6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With / What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? / NYSC Will Stop Posting Youth Corpers To Private Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Will You Like To Serve Again If Given The Chance? by bongolistik(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
I served last year somewhere in interior village of Akwa Ibom state. And with everythng remaining constant, I enjoyed my service year right from day 1 in camp till the day I passed out. It was indeed a memorable experience but for me even with all the good time I had during my NYSC days, if given the chance to serve again I will reject the offer cos I simply consider it as past and man need to forge ahead cos that's my philosophy about life, not coming back again in something you have graduated from, no matter the sweetness or the fun in it.

To me it is just like the same thing asking if I will like to go to another secondary school. Not as if any thing is bad wanting to serve again and keep on collecting your allawee, just that different strokes for different folk, I am just speaking for myself cos I know some folks will still love to serve again and again.

Now over to you, for those that have served before, if given the opportunity, will you serve again or will you love to serve again?
Re: NYSC: Will You Like To Serve Again If Given The Chance? by Gigibangs(f): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2014
Yea...but without cds

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Will You Like To Serve Again If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
bongolistik: I served last year somewhere in interior village of Akwa Ibom state. And with everythng remaining constant, I enjoyed my service year right from day 1 in camp till the day I passed out. It was indeed a memorable experience but for me even with all the good time I had during my NYSC days, if given the chance to serve again I will reject the offer cos I simply consider it as past and man need to forge ahead cos that's my philosophy about life, not coming back again in something you have graduated from, no matter the sweetness or the fun in it.

To me it is just like the same thing asking if I will like to go to another secondary school. Not as if any thing is bad wanting to serve again and keep on collecting your allawee, just that different strokes for different folk, I am just speaking for myself cos I know some folks will still love to serve again and again.

Now over to you, for those that have served before, if given the opportunity, will you serve again or will you love to serve again?
how much did the state paid you monthly and was it regular?
Re: NYSC: Will You Like To Serve Again If Given The Chance? by bongolistik(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
sodiqyinka: how much did the state paid you monthly and was it regular?
dey pay 6k monthly, it was nt dat regular, but dey payed 11 months complete sha. Payment often start 3 months afta camp.

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation For Lagos Corper / #softwork!..make Cool Money From D Corner Of Ur Homes Before And During Ur Servi / How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.