Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! (1798 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Swiftboy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
She's two but onething that baffles me and always putting me on my toes is that not ones,not twice she's been caught with our remote control batteries in her mouth almost punctured. Take biscuit...rara oh. Take puff puff mba! Ok you go drink kunu? Babu but hometheater batteries,Tv any battery is going straight into her tiny mouth. Egbami o!
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by McWhillion(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Shey uno sabi say Tiger battery dey sweet. Leave am make she chop na

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Swiftboy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
McWhillion: Shey uno sabi say Tiger battery dey sweet. Leave am make she chop na
you should try it first! Agbaya. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Youngsage: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Congrats! You have just discovered a rare talent!! Take her to nigeria's got talent, she's gonna make y'all proud. But wait, you mean she feeds ONLY on batteries
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Xsenga(f): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
THIS ONE IS STRONG. shocked
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by KingTom(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Xsenga: THIS ONE IS STRONG. shocked
Eleyi gidi gan grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Xsenga(f): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
KingTom:
Eleyi gidi gan grin
NICE 1. wink
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by jumzzy448: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Why don't you keep the remote control from her reach? I guess you know they are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Someone needs the devil beaten out of them.

Except you'll prefer a dead baby on your hands. Who knows what the contents of a battery does - when ingested.
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by okirewaju(f): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Children will be children,you have to constantly monitor her and when you take the battery from her, remind her why she should not put batteries in her mouth.

My baby does that too,imagine the look on my face one day when i saw my baby with drummer air freshener heading for the mouth.They need our supervision
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
What if u weren't arnd nd he does sumtn nasty. Just kip anytn batr3 out of his reach..there lotsa chemicals in batr3s u knw! cool
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by 5minsmadness: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Your niece is a hyperborean from the planet Synterax. They are drawn to the sulphur in the battery acid and munch on it greedily wherever they may find it. Hyperboreans have been visiting earth since the 18th century but it is not until 1957 that henry Kissinger of the united States gave them visa to come and go at will. They resemble humans to the minutest detail. You have nothing to worry about. They outgrow this craving after the age of 7.

I could be wrong though and she could be a normal human baby. In which case if you leave her to continue chewing on batteries she could damage her teeth, poison herself or even swallow the batteries which would then require surgery to get it out. I'll advice you to keep the remote and all sorts of batteries far away where her hand cannot reach.

That's if my first assumption is wrong though.
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by jejelady(f): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2014
5minsmadness: Your niece is a hyperborean from the planet Synterax. They are drawn to the sulphur in the battery acid and munch on it greedily wherever they may find it. Hyperboreans have been visiting earth since the 18th century but it is not until 1957 that henry Kissinger of the united States gave them visa to come and go at will. They resemble humans to the minutest detail. You have nothing to worry about. They outgrow this craving after the age of 7.
I could be wrong though and she could be a normal human baby. In which case if you leave her to continue chewing on batteries she could damage her teeth, poison herself or even swallow the batteries which would then require surgery to get it out. I'll advice you to keep the remote and all sorts of batteries far away where her hand cannot reach.
That's if my first assumption is wrong though.
Lol... Truly "5mins madness"
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by xynerise: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2014
She is displaying her talent. Who knows her name might appear on Guiness world record. lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Make I no talk Wetin devil put for my mind now now.

grin
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by mumumugu(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
She is science inclined. She needs to read elecronics engineering.

One day,she will pioneer nigria first car battery plant
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by adebisicutie: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
That's dangerous to her health, let her parents keep everything with batteries out of her reach. They should put remote controls on top of shelves so she can't get to them.
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by soulglo: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
How hard is it to keep batteries out of her reach. This is ridiculous.
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by allycat: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2014
You guys should make sure you keep all batteries away from this child. One of the worst things for a child to swallow by mistake is a battery. The battery inside the food passages will leak and cause severe chemical burns and at 2 the oesophagus is narrow so they end up stuck and cause a lot of damage. The same goes for watch and toy batteries.
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by hydrazone: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Swiftboy: She's two but onething that baffles me and always putting me on my toes is that not ones,not twice she's been caught with our remote control batteries in her mouth almost punctured. Take biscuit...rara oh. Take puff puff mba! Ok you go drink kunu? Babu but hometheater batteries,Tv any battery is going straight into her tiny mouth. Egbami o!
Get duracell batteries. They are much "tougher" to chew. You can also seal the battery cover on your remote control with celotape. Most importantly, be more vigilant. Cheers
Re: Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery! by JEITO: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
That's children for you! They like to put everything in their mouth; that's how they learn at that age. It is your responsibility to keep all harmful objects away from her.

As for the food aspect, force her to eat....

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed (find Attached Chat Between two Friends) / Lipstick Stain / Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.