Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Which Movie Has The Most Scary Werewolf? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Has The Most Scary Werewolf? (5516 Views)

Vampire Vs Werewolf / Which Korean Movie Has The Best Sound Track? / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Movie Has The Most Scary Werewolf? by khanivorous(f): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
RayMcBlue:

What's your opinion on Hemlock Grove. Been thinking of watching it, but I don't know... a few guys on twitter said the Show sucked. What do you think?

Suck is an understatement....I slept off 12 times before I could finish season 1 episode 1.... Boredom and due to the fact that NETFLIX produced it made me watch the show

The show suck big time

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Has The Most Scary Werewolf? by RayMcBlue(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
khanivorous:

Suck is an understatement....I slept off 12 times before I could finish season 1 episode 1.... Boredom and due to the fact that NETFLIX produced it made me watch the show

The show suck big time

Now, my mind's made up. My data will not be wasted on a forgettable show, then. Thanks.
Re: Which Movie Has The Most Scary Werewolf? by Fweshdude(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'll give it to underworld and van helsing, though they weren't scary buh they looked very real..

The CGI they used to pull that out was nice or like teen wolf's wolves..

Vampire diaries werewolves weren't particularly scary or realistic. They looked like normal wolves buh thier transformation looked painful, very very painful.. The sounds you hear like you breaking or wringing bones..

Hemlock's werewolves looked pretty good buh hmmm nothing scares me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Indian Movie Subtitle / Real Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class Has Surfaced Online / JA MYUNG Go(royal Princess)_fans Lets Talk Abou The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.