Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Post Your C#.net Questions Here - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Post Your C#.net Questions Here (4438 Views)

Check In: Submit Your C++ Questions Lets Solve / Post Your "c" Program Questions Here / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by linxon(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
a4extra:

please i have been working with .net for bout 2 years now,  and i guess its time for me to have ma MCTS and MCPD,  does anyone have any idea where i could get dumps,  so i could get familiar with the questions,  asp.net to be precise

Why do you want dumps? if you cheat it will devalue the certification, the questions are PRACTICAL rather than THEORETICAL.  There are so many people out there that can talk you to sleep about programming but when it comes down to the nitty gritty they canot code a "Hello world " program. I have an MCPD (C#) so I can tell you how to get one:

1.  The MS books are not enough, use the books as pointers to what you need to know and make MSDN your favourite destination
2.  Keep coding and practicing all the concepts you come across: Threading, Service Processing, and Application Domains, Serialization and I/O, collections etc
3.  Do an end of chapter assessment - its just a way to revise what you covered, if you have done step 1 you can skip the labs unless you are interested
4.  Finally buy Self Test software.  It has questions which are in the exact format as the exam and its a great lerning tool, it costs about £60 ($100) per exam.

Only when you have done these steps will you become a pro.  And finally the MCPD exam is very hard because there are not alot of study materials for it, this is because MS expects 'architects' with years of experience to take the exam not inexperienced students.

good luck.
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by solomonope(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2009
thanks
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by dammytosh: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
a4extra:

please i have been working with .net for bout 2 years now, and i guess its time for me to have ma MCTS and MCPD, does anyone have any idea where i could get dumps, so i could get familiar with the questions, asp.net to be precise

if u av bin into active asp.net development and deployment for the past 2 years, then u dnt really need any dump. The questions are very cheap compared to the hands on experience u've gained.
Just google for the three Self Pace Training Kit from microsoft on each of the exams you are willing to write nd read them very well. Practice the questions at the end of each lesson. Trust me, u are good to go.

I hope that helps.
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by lightwalk(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2009
Pls does anyone know much about API programming in C#
I'm tryina hook the CreateProcess API, thanks for your reply!
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by lightwalk(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
Kobojunkie:

http://blogs.msdn.com/thottams/archive/2006/08/11/696013.aspx

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/mobile/CreateProcess_Launch_EXE.aspx
Thanks but that was not near to what I was looking for. Those are links to others that are having problems with using the CreateProcess API. I am trying to create a global hook on the CreateProcess. Thanks
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Are you looking to create a global eventhandler or something? I really do not understand what you are trying to do as the links do show you how to hook on to the process from C#. If you want a c# equivalent, look in the System.Diagnostics.Process
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by lightwalk(m): 3:48am On Oct 11, 2009
The first one is talking about windows mobile and how to create a raw process. Moreover the person was asking for assistance. The other one is something on VB that's not really related to what am doing. I am trying to create a global hook for a software that allows only specific processes to be run on a system. That's exactly what am doing. Anyway,I found a sample in codeproject on mouse hook but it's not really the same thing. Maybe I'll have to download a book on it undecided
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
Oh!!! you are looking for an exact answer to your particular situation? From the two samples, you could get how to communicate with the API via C# but if you are looking for exact logic for your situation, then that is a whole issue entirely
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by lightwalk(m): 4:52am On Oct 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh!!! you are looking for an exact answer to your particular situation? From the two samples, you could get how to communicate with the API via C# but if you are looking for exact logic for your situation, then that is a whole issue entirely
Get how to communicate with the API from the samples?? I thought you went through the samples sad angry
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
lightwalk:

Get how to communicate with the API from the samples?? I thought you went through the samples sad angry

Oh yeah!! I did. You can get an idea of how to communicate with the API from the code samples. If it is not what you want, then maybe I don't even understand your question at all.
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by osazekid(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2015
alexis:
Did you say light-weight? plssssssssss. Is there anything about .NET that is light-weight.

My question is - are there any open-source (IDEs) for .NET, preferably not from microsoft
google this
"sharpdevelop c# " thats it
Re: Post Your C#.net Questions Here by Drizzle007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm a beginner... Please help he code this

write a program with 3 variables of integer data types and 4 variable of string data types.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help/collaborators On Occupy9ja.com / Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours / Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.