Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 (7781 Views)

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Ekans: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Capture, Capture, the ones you captured, how have you affected the lives of those that live there? (positively).

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by dagr8(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2014
pelvicky: yes oo,,my brother,,make we capture osun state ooo,,AUgust 9 tinz.....goin 2 b gr8

PDP!!! Power!!!
Atari ajanaku!!
Omi ni jor,,iyi ni jare
Tesojue pinra pinra!!
te so ju e jare....je ka le dagunro kuro ni ile wa...

Eyan iyi ni wa joor grin..
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by cydophobia(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Say the truth, how much were you given?
whytet01: in wike we believe.if you are not active in the political affair of rivers state dnt quote me cause i knw what am saying,wike is the man to beat apc hands down even amaechi knws that..jux watch out.am a registered member of p.d.p.wikeforgovernor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by pelvicky(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
dagr8:
te so ju e jare....je ka le dagunro kuro ni ile wa...

Eyan iyi ni wa joor grin..
u ar 2 gud bro
ar u in osogbo?
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2014
These our oloshi politicians are at it again.

Ebola is threatening to deal with us mercilessly and yet all what these registered nonsensicals can think of doing is how to capture and re-capture states? Yet some mumugerians are still sentimentally cheering them them on! If they could just channel half of the passion they put into capturing states, I'm sure ebola would never have entered Nigeria.

Look at Ghana, I hear they have fumigated the whole country. Ordinarily Ghana is meant to catch this disease faster than Nigeria because it is closer to Sierra Leone and Liberia. The passion with which they are using to fight this disease is heart warming.

Gosh! Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by sammyj: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2014
dagr8: Very very possible. Mu'azu has been doing great and since Oshiomhole will be going, Edo is as good as captured...
Make we capture Osun this weekend first grin...
How can they capture Edo state, will they be governorship election in 2015! Let's wait and see if the Edo people will be wise enough to vote right during the presidential election come 2015. I rest my case.
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Sylverly(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2014
They can never vow to recapture our chibok girls

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
I just want to say that the word ' Recapture' is not a Democratic term.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by yorke1: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2014
APC must be eradicated totally in south south and nigeria intoto. GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2014
dagr8: Very very possible. Mu'azu has been doing great and since Oshiomhole will be going, Edo is as good as captured...
Make we capture Osun this weekend first grin...
Which Osun? What part of the planet are you from even a blind man knows that Aregbesola will be re-elected come Saturday
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
PDP till infinity!!GEJ till 2023...demdemf00l;gt that into ur thic dumb skull

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
yorke1: APC must be eradicated totally in south south and nigeria intoto. GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by dagr8(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Adetayo100: Which Osun? What part of the planet are you from even a blind man knows that Aregbesola will be re-elected come Saturday
Let's see how it goes wink
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
dagr8:
Let's see how it goes wink
Saturday is just a few days away
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Adenugay(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
For their mind

Watch Video: Father Beats Son To Death With Stick

A father is reported to have committed a gruesome act by beating his own four year old son, to death at Ofankor Seven Days, a suburb in Accra. The reason behind the cruelty is yet to known as the offender whose name is Kamal,a teacher, is currently at large. United Television (UTV) spoke to the man’s wife, Hawa Ismailia and brother in—law to delve deeper into the matter. In the footage, the Hawa Ismailia recounts that she was staying with her sister when the incident occurred...Continue Reading...
Watch video and see photos here >>>http://www..com/watch-video-father-beats-son-death-stick/
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by osile2012: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2014
ENOUGH OF THIS PDP APC MADNESS, LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL grin grin grin. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE ACTION https://www.nairaland.com/1845269/pdp-vs-apc
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by zurine(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
wow
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Kanwulia: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
This should be interesting!
EBOLA na JUJU! grin
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by gebest: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
recapture or win, this is democracy u dont capture state but win election through voting by the electorate.
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by clevadani: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
How dem wan take capture Edo state? Na winch?
We have seen light in Edo and we r saying no to darkness
God forbid,pdp will neva rule Edo state again
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50: In their Dreams.

Sai Buhari 2015.
diickhead, u know nothin'bout whatcha sayin..its a given that rivers state is coming back to da fold n as far as dear edo is concerned,its give da ppl what they want n we play ball..if oshomhole is running,then its oshiomhole n u dont need to hit ur nut head on da wall to know who we backin 4 da rock....
Sai that lean arsse my butts

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
dridowu: PDP should focus on how to retain those states they are ruling before shifting attention to the states they may likely lose. Anyway election is one man one vote.
yeeaa,like ekiti,adamawa n borno states i guess,huh? Jwd thinkin'...
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by whytet01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
cydophobia: Say the truth, how much were you given?
dude i dnt need any money b4 i speak d truth.am not that type incase u wana knw...#wikeforgovernor#
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by continentalceo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2014

Sai Buhari 2015.

Hear urself apart from the power of incumbency that GEJ has against buhari, Just imagine Amaechi coming to tell the people of river state "vote Buhari for President" LoL I guess you already know the reaction to that statement or even oshomole!

Honest Question! Do you think if amaechi ran for Election under APC for governor he would have won? Common use your brain...wait wait wait Can you hear that sound? Its the sound of APC going down! grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Jurgenbill: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014

Sai Buhari 2015.

Buhari was defeated by OBJ and GEJ defeated him in 2011 presidential election. Let make somethings clear unto u that Buhari can never rule Nigeria in this world again. Whether u like it or not, GEJ will still be the president. Of Nigeria come 20015 to 2019.
For Edo and Riverss state, PDP will still win those state

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Diamondwriter(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Afolabi78: when pdp rule Edo they stole the state die. if they capture it now . they will rekill the state. wake up edo angrywhen pdp rule Edo they stole the state die. if they capture it now . they will rekill the state. wake up edo
shsss.... Are u even in Edo state? Or are u judging based on what u read on thiefnibu and co media?... What's happening in Edo now? Pdp or Apc or even Efcc i don't care. The worst d next governor can do would march d best d so-called comrade governor hv done.
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by JEITO: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
It is possible.

field Mike Onolemhemhen(the man wey sabi) as candidate in Edo.
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by Toktee(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jurgenbill:

Buhari was defeated by OBJ and GEJ defeated him in 2011 presidential election. Let make somethings clear unto u that Buhari can never rule Nigeria in this world again. Whether u like it or not, GEJ will still be the president. Of Nigeria come 20015 to 2019.
For Edo and Riverss state, PDP will still win those state
and how many times pdp were defeated in edo state?
Re: PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 by blakky97(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
That word 'CAPTURE' frightens me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation / 9th Assembly: Court Adjourns Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Speakership Race / Matthew Kolawole Re-Elected As Speaker, Kogi State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.