Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Undying Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undying Love (820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undying Love by lilypet(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
chapter1
on a street there appear two ladies,venus and titi strolling on a cool afternoon,they re students of lasu,they re on break from school,they have been indoor for days and it is kinda boring, they decided to strol instead of being bored at home.
venus is dark in compexion, very beautiful,gentle though troublesome atimes,she luvs blue with pink ,she is well -mannered,though from a rich family.she is single,due to heartbreaks from diffrent guys,she decided to give herself a break from relationship.
titi on the other hand is fair in complexion,she is beautiful too,though she is kinda spoilt(daddy nd mummy's pet) although spoilt,she is respectful,she is hardworking too.from a wealthy family.she luvs pink with white.less i forget,venus is studying pharmacy nd titi is studying geology in school( dream courses).
titi is in a healthy relationship with a guy in her department in school,biola,he is a responsible guy,brilliant and handsome too.though titi loves him so much,biola loves her more.

****************************************************************************************
on the other side of street,there re two guys discussing sport,olamide & paul, students of uniben on break.olamide is from a family nt really rich but okay,,they are nt poor.he is handsome,tall,chocolate in complexion,he adores his parents and his kid sister(semi).he is single,though he was once in' a relationship which didnt work out,when he was in secondary school,after ssce,he attended coaching class for utme,there he met venus,he fell inlove with her,though at first,he fell inluv with her intelligence,then later he was totally inluv wth her though she was wasnt aware of his feelings for her bcause then,she was still undergoing the trauma of heartbreaks from the last guy she dated.
paul is light in complexion,handsome,tall,from a wealthy family,the only child,spoilt though not proud.he is a player,has a childhood girlfrnd called cindy.to him cindy is just a random lady in his life,but to her,he is her first love,the person she is so much in love with.
Re: Undying Love by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2014
lilypet: i am new here,kudos to my admired writers
* glowingscence
*flakkydagirl
*tee dan
*tiffanyj
*queenxtar
* divepen.
* and others,i luv u all,u all ve been source of inspiration to me.continue d work.

i wil update everyday by God's grace.
we are behind u, ma'am
Re: Undying Love by Aipete2(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lolz, pweety 4ny cnt stop laffin. Oh! Lemme seal my mouth like blueseal. Am following Momma
Re: Undying Love by lilypet(f): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
wats funny aipete
Re: Undying Love by Aipete2(f): 3:56am On Aug 07, 2014
lilypet: wats funny aipete
Am sori to say diz ma'am. Develop in your writing skills, write like a mature somebody,am very sori ma, cos wen i started reading it i thought u copied it frm ur younger 6ta's pry schl storybook. Am veri sori 1c again ma
Re: Undying Love by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2014
nice story

(1) (Reply)

. / What Can I Do? A Funny Poetry / Travails Of A Grave Tender By Olorunyomi Akintunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.