Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Difficulty Opening & Locking Car Door With The Key! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Difficulty Opening & Locking Car Door With The Key! (713 Views)

Steering Stop Locking After I Had my steering rack done / Electric Shock From Car Door. Have You Experienced It? / Ever Locked Your Car With The Key In Ignition? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty Opening & Locking Car Door With The Key! by kc007(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
I recently had difficulties locking this car with the key. The car in question is audi a4 2001 model. This car has anti theft alarm installed, but the remote control was not part what i acquired during purchase. Please nairalanders, is it possible to get a remote control to work with the installed system? If yes does any one here has a clue on how to go about?
Expecting response from good nairalanders. Thank you.
Re: Difficulty Opening & Locking Car Door With The Key! by baconline(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
yes you can,does the red light on the door still blink when u lock the door with the key. if yes then the system is still ok.give me a call
Re: Difficulty Opening & Locking Car Door With The Key! by kc007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=baconline]yes you can,does the red light on the door still blink when u lock the door with the key. if yes then the system is still ok.give me a call[/quote
Ok thanks, I'l contact you ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

What’s Rumbling Inside Of Your Car... / I Need Advice!!! / Good People In The House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.