Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

All This Switching From Here To There - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All This Switching From Here To There (477 Views)

Political Party Switching Is A Democratic Right / Switching From Team Jonathan To Team Buhari / Switching From GMB To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All This Switching From Here To There by tpia1: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2014
what does it mean?

cant get the hang of it.

How does it affect me, the common man, because i dont understand that either.

switching here and there doesnt put money in my pocket even though the switchers remain as rich as ever, so why is it important, can someone explain in simple language.

i mean constant news about people (politicians) changing from one party to another.

imo, all the parties are the same ultimately, or more or less.
Re: All This Switching From Here To There by Idrismusty97(m): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2014
How does it affect me, the common man, because i don't understand that either.
They are your leaders so you have to be concerned. Even if it doesn't put money in your pocket they can make decisions that can affect your life tremendously. In some case when they switched, they carry the whole state along. The problem with most of us is that we are apolitical. We should be interested in politics even if it isn't for monetary purpose. A decision from some clueless one can affect your life forever. If it were celebrities then to hell with them! So what if Justin beiber got punched? Or some musician got married? That is what we shouldn't be concerned of. They are thousands of miles away from me, They are not assuming any leadership role and their decisions can never never ever affect my life so why should i care?

1 Like

Re: All This Switching From Here To There by sholay2011(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: They are your leaders so you have to be concerned. Even if it doesn't put money in your pocket they can make decisions that can affect your life tremendously. In some case when they switched, they carry the whole state along. The problem with most of us is that we are apolitical. We should be interested in politics even if it isn't for monetary purpose. A decision from some clueless one can affect your life forever. If it were celebrities then to hell with them! So what if Justin beiber got punched? Or some musician got married? That is what we shouldn't be concerned of. They are thousands of miles away from me, They are not assuming any leadership role and their decisions can never never ever affect my life so why should i care?
You've said it all. Solid response.

1 Like

Re: All This Switching From Here To There by tpia1: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: They are your leaders so you have to be concerned. Even if it doesn't put money in your pocket they can make decisions that can affect your life tremendously. In some case when they switched, they carry the whole state along. The problem with most of us is that we are apolitical. We should be interested in politics even if it isn't for monetary purpose. A decision from some clueless one can affect your life forever. If it were celebrities then to hell with them! So what if Justin beiber got punched? Or some musician got married? That is what we shouldn't be concerned of. They are thousands of miles away from me, They are not assuming any leadership role and their decisions can never never ever affect my life so why should i care?

You really believe its all not just play acting?

Anybody who doesn't get that, is the one being used.

Politics is a dangerous game.

(1) (Reply)

As Osun Decides... Share Your Thoughts! / Ebonyi:the Fear Of Ebola!! / Boko Haram Suspect-bomb-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.