Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu (1291 Views)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by talk2smat(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2014
National leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described President Goodluck Jonathan as incompetent and unfit to rule the country.

The APC leader spoke in Osogbo, on Tuesday, during the rally held for the re-election of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, in Osogbo.

He said, “President Goodluck Jonathan does not understand what it means to govern. He knows nothing about good governance. He’s confused.

“How can he bring soldiers to Osun because of election and claimed to be protecting youth corps members, when he should have used that force to stop the killing of our people in the North?”

“People of Osun must not collect bribe from Peoples Democratic Party. We have offered you better life, good jobs will be offered the youths and we will maintain the register of progress in this state.

“APC is the party for the masses with the capacity to care for the people. I want you to know that the FG is using your money to pay the soldiers and the police brought here. Don’t run away from them so that you can protect your votes. If they fail in their duty to provide security for you, we will protest their oppression. They cannot chase us away from our votes.”

National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, John Odigie-Oyegun, said the party would not recognise any government formed through a stolen mandate in 2015, saying that the party would set up a government of the people in its place.

Aside from Oyegun, Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole, Oyo State governor, Abiola Ajimobi, a former chairman of the party, Bisi Akande, Ogun State governor, Ibikunle Amosun, Kwara State governor, Abdulfattah Ahmed, his predecessor in office, Senator Bukola Saraki, a former governors of Osun State, Isiaka Adeleke and Olagunsoye Oyinlola, as well as other leaders of the party were present at the rally.

Credit: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-incompetent-to-rule-nigeria-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Safari29: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2014
ko moose- meaning he is not competent enough that's why he is having problems in the North
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2014
This was the same man that was flown into Abuja in a Presidential jet on the eve of the last Presidential election. grin

Rig and Roast master indeed cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Dreal1247: 2:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Because he has not awarded any tollable bridge construction contract to you. Politicians. You are now sucking Lagosians dry.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Kanwulia: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by EMERITUS85(m): 2:38am On Aug 06, 2014
ebola tinubu the drug master is a devil and incompetent to lead APC.

i pity those who see apc as change with this ugly frog eye monster in charge

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 06, 2014
the alaye himself. chief thug commander of isale eko. i hail o

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by 1Book(m): 5:44am On Aug 06, 2014
We that voted for GEJ knew He was Grossly Incompetent...we did it for sentiments...just to complement the ND lack of governance.........which is now a bad rudiment to our predicaments.....hence, a monumental loss of moment to the next generation.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by 1goodman: 5:45am On Aug 06, 2014
So na Tinubu de competent to rule Nigeria abi. It is well.
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Mogidi: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
eBola Ahmed Tinubu still dey alive?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Koolmexxi(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2014
1Book: We that voted for GEJ knew He was Grossly Incompetent...we did it for sentiments...just to complement the ND lack of governance.........which is now a bad rudiment to our predicaments.....hence, a monomental loss of the moments of the next generation.

Who are d "We" u speak of and how did u know he was grossly incompetent?
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Koolmexxi(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2014
In other words ur ppl are abi... We've heard...
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Adindupeter: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Stop telling us why we shouldn't vote PDP. Tell us why we should vote APC!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Gbawe: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2014
God Nairaland is so disgusting these days !!!! A place full of cretin and cavemen who refuse to use whatever little brain they have !!! Did all you clannish id1ats who responded above to insult Tinubu bother to inspect the message and substantive point which is very valid, above everything else, in relation to the nations we all have in common?

Is Tinubu not correct that it is wrong , and indicative of poor/failed leadership, to flood Osun with soldiers and the might of our armed forced yet same cannot be done to rescue the Chibok girls or mount a serious assault on insurgency even when the GEJ government collected and looted $18 billion dollars over three years disbursed to fight Boko Haram? What "fight" has the Government put up against Boko Haram for all the money it has collected?

What is wrong with you people and why, in relation to adults of other nations, are you all so childish and self-harming? Even if the politicians must play politics with everything should you guys, the real victims, do same? There are many serious challenges facing the nation currently. You people keep doing your childish thing and insulting everyone while the President given a lot (10 airplanes, convoy of car, billion naira food, palatial homes and allowance et al) to improve your lives and keep you safe continue to fail you woefully. Keep insulting Tinubu. Hopefully that insult will keep you safe when the incompetence of GEJ brings problems to your door.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by jking001(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2014
He forgot his cocaine at home,he needs his drugs to function properly,I would rather have a GEJ as president than an addict.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by azpekuliar: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2014
The cocaine-fueled frog-eyed kleptomaniac speaks.

If the APC has no intention of rigging, engaging in ballot box snatching or any other such electoral malpractices during Saturday's election, it should have absolutely no problems with the presence of the army. Their supporters should quietly go about casting their votes and let the people decide.

In the interim however, under Rauf Aregbesola's reign, masquerades have begun to attend schools under the guise of a subtle Islamist agenda.

All contracts such as the procurement of a sole uniform for all schools in the state, are ferried to Tinubu's cronies in Lagos at the expense of suitably qualified local contractors.

Suddenly in the last 3 months new school buses have been hurriedly purchased and the outstanding arrears of civil servants paid, all in a last-ditch effort to woo the electorate in the run-up to Saturdays election.

If Tinubu says, GEJ is incapable of uniting the country, then going by the utterances of the APC's leaders like El-Rufai, Buhari e.t.c. nobody and I repeat nobody, is capable of uniting the nation. Is it Buhari who has said, only Muslims should vote for Muslims, who presided over the killing of southerners over an election loss and most recently promised more blood letting should he lose the 2015 elections (Dogs & Baboons)? or El-Rufai who says any one who kills a Hausa-Fulani (even if done in self-defense) takes a loan repayable someday, even when Hausa-Fulani bandits roam the land killing at will under the guise of religion? Are these the leaders capable of uniting the nation? I laugh.

Your thieving stranglehold on the South-West is loosening and GEJ is not to blame.

He will rule till 2019!

So you Tinubu... should GO and DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2014
there will be free and fair elections in osun come 9 Aug 2014.
let us see the performance of the supporter of APC without their rigging machinery.
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by 99100(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
So said Bola Ahmed Tinubu the serial liar alias the the Junkie .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2014
u want bigger settlement,u are bringing less stock to d table,ordinary Ali modu sherif threaten to slap the hell out you,you are now the junior partner,so shut up and allow Gej to talk with your senior colleague,thank-you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by 1Book(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Koolmexxi:

Who are d "We" u speak of and how did u know he was grossly incompetent?
"We" here means the literary & denotative meaning.......very unambigious!
secondly, GEj was not ready and doesn't have the capacity to lead because He stumbbled on sheer luck, of which he took opportunity of. He didnt have much experience when it comes to good governance. Also, he absconded from the 2011 presidential debate organised for aspirants. He got there due to godfatherism. so, you shouldn't be gobsmacked, if he is grossly incompetent.
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Adindupeter: Stop telling us why we shouldn't vote PDP. Tell us why we should vote APC!!!!

I tire ooo...in as much as PDP has not performed 100 percent...Tinubu and his APC lap dogs should stop ranting/attacking anything PDP and convince Nigerians to vote for them...

I wonder the kind of opposition we say we have in this country...SMH
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by meforyou1(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Tinubu one should shut d hell up. What did he do s Gov of lagos state?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by osile2012: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
ENOUGH OF THIS PDP APC MADNESS, LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL grin grin grin. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE ACTION https://www.nairaland.com/1845269/pdp-vs-apc
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by Koolmexxi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
1Book:
"We" here means the literary & denotative meaning.......very unambigious!
secondly, GEj was not ready and doesn't have the capacity to lead because He stumbbled on sheer luck, of which he took opportunity of. He didnt have much experience when it comes to good governance. Also, he absconded from the 2011 presidential debate organised for aspirants. He got there due to godfatherism. so, you shouldn't be gobsmacked, if he is grossly incompetent.

All I read was "Grammar... Grammer..."

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by 1Book(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Koolmexxi:

4give me, i'm an Engineering student that loves Grammer!
Koolmexxi:

Koolmexxi:

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by highchiefpee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jagabandit has spoken
talk2smat: National leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described President Goodluck Jonathan as incompetent and unfit to rule the country.

The APC leader spoke in Osogbo, on Tuesday, during the rally held for the re-election of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, in Osogbo.

He said, “President Goodluck Jonathan does not understand what it means to govern. He knows nothing about good governance. He’s confused.

“How can he bring soldiers to Osun because of election and claimed to be protecting youth corps members, when he should have used that force to stop the killing of our people in the North?”

“People of Osun must not collect bribe from Peoples Democratic Party. We have offered you better life, good jobs will be offered the youths and we will maintain the register of progress in this state.

“APC is the party for the masses with the capacity to care for the people. I want you to know that the FG is using your money to pay the soldiers and the police brought here. Don’t run away from them so that you can protect your votes. If they fail in their duty to provide security for you, we will protest their oppression. They cannot chase us away from our votes.”

National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, John Odigie-Oyegun, said the party would not recognise any government formed through a stolen mandate in 2015, saying that the party would set up a government of the people in its place.

Aside from Oyegun, Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole, Oyo State governor, Abiola Ajimobi, a former chairman of the party, Bisi Akande, Ogun State governor, Ibikunle Amosun, Kwara State governor, Abdulfattah Ahmed, his predecessor in office, Senator Bukola Saraki, a former governors of Osun State, Isiaka Adeleke and Olagunsoye Oyinlola, as well as other leaders of the party were present at the rally.

Credit: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-incompetent-to-rule-nigeria-tinubu/
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by hilomdave: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
WHO IS COMPETENT 2 RULE NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by agamenon(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hear the frog
Re: Jonathan Incompetent To Rule Nigeria – Tinubu by EasternLeopard: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na waooooo

Kettle calling pot black

How was Lagos during his era.

(1) (Reply)

Seun, The Picture Fray Is Madness, Do Something Fast. / God Says I Am The Next Governor Of Lagos State- Pastor / Breaking: Many Feared Dead As Inmates Of Kirikiri Prisons Attempt Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.