Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Vitamin C And Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vitamin C And Ebola (1408 Views)

Lassa Fever And Ebola Virus Disease-the connection / AIDS And Ebola Viruses Were "Man-made:" / Tobacco, Zmapp And Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitamin C And Ebola by SexyFox(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
First of all, I am not a doctor, just a passionate Nigerian.

It is said that ebola feed off vitamin c in the body before it is able to attack.
Why not give those patient high dosage of vitamin c?
Why dont we increase our intake of fruit? Fruit boost up immunity esp pineaple.
This could be a natural cure.
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by englishmart(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
SexyFox: First of all, I am not a doctor, just a passionate Nigerian.

It is said that ebola feed off vitamin c in the body before it is able to attack.
I've been doing this since 1995. I'm not even thinking on relenting
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by SexyFox(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: I've been doing this since 1995. I'm not even thinking on relenting
I hardly eat fruit but I lick milk in large quantity daily since I was a kid and you know milk is filled with vitamin C and calcium. And to tell you the truth, I hard malaria last when I was in primary four. When my family all contacted apolo, I didnt, I dont know what fever is. I have never had sore throat, chicken pox and miscle. I do get catarhh and cough but mild version. My mum says I have strong immunity but I supect that milk.

When I come out of camp, I will increase my fruit intake.
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by englishmart(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
SexyFox:
I hardly eat fruit but I lick milk in large quantity daily since I was a kid and you know milk is filled with vitamin C and calcium. And to tell you the truth, I hard malaria last when I was in primary four. When my family all contacted apolo, I didnt, I dont know what fever is. I have never had sore throat, chicken pox and miscle. I do get catarhh and cough but mild version. My mum says I have strong immunity but I supect that milk.

When I come out of camp, I will increase my fruit intake.
does that explain your username
cheesy
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by SexyFox(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: does that explain your username
cheesy
cheesy I just like Fox.
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by englishmart(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
SexyFox:
cheesy I just like Fox.
hahahahah.
Foxes are too wild and horrendous to be sexy. grin

But that's not withstanding.

Have a nice day. cool

1 Like

Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
SexyFox: First of all, I am not a doctor, just a passionate Nigerian.

Plz do u hav any link to any article dat says ebola dried up vitamin c b4 attack? Am just curious.
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by SexyFox(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
obongproff:

Plz do u hav any link to any article dat says ebola dried up vitamin c b4 attack? Am just curious.
http://the-tap..com/2014/08/the-100-cure-for-ebola.html?m=1
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by fr3do(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ebola is a hemorragic fever, it affects the platelets that are responsible for blood clotting.
Vitamin K supports blood clotting.
So your vitamin is K not C.
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by tpia1: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
who "said"?

It is said that ebola feed off vitamin c (or k) in the body before it is able to attack.
Re: Vitamin C And Ebola by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dear Nairalanders please sign the petition. It is by a doctor and his name is Ahmed Tejan-Sie MD and he wants us to get the FDA (USA) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. This petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters.

I am pleading to all Nairalanders to support this noble cause, don't joke with this problem called Ebola. We remember the massive amounts of deaths that SARS caused in south east asian countries, please let us support this cause, it takes only 1 minute... just 1 minute to sign and please invite your friends to sign the petition. We would all live long to play with our grandchildren and great-grandchildren amen!

Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here RIGHT NOW - DON'T POSTPONE THIS:

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

PS: PLEASE ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN THE PETITION.

(1) (Reply)

Texas Based Doctor Calls For Igbo Massacre, Goes Into Hiding / Painful Urination, Fever, Red Eyes / Crisis Looms In Health Sector As NMA Moves To Stop FG/JOHESU Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.