Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Song Of Fire And Ice Discussions N Predictions (GAME OF THRONES BOOK) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Song Of Fire And Ice Discussions N Predictions (GAME OF THRONES BOOK) (672 Views)

Game Of Love / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / A Song Of Ice And Fire (game Of Thrones) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Song Of Fire And Ice Discussions N Predictions (GAME OF THRONES BOOK) by moski5(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hi I'm reading this Amazing book again and I want all who's read it to come n discuss events that have happened and that are yet to Happen
I miss the other thread it got lost when Nairaland was shot down

1. Prediction Jon snow will survive or be brought back to Life

1 Discuss Cathlyn Stark started the war Ned Stark fueled it

Tyrion is about to Rise n shine or so it Appears
Re: A Song Of Fire And Ice Discussions N Predictions (GAME OF THRONES BOOK) by moski5(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
In my re reading of the book I've seen so much that I'm quite certain I'll read It again

Do you know Eddard Stark told Bran about Jon in a dream? its one of the the things to look out for
If you watched the Movie I strongly suggest you read the book
I'll gladly send you a copy
Re: A Song Of Fire And Ice Discussions N Predictions (GAME OF THRONES BOOK) by Obinnau(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2014

(1)

Best quote / Flute For The Gods / Inspirational Literature From Dreaming Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.