Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher (1967 Views)

Boko Haram 'butcher' Captured / Shocking: How I Slaughtered Two Teenage Tiv Girls (photos Of Survivor) -suspect / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Praktikals(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Source: www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/06/slaughtered-five-people-boko-haram-butcher/
Zakari Mohammed Ardo, a
Boko Haram Chief butcher
has said that he killed
“only five people” during
his operation with his
fellow sect members.
On Wednesday 6th
August, 2014, Zakari was
paraded before journalists
at a police facility in Abuja. while responding to
questions, he said it takes him two minutes to
slay his victim that is given death sentence.
The suspect said he was the head of a five-man
team of killer squad of the sect. According to
him, the four other members hold the victim to
the ground while he slices the throat.
The 30-year-
old suspect,
who spoke to
journalists
through an
interpreter (he
spoke in
Kanuri), said
he joined Boko
Haram in 2012
and had been
working with
the sect until
his arrest on July,12 by the police, along Darazo-
Basrika Road, Bauchi while fleeing from Balmo
Forest.
He has since been in police detention until news
filtered in at the weekend that he had escaped.
Frank Mba, the Force Public Relations Officer
said the police authorities decided to parade the
suspect to discredit news of his alleged escape.
Mba pleaded with the
media to always exercise
moderation in reporting
of terrorist activities,
because the issue was too sensitive for anyone
to report without verifying the information with
the appropriate security agencies.

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by mstik(f): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
"only" 5 people?
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by aweonline(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: "only" 5 people?
lol...to him, the num iz too small
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by aweonline(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
His face looks familiar....mayb i bought christmas' meat frm im shocked
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by jmaine: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Imagine the mad man saying "Only 5" . . angry
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by okosodo: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are not a real muslim, a real muslim will slaughter more for allah

7 Likes

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Jibabs2(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
who giv dis guy time d talk? No b him fault..
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by 1goodman: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ds guy is out of his senses... "i slaughtered only FIVE PEOPLE"... All in d name of what? In my own opinion oo, he should also be slaughtered....... he dat lives by d sword shall die by d sword!

2 Likes

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Descartes: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
And he still dey yarn angry
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by danot1030: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Who will meet dis one anywhere and suspect that he's capable of any evil wit his innocent look. On a serious note I am beginning to get suspicious of these hausa people now, one cannot predict the murderous tendencies in them.
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Where is amnesty international in this matter? Foolish people.
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by hummerwise(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol,
Can you imagine!!! 5people too him seem like 10green bottles to me( this is wen I get started) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
okosodo: You are not a real muslim, a real muslim will slaughter more for allah
You must be sick.

1 Like

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Wolison(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Only 5? Unbelievable!!!!
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
tintingz: You must be sick.
Are you still a Muslim? undecided
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
tomakint:
Are you still a Muslim? undecided
question for the gods.

Ask me again.
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
tintingz: question for the gods.

Ask me again.
This is still me your 'friend' we've been down this road before at least it's going to some months back if not up to a year or more than and I know a lot had happened, so I ask again, are you still a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
He should imprisoned for life.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
God bless me
God bless you

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
tintingz: You must be sick.
HES RIGHT, THAT BUTCHER IS A GOOD MUSLIM
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
tomakint:
This is still me your 'friend' we've been down this road before at least it's going to some months back if not up to a year or more than and I know a lot had happened, so I ask again, are you still a Muslim?
what have happened? undecided

You see me replying an inane person that posted rubbish about muslims and you asked me this question.

OK I'm Jewish so?
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Rilwayne001: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
okosodo: You are not a real muslim, a real muslim will slaughter more for allah

Foool

1 Like

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
AKUNWATA1: HES RIGHT, THAT BUTCHER IS A GOOD MUSLIM
The one your pastor trained right?

2 Likes

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by nickz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
punishment :cut five part of his body(1 eyeball,his dick,1ear,1 part of his buttocks,one wrist) boil it with his blood and give it to him to eat!!
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by fitzmayowa: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
where is amnesty international when you need them...
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Rilwayne001: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
AKUNWATA1: HES RIGHT, THAT BUTCHER IS A GOOD MUSLIM

Anoother fooolish NL member...the way by which some NLders think really show that this site is more like a psychatric hospitals without a doctor to attend to its patients.

any prove for the nonsense you wrote if you are in anyway sane

2 Likes

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Foool
he's definition of it. grin
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Rilwayne001: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
MAy Almighty Gd punish boko haram and everyone that may be directly or indirectly drumming support for them..

Every nonsense talkers too may God punish una

1 Like

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
tintingz: what have happened? undecided

You see me replying an inane person that posted rubbish about muslims and you asked me this question.

OK I'm Jewish so?
Wao, finally you find the inner peace.....I do wish you the best in your new found faith wink I hope your 'Torah' will come handy....gormandize the Pentateuch and it shall be well with you Tintingz!
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Foool
Are you a Muslim?
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
tomakint:
Wao, finally you find the inner peace.....I do wish you the best in your new found faith wink I hope your 'Torah' will come handy....gormandize the Pentateuch and it shall be well with you Tintingz!
are you happy now. grin
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rilwayne001: MAy Almighty Gd punish boko haram and everyone that may be directly or indirectly drumming support for them..

Every nonsense talkers too may God punish una
I seconded your post. smiley
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
tintingz: are you happy now. grin
More than happy for you bro grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo / #bringbackourgirls Group Take Protest To Aso Rock - See PHOTOS / Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.