Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) (4248 Views)

Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride / OAP Osi Suave Receives An Iphone From An Anonymous Person / Do Ladies Still Wear This Type Of PANTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Women are the most difficult being on earth to please. They want to have everything from the latest shoes, handbags, dress and phones. It is not uncommon that once a lady gets an iPhone whether from a man friend or she uses her money, she stylishly tells the world she now belongs to iPhone babes. They do this by taking selfie in front of the mirror and everyone will then know they use an iPhone.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/why-do-ladies-do-this-once-they-buy.html

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
See more http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/why-do-ladies-do-this-once-they-buy.html

Some of them even take this selfie exposing their body

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by barnyolix(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's just showing off!!! angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Educationentry: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ladies love to show off.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Gossiplover: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ladies love showing off even in garden of Eden. Eve showed Adam Apple, makers of iphone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gossiplover:
Ladies love showing off even in garden of Eden. Eve showed Adam Apple, makers of iphone.

mumu..lol

mynd44, fynestboi,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by wolexy2020(m): 3:18am On Nov 08, 2016
It's in the human nature to show off. When you buy a car , you'd do the same because even if it was given to you as a gift, it's not easy to own one. So when you buy yours and take a selfie in the mirror , no one will blame you. I was on the waiting line for the iPhone 7 and was the 7th person to buy it, first black guy, why won't I show the world I have it. shocked shocked. E no easy ! . We are all materialistic even our pastors buy private jets and show off.

Happy birthday to me.祝自己生日快乐 grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by graciabelle: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Izit easy to buy an iPhone angry y are you beefing

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2016
lemme ask my ancestors
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by sexiefemale: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2016
It's not just iphone but ll phones including samsung and BB. It's cos of the new mirror picture trend.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Ladies and show off r like... someone should pls help me wit dat Zuma pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2016
women and show-off cheesy

it's part of their DNA biko but we cant still epp but love them grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Yeyegist:

mumu..lol

mynd44, fynestboi,
Why calling him mumu & calling on mods??

Madam! Did Eve show Adam apple or not??
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Idydarling(f): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2016
lol....
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by MackBrooklyn: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
My ex posted her picture on Facebook and captioned it with "Me or IPhone 7??" and I smiled and commented that "Smh, I'll even choose the charger over you". It's been 3 days now and I can't find her again on my friends list cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmm, serious magana

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Gossiplover:

Serious matter here o

Cc Lalasticlala Richiez
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by UIA04(f): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Wow we live in such a misogynistic society
Another thread created to bash women

I've seen countless guys who also do this thing online.

It has nothing to do with the phone, it's just a trend (mirror selfie)
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by innobiz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
payoner fund for sale inbox me if interested. 08063468360
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos) by Gossiplover: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
UIA04:
Wow we live in such a misogynistic society
Another thread created to bash women

I've seen countless guys who also do this thing online.

It has nothing to do with the phone, it's just a trend (mirror selfie)

Really?
Why not use tecno or nokia

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji / BBA The Chase Winner, Dillish Mathews Goes Coverless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.