Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Oyinlola: "Why Osun Must Not Vote For Omisore" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola: "Why Osun Must Not Vote For Omisore" (490 Views)

Osun 2018: Frustration Sets In For Omisore, Set To Dump PDP / Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyinlola: "Why Osun Must Not Vote For Omisore" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Former Osun state governor and newly declared APC member, Olagunsoye Oyinlola has urged the people of Osun not to vote in Senator Omisore at the governorship elections. Oyinlola said, “The candidate of their party is selfish. I don’t know how Bola Ige was killed. Although Omisore was accused of killing Bola Ige, God knows who was responsible for the killing.

“Let us look at this; he (Omisore) picked Prof. Wale Oladipo, who was in the prison with him (over Bola Ige’s case) to replace me as the National Secretary of the PDP. He nominated Jelili Adesiyan who was also with him at Agodi Prison as a minister and he installed Gani Olaoluwa, who was also with them at the prison as the PDP chairman in the state.

“Does it mean that we cannot hold public office except we are former prisoners? The running mate (Adejare Bello) is the only one different. The PDP is now empty; they pushed former Governor Isiaka Adeleke out, Alhaji Fatai Akinbade (Labour Party candidate) left them when he saw the way they were doing and I have also left them for the APC.”

Oyinlola added that Omisore had nothing good in stock for the people of the state while hailing the performance of Aregbesola who he urged the people to support.
source: http://www.punchng.com/news/why-osun-must-not-vote-for-omisore-oyinlola/

(1) (Reply)

Ogbeni RAUF ARAEGBESOLA Acceptance Speech / The Ameyo Adadevoh I Knew, By Prof Odinkalu / Nigeria Monitors 160 After Ebola Kills Doctor In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.