Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment (1621 Views)

Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) / Life In The Usa As A Student. / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by bilms(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
HI ALL,

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TO ABROAD AND SOME WHO HAVE NOT, YOU CAN TOUR ABUJA ON HOLIDAY, U WILL ENJOY UR STAY.

IF U HV BEEN TO ABROAD U WILL FIND OUT THE DIFFERENCE AND IF U HAVE NOT, THEN I THINK U CAN SEE YANKEE HERE IN NIGERIA.

IF U HAVE BEEN TO ABUJA, OR NOT GIVE U OPINION?
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by ikeyman00(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
apart from game village in abuja bro enlighten me on other places please. was there last year just before easter, went to doom club as well, my hotel was in the central area. went to radio house,  pass the federal ministry house, bought some yam in wuse market i took back to london,hmm wuse not that nice there, saw the electronic bill board on the way to the airport, quite far from the town, at the time there was election, so pdp was on the square, so dnt wana pass that road,  because there was NTA international live in london, so i hide in my hotel, dnt want some people to know where i was

etc etc
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by DisGuy: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
ikeyman00:

apart from game village in abuja bro enlighten me on other places please. was there last year just before easter, went to doom club as well, my hotel was in the central area. went to radio house,  pass the federal ministry house, bought some yam in wuse market i took back to london,hmm wuse not that nice there, saw the electronic bill board on the way to the airport, quite far from the town, at the time there was election, so pdp was on the square, so dnt wana pass that road,  because there was NTA international live in london, so i hide in my hotel, dnt want some people to know where i was

etc etc

you dey fear?
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by ikeyman00(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2008
how u dey my guy disguy

nope not scared, just that a lot of fake friends in london i didnt tell them i was going to abuja, got there late u know damn (915Pm) rather 1015 virgin nigeria, never been there before, got cab shit i didnt know the airport is quite far from the town, he was driving for ages u know, me try to stay cool at the back seat, dnt wana look like pussie hah, driving was crazy in that express way. luckily he was nice yoruba guy, collected his number, call him in mid night to pick me up to some club, i didnt see any car on the way, hey come see ajibo pikin with the boy friend, ashawes well etc dnt know who is who, some guy with fat wite gal
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by bilms(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2008
abuja is much more than u experience, just imagine urself beeing at the hilton fun time.

u did not visit the main abuja, places lyk maitama, asokoro to see whats up.

many gardens, plazas, lyk ceddy plaza. wow ceddy plaza is wonderful, u will see all u need for fun. and many interesting places .
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by bilms(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
so when are u planning to make the jorney?
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by bilms(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
wats up guys,

am back from travel now
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by worm360: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2008
yea abuja is great
Re: U Can Live Yankee Life In Abuja/aswell Make Good Money From Ur Investment by Jarus(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2009
at the time there was election, so pdp was on the square, so dnt wana pass that road, because there was NTA international live in london, so i hide in my hotel, dnt want some people to know where i was
LOL grin

(1) (Reply)

My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja / Student Travel With Isic (international Student Identity Card) / Continental Airline (Virgin Nigeria) Gives-up On Nigeria Route.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.