Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman (760 Views)

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman by kheart(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2014
A 66 year old man has made the shocking discovery that he is actually a woman after visiting a Hong Kong hospital with a swollen stomach.
The man, who even has facial hair was told by doctors at the Kwong Wah Hospital in Hong Kong that his stomach pain was due to an ovarian cyst, which meant that he was actually a women.
Tests revealed that the man suffered from two rare genetic disorders that had previously been
undiagnosed. Test showed that the man had Turner Syndrome, a genetic condition that affects 1 in 2,000 girls, and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, a condition that increases male hormones.
The information was published in the Hong Kong Medical Journal, and stated that only six other cases where the patient had both disorders had ever been reported. Turner Syndrome is a condition in which all or part of one of the sex chromosomes is missing or
has abnormalities, it can leave women infertile and shorter than average.
The patient said they grew up as an orphan and had stopped growing after puberty at just 4ft 6in.
According to the report the patient had no testes and a ‘micro penis’, and added that the patient would continue to live as a man, although may need to be treated with hormone replacement therapy.

Source: www.shockingtimes.co.uk/chinese-man-goes-to-hospital-with-stomach-pain-finds-out-hes-actually-a-woman/
Re: A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman by thorpido(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2014
If he had no testes and a micro joystick,how come he is just discovering at this age?He should have known all was not well as an adolescent.
Re: A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman by purplesummer(f): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2014
So he's neither here nor there
Re: A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman by Dubby6(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2014
Aru!!!
No testes and a Micro joystic

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal About My Life / What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? / Man On BBM Woos Primary School Pupil Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.