Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? (762 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantage Of Early Marriaage. / 37-year Old Grandma Seeks Divorce: Disadvantage Of Early Marriage / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by Appswheel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
[img]http://alookintomymind.files./2012/04/nbp-woman.jpg[/img]
There is a belief that, whatever has an advantage has a disadvantage? Remember the Advantages and Disadvantage of this.........n that........... you were taught in secondary school.

For me, a woman is an exception. As a guy, if there is a second world I will choose to be a woman.

<>Being a woman will afford me the joy, mystery and miracle of having a human live in me (pregnancy).

<>It will help me mould and care for world changers (my children).

<>I will transform my husband's life positively by showing him much love, support and encourage him in the pursuit of our dreams.

<>I will do all within my powers to unite our extended families. Ensure there is love and harmony between my family and my husbands family.

I have watched men slam on their brakes to allow women cross the road. The last I witnessed was last week at Ojota bus stop. The man brought his jeep to a "caring-halt". The woman in question did not fail to swing her hips from side to side as she crossed............ What a way to show appreciation.

If I were a woman, I will sure use my charm positively.

Without any doubt, Women are beautiful creatures, with many God given responsibilities. Fulfilling these roles should be the pride of every woman.

I still find it difficult to understand what the so-called feminist are fighting for.................... I think men should be fighting for Gender Equality................. although I dont see any inequalities between the sexes.

If you find yourself in a room with a woman with only a chair........... Ladies first... solves the puzzle. The man takes the title of a gentleman by allowing the woman to sit while he stands. Ladies dont call that Inequality...................

So tell me, is there any disadvantage of being a woman?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by Chazzyboy: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
They can't be a man no matter what even beyoncy wishes to be a man. Men the head

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by Harmthe(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
nd if Allah call me today nd ask me.

wud u lyk to be a male or female. my replied will be

i dnt lyk carrying too much load lyk vhelsea nd barcelona. i hate being left out wen others ar playong rugby, sports includin mayweather nd klitchiko brodas
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
@OP, believe me, you dont wanna be a woman in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by ireneidiva(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
None whatsoever. I love being a woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by KanwuliaJara: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Phocking, smelly periods! angry
FISHY-STINKING-ITCHY POOHSIES. . . .full of CONGEALED AKAMU DEPOSITS OVER YEARS!!! cry

But we do not suffer "PPF"! AKA PEHNIS-PAWA-FAILURE! grin
Hallellojah!!!!
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman? by bennyrazz: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
make I no talk grin

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price / Be The Judge / Why I Respect Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.