Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries (3379 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by uzoexcel(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apology but the word for you and so many nigerians here who pisss me off is 'IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'

What the phuckkk are u all going on about saying its our sins and bla bla bla...Are u guys collectively hypnotised...Why is it 'infidels/sinners/unbelievers' who we now rely on making the cure.... ARE NIGERIANS/AFRICANS THE WORSE SINNERS IN THE WORLD THAT WE SHOULD BE ON THE VERGE OF BEEN WIPED OUT DUE TO AN EPIDEMIC?

CANT U PEOPLE REASON WITHOUT CALLING ON RELIGION.HOW MANY CHINESE PEOPLE ARE RELIGIOUS..WHY ARE THEY DOING BETTER THAN US?DONT THEY SIN?WHATTT THE PHUCKKK IS WRONG WITH THE BLACK MANNNNNNNN

I shed tears for my black brothers and sisters everytime i come online and see our 'unreasonability'[/b]
PHUCKKKKING HELLLLL

ayoku777: Jesus was stripped, nailed and hung on the cross of calvary, right between heaven and earth, in full view of all the world and even His enemies; just few days before He rose from the dead and said "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given unto me"

The armies of the children of Israel under Joshua were stripped n.aked and circumcised at Gilgal; in the plains of Jericho, in between the river Jordan and city of Jericho -in full view of their enemies; just few days before the wall of Jericho fell.

Same experience goes for Samson, Jonah and some other prophets and servants of God; whose chastisment and circumcision were as public as their eventual conquest.

God has a habit of stripping His children n.aked and/or circumcising them right in front of their enemies; in full view of the people, the nations and the world He's about to deliver into their hands.

This is the feast of atonement that always preceeds the feast of Tabernacle. It is the affliction of the soul that preceeds the glory and the ingathering. The circumcision that preceeds the conquest.

And God does it for several reasons.

One; because judgment must begin with the household of God. We need to be judged to have the authority to judge. Lest we be hypocrites.

Secondly, because there's no resurrection without death. God humbles His people before He exalts them. And He humbles them publicly so that they and the world will know that it was Him that exalted His people -not their works, their wisdom or their faithfulness. He does it so that only Him will get the glory for what He is about to do in them and through them.

And thirdly, because I believe God has a sense of humour. He probably loves to see the Devil laugh before He makes Him cry.

Isaiah 29v8 -It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and , behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: So shall the mutitude of all the the nations be, that figth against Mount Zion.

God loves to give the enemy a delusion of victory over His people; before He gives him a rude awakening. Its God's usual humour.

A lot of embarrasing things are befalling the church lately. Things stripping us n.aked and exposing our powerlessness, our fakery and our hypocrisy. Things that make us blush with embarassment. And God is not only allowing them, He's allowing them publicly too -not to shame us (even though its shameful) but to circumcise us.

If we learn from the mistakes of our spiritual fathers and mentors; and listen to what the Spirit is saying to us; and we repent and do right. And we beseech to behold the glory of Christ; we shall see the bible days again and even more. And the Devil and Babylon will choke on their tongue in the midst of their laughter. The feast of Tabernacle will come; but not before the feast of atonement.

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Olusanya333: You got ur likes be prepared to give account to God

you don't know anything about God, .... shut the fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by uzoexcel(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
apologies for my rants and use of hard-core words
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Image123(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
uzoexcel: wwe kknow how to use them slick a55 words and manipulate the bible to suit our convulated reasoning
Gaddamnit

Well, there was no bible verse quoted even. Also, start learning to talk like an adult.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by uzoexcel(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
i will indulge u in an argument when u start reasoning like an educated person with an open mind...I made those comments in the heat of the moment and reading comments that seems so so so so so illogical that one cant help but sigh in pity.
Maybe i should have used the word 'faith' instead of the bible

Image123:
Well, that was what i said that got his attention and made him to start recanting. Nora was showing frustration and somebody had to calm her down. i see no man of God embarrassing themselves. A christian has a right to believe that he or his children cannot contract ebola. He should also be responsible enough not to tempt God or put others in danger. This is all that seems to have been done. Did you read the thread heading at all? Precautions were taken ensuring ebola victims or infested countries don't come, then he supposedly told his pastors to be cautious, did you even see that? Then he told his children not to be afraid, that is as common sense as it gets. It's unfortunate we're not standing on the same level, so i don't expect that we see things the exact same way . .

Image123:

Well, there was no bible verse quoted even. Also, start learning to talk like an adult.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by plaetton: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola epidemic shows that god has long been dead, a long dead idea of primitive men.
God was also during the great plagues that wiped out 50% of the population of Europe.
Only fraudsters resurrect the idea of god once things cool off, to yet again deceive the masses.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Weah96: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Chanchit: Nice move, TB Joshua too should ban them o, they should recieve their healing through internet.
LOL
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by birdman(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Burger01: So religion too dey fear Ebola? This must be serious. sad

Now, baba say people wey fast for 100 days need not be afraid as Ebola won't touch then. Chai!! Embarrassing. angry

Matthew 4:
6 and says to him, If thou be Son of God cast thyself down; for it is written, He shall give charge to his angels concerning thee, and on [their] hands shall they bear thee, lest in anywise thou strike thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said to him, It is again written, Thou shalt not tempt [the] Lord thy God.

Going to hot spots where ebola is wiping people when God did not send you there is tempting God. God is love, and love is NOT rash. Jumping into the face of danger on purpose is rash.

1 Cor 13:
4 Love has long patience, is kind; love is not emulous [of others]; love is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up,

keep deluding yourselves folks. instead of you to get on your knees for yourself and your family, you are mouthing off...
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by wiegraf: 5:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Baboons, monkeys in cages = sheeple. No covering that. Monkeys not caged up are likely smarter in some respects, due to their being less ignorant

See, from all indications, those heathen oyinbos could have cured this virus, at least taken care of it via a vaccine, a lllooonnnnggg time ago if they cared. They didn't. Now that it's hit their shores the big pharmas have taken notice, they can sense a profit, so already vaccines are on their way and will be readily available by next year. Sure, they didn't start working on them just now, but its place on their list of priorities has just sky-rocketed

Meanwhile black man was praying or visiting jazz men, giving 10% of his cash to Adebayo rather than say medical research, waiting for various 'miracle' cures to all manner of ailments and misfortune, etc, and denouncing oyinbo, who indoctrinated you no less, as immoral f.ools. I mean, we even have a "PhD" on here that asserts there's no evidence for evolution... (If I have to tell you how that is relevant, then no worries, this post isn't for you. I'll just state; this is the kind of science you produce. Along with a professor who claims that a paper which uses magnets to prove homosexuality is bad is 'germane'...)

Nigeria, and most of Africa in general, you get what you deserve. See the $hitstorm that is this glorious continent? You deserve all of it. All of it.

I mean I can make exceptions for those that are truly ignorant. Being ignorant isn't a crime. But when professionals like the above mentioned are the norm, and desperado, informed sheeple selfishly or stoopidly laps up their stories....

You get what you deserve.

Simple

Still struggling with malaria, something they got rid off over a hundred years ago. Mitigating factors? Oho.. A hundred years should cover quite a lot of mitigating factors from where I'm seated... And all the other nonsense about vaccines making you sterile... because some sheeple lord said so

You are FFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer: It seems there are diseases the blood of the dead Jewish man can't heal. Faith has its limits and Ebola has clearly surpassed it.
He has taken away our infirmities , by his stripe we were healed. he defeated satan on the cross , the devil should be ashame becasue even in death a christian still triumph. Glory to God!
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by dorox(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Donfamous: he is a disgrace and a silly man like ur father. If u can't respect him for who he is @least for his age. He might even be older than ur biological father. If I say ur father is mad how will u feel. And later u'll be d one teaching ur kids to be respectful when u are just a slowpoke
Use your head my friend, age is just a number, it is not an indicator of special knowledge or virtue. A slowpoke will remain a slowpoke no matter the age, and a man who lies and manipulate others for a living will continue to do so as long as he lives.
You should learn to respect the content of ones mind instead of their age, and develope the courage to speak out against any foul utterance from anybody irrespective of their age, because in truth it doesn't matter if the falshood was told by a child or an old man it can cause serious damage to anyone that believes the lie.
Daddy G.O Adeboye told some bunkers which can result in the death of hundreds of people, so I don't care if he is as old as my father or not, i would shout it from tbe mountain top that he is a lying twerp and that what he said concerning ebola sould be ignored in the interest of public safety.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Image123:

priest2u:
He has taken away our infirmities , by his stripe we were healed. he defeated satan on the cross , the devil should be ashame becasue even in death a christian still triumph. Glory to God!

Donfamous: I totally agree with him. When they tell u to give ur life to Christ, you won't now when u are now faced with with challenges u will be looking for sharp sharp miracle every where. That's when u'll knw Jesus exists. Forget it if u are timid of him here he'll do likewise not only in heaven but starting from here

^^^^Typical examples of brainwashed black
slaves..it is because of you thats why this country
is in a mess..
America invested in science, Nigeria invested in
Religion. Ebola came, Nigerians (black slaves) are
praying for American science...useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Image123(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

is in a mess..

Christian doctors and scientists are working on the ebola virus at this moment. Stop playing the dullard.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Image123:

Christian doctors and scientists are working on the ebola virus at this moment. Stop playing the dullard.

Stop being fo0lish as usual..which christian doctors? why dont you say muslim doctors, Buddhist doctors and even ifa doctors are working on the ebola virus too..useless mofo..You and your pastors are nothing but a bunch of clowns..
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by dorox(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Image123:

I am not against people of any religion using their head to solve problems, but I am against using religion to solve problems.
The medical doctor you mentioned did not become doctors because of their religion and should they ever drop their faith, they would not seize to be doctors. Abi i wrong?
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

is in a mess..
You are the one speaking like a slave. Americans have more bible believing Christians than Nigeria what can you say about that ? If you watch cnn lately , a Caucasian American man who survive Ebola in the seventies was interviewed and he admit that it was God that healed him and his recovery were miraculous , what can you say about that ? My friend you really need help , stop directing your frustration on Nigerian Christians because they have more bible believing Christians in USA .

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2014
priest2u:
You are the one speaking like a slave. Americans have more bible believing Christians than Nigeria what can you say about that ? If you watch cnn lately , a Caucasian American man who survive Ebola in the seventies was interviewed and he admit that it was God that healed him and his recovery were miraculous , what can you say about that ? My friend you really need help , stop directing your frustration on Nigerian Christians because they have more bible believing Christians in USA .

You are suffering from mental slavery and delusions..the american government doesnt need to wait for god to give them a cure..their scientific effort gave them that cure thats why the american doctor is alive..god didnt heal him and everyone knows that..the nigerian doctor might even be a better christian than the american doctor but yet she is still infected and will definitely die..why? because instead of us to invest in research we spend all day praying to one being that doesnt exist and begging our pastor to give us anointing water to drink..useless slave..definitely you are suffering from the god dot factor below.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Donfamous(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
dorox:
Use your head my friend, age is just a number, it is not an indicator of special knowledge or virtue. A slowpoke will remain a slowpoke no matter the age, and a man who lies and manipulate others for a living will continue to do so as long as he lives.
You should learn to respect the content of ones mind instead of their age, and develope the courage to speak out against any foul utterance from anybody irrespective of their age, because in truth it doesn't matter if the falshood was told by a child or an old man it can cause serious damage to anyone that believes the lie.
Daddy G.O Adeboye told some bunkers which can result in the death of hundreds of people, so I don't care if he is as old as my father or not, i would shout it from tbe mountain top that he is a lying twerp and that what he said concerning ebola sould be ignored in the interest of public safety.
u can still speak ur mind without being biased.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by goodnewz4u(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by goodnewz4u(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Could You Imagine This ~ Seeing The Results Of Ebola Outbreak In...?
Details Here: www.nairaplace.com/mobile/ng/forum/298/could-you-imagine-this-seeing-the-results-of-ebola-outbreak
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by AtheistD(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pastors should declare that sick ebola patients should remain in hospital.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Mintayo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Donfamous: he is a disgrace and a silly man like ur father. If u can't respect him for who he is @least for his age. He might even be older than ur biological father. If I say ur father is mad how will u feel. And later u'll be d one teaching ur kids to be respectful when u are just a slowpoke
The girl is extremely rude and bittered! Adeboye is old enought to be her grandfather,if not her great grand father,i bet that is the way she talks to her parents at home,i bet she was not brought up well and neither was she thought by her parents(or perhaps they did but she refused to learn)that you don't curse or abuse an elderly man regardless of his position!
I think image is right,she is frustrated!
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Weah96: 5:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Mintayo:
that you don't curse or abuse an elderly man regardless of his position!

Even if the old man happens to be deliberately performing an evil act by virtue of his position? This has nothing to do with Adeboye btw, I'm just trying to figure out the meaning behind this sentence of yours. Wouldn't you insult an elderly grand wizard of the KKK?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2014
Dragonking:

You are suffering from mental slavery and delusions..the american government doesnt need to wait for god to give them a cure..their scientific effort gave them that cure thats why the american doctor is alive..god didnt heal him and everyone knows that..the nigerian doctor might even be a better christian than the american doctor but yet she is still infected and will definitely die..why? because instead of us to invest in research we spend all day praying to one being that doesnt exist and begging our pastor to give us anointing water to drink..useless slave..definitely you are suffering from the god dot factor below.
I don't have time to engage in unnecessary argument with you. For your info, we Christians believe in salvation of ours soul through Jesus christ, its is this faith we have in God that makes us right in his eyes.Its about eternal life, its not about this world. If our hope in christ is in this world then we are the most miserable of all men. You need to seek more knowledge about Christianity and stop displaying your ignorance in public. In summary Jesus Christ died for the scientist, engineer , literate, illiterate , fools etc to give everyone eternal life. He did not die to make you a scientist those are natural gift of nature. May God give you understanding.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by dorox(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Donfamous: u can still speak ur mind without being biased.
Nobody was being biased, the poster you had an issue with was just calling it as he saw he saw it. That my friend, is being honest.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:
I don't have time to engage in unnecessary argument with you. For your info, we Christians believe in salvation of ours soul through Jesus christ, its is this faith we have in God that makes us right in his eyes.Its about eternal life, its not about this world. If our hope in christ is in this world then we are the most miserable of all men. You need to seek more knowledge about Christianity and stop displaying your ignorance in public. In summary Jesus Christ died for the scientist, engineer , literate, illiterate , fools etc to give everyone eternal life. He did not die to make you a scientist those are natural gift of nature. May God give you understanding.

Fairy tale stories you were told when you were small...similar story the followers of Allah will say..bunch of clowns you all are and your pastors are proving us right..

I hope you have covered yourself with the blood of jesus against ebola virus? i have a free bottle here courtesy of one of your men of god.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Dragonking:

Fairy tale stories you were told when you were small...similar story the followers of Allah will say..bunch of clowns you all are and your pastors are proving us right..

I hope you have covered yourself with the blood of jesus against ebola virus? i have a free bottle here courtesy of one of your men of god.
"For the preaching of the word is foolishness to them that perish but to us that are saved it is the power of God " . It is foolishness to you but to me it's the power of God . I have seen the glory of God and experience the power , I know for sure what I'm talking about . Believe and repent otherwise you will also perish .
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:
"For the preaching of the word is foolishness to them that perish but to us that are saved it is the power of God " . It is foolishness to you but to me it's the power of God . I have seen the glory of God and experience the power , I know for sure what I'm talking about . Believe and repent otherwise you will also perish .

Since you have experienced the power of god, please use this power to heal the ebola victims in the country as america has refuse to give nigeria the cure...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Dragonking:

Since you have experienced the power of god, please use this power to heal the ebola victims in the country as america has refuse to give nigeria the cure...
It's like you are not getting me , even in death a believer in Christ is more than conqueror . Each and every believer has the word of God , it's the word of God that heals , it is written " he sent his word and heals them of their infirmities " psalm 107:20 . If you as a believer cannot have faith in God to protect you then no amount of prayer can help. Hold on to Gods if you are a believer and you will be save because Gods word never fails .
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:
It's like you are not getting me , even in death a believer in Christ is more than conqueror . Each and every believer has the word of God , it's the word of God that heals , it is written " he sent his word and heals them of their infirmities " psalm 107:20 . If you as a believer cannot have faith in God to protect you then no amount of prayer can help. Hold on to Gods if you are a believer and you will be save because Gods word never fails .

Hahaaaahhaa...The same way the muslims too believe that when they die they go to heaven..if god cant protect you from ebola and other dangers on earth what makes you think he can protect you in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Weah96: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:

What are you saying? First, you say that the believers who die from Ebola are conquerors. Towards the end, you then say that God will save the believers.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Dragonking:

Hahaaaahhaa...The same way the muslims too believe that when they die they go to heaven..if god cant protect you from ebola and other dangers on earth what makes you think he can protect you in heaven?

The fact is that you don't understand the ways of God . If we have faith and declare his word over our lives surely Ebola cannot near us , it is written ".. No evil shall befall you neither shall any plague come near your dwelling " . Now what happen if a believer panics and refuse to have faith in God in this circumstances ?? His/her lack of faith might endanger him/her and can lead to death however his soul will be save . There were several accounts in the bible where God could not help his people because of their lack of faith in him . Our God has not change and those that still know their God shall still do exploit in this times .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divination / Preparing For Rapture, Part 10, Holiness / Thank God It's 'Good' Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.