Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son (1981 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son by riddo2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
One bad woman has been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment after been being proved guilty of incest. According to report, she ordered her 12 year old boy to have sex with her after teaching him how to have sex but not knowing that her remote husband is watching them live with the help of gadget.
The 39 year old woman confessed that she have sex with 2 sons older to the current one. Here is the details:-http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716412/Mother-jailed-having-sex-12-year-old-SON-partner-watched-told-webcam.html
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son by SAMBARRY: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tufiakwaaaaaa undecided lipsrsealed

No wonder some men dey rape 92 year olds.at least we know where dey learnt yashin their mama mate from lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Only a psychiatric disorder can make a mother sleep with her son.
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
SAMBARRY: Tufiakwaaaaaa undecided lipsrsealed

No wonder some men dey rape 92 year olds.at least we know where dey learnt yashin their mama mate from lipsrsealed

Even in this case the man is still guilty. He was watching them and giving the woman instruction on what to do to the boy over earphones.
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With His Own Son by Kanwulia: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2014
She must have learned from her FATHER who molested her! kiss
Women are catching up with men in this department of PEDO-PHILIA AND IN-CCCEST.
The men are in for some stiff competition.
Very soon. . .no child will be safe around ANY ADULT MALE OR FEMALE!!!! cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember This? (photos) / What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? / LMFAOOOO Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.