Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling (760 Views)

Hi, I'm A Nairalander Schooling In Liberia. / Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. / Nigerian Student Schooling In Ghana Cuts Off Manhood And Swallows It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good day everybody my name is kofoworola and am in real need of your help, I understand my story my seem fake considering the fact that am using a new moniker, I actually created it because of this purpose but am willing to give out all nessecary details to anybody that wish to verify my claims I know that after going through my story some people will say am not serious that am I not grateful I can travel abroad, but I swear if I can turn back the hands of time I would have chosen to stay back in the country and finish my education,please I know the rate of fraud and 419 is much but pls just give my a chance to prove my self may God bless you all

I got my admitted into the University last year and was given a discount in terms of scholarship as an international student from Nigeria making my tuition fee reduced and there is provision of paying twice per semester, we (me and my mum) were happy little did we know that it not as it seems, it wasn't until I got here that I found out that my accommodation fee is almost double of my tuition and by then it was already late To turn back, making the yearly total of both school and accommodation alone $**** asides feeding and clothing but to the glory of God we scaled through even though it wasn't easy cause as of now I still owe school $1000 and a new semester starts in October 2014

I have come to ask for assistance in other to ease the burden of my mum, am a serious student and my academic performance can attest to it, out of a gpa of 4.00 for this semester am having 3.78 and a cgpa of 3.48 with qualifies me has an high honour student.
Pls I don't have any particular amount to ask for I just need help from well meaning Nigerians and I know that through God and this platform I can make it. I have seeked for scholarship from the state scholarship but yet to get a reply,and also I have sent several request to people but help isn't forth coming pls assist my mother she has been the only one going through it all for both me and my siblings all four of us

I understand the need to verify my claim so I am going to put out all nessecary details

Pls here is a link to another thread I opened in family section and questions people asked me. https://www.nairaland.com/1844758/pls-need-schooling#25261249
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by nas4q(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Scam alert!
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Ndababa(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Let's assume I want to extend an helping hand, how do I verify that this isn't a scam?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
nas4q: Scam alert!

Tnks but if you can take your time to go through the other thread you will notice I replied all question that were raised
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ndababa: Let's assume I want to extend an helping hand, how do I verify that this isn't a scam?

Am open to any question you want to ask even if it include me presenting documents to clear doubt
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Ndababa(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Text me with your personal digits
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ndababa: Text me with your personal number on this line: +673 899 3715

Am sorry but how about you email isn't that better
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Ndababa(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oriayo123:

Am sorry but how about you email isn't that better

This is my first step to verify the veracity of your plea. Mind you, it's my phone no. that's on the public glare!
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ndababa:

This is my first step to verify the veracity of your plea. Mind you, it's my phone no. that's on the public glare!

Ok am sry I will
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please people I seriously need this help, in terms of verification am open to answer any question pls, there is little or no hope left for me please I beg of you
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Please am begging
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eyaa come back to Nigeria and attend affordable universities. Your family should have checked their budget before sending you off. Come back nne I'm sure you'll be able to afford the fees over here.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. / Unborn Baby Gives The Thumbs Up In Ultrasound Scan / Why Are More Widows Than Widowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.