Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate (5324 Views)

What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by tpia1: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2014
unyours: Firstly, if it is a fruit, how do you know the fruit is not existing? You thought so cos it actually was no fruit in the first place.
Secondly, 'Tree' there was a coded word for Lucifer. Lucifer knew what was good and evil. - He was the only being then that has tasted both.
Thirdly, it is impossible for God to create fruit that will alter the destiny of man cos he created man for a purpose - to live forever. So God won't on his own put a barrier to that - to test man or what? The bible said he created the universe and saw it was good and perfect - was the forbidden tree among the good and perfect things?
Lastly, God had created Lucifer before hand. Remember Lucifer was hurled down to earth because he rebelled. Hence the forbidden tree bearing forbidden fruit.

so, basically you're saying God created the garden and placed lucifer there.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2014
unyours: Adam have named all tins before they ate the fruit, hence the fruit is suppose to have a name. So you mean God who inspired the bible does not know the name of the fruit? When even rivers then in Eden have names. How will God create a fruit that will cause trouble for mankind - have u ask ursef that? You wanted man to live forever yet you went to plant a bad tree in the middle of the garden. God wouldn't have done that cos it would be very easy someone would eat that fruit someday. Maybe through fruit dropping and mix up of fruit. God warned them to stay away from Lucifer - the forbidden fruit(from heaven). Remember when the bible said after God created the universe, he saw that it was good and perfect...then he instructed they shouldn't eat from a forbidden fruit - which I'm sure is not among what God said was good and perfect. Like I said before, fruit only nutrient but s.ex is a bond and that's why sin was transferable. Else, a normal fruit would either nourish you or kill you instantly(if poisonous).
pls do well to read gen 2:8,9,17 and gen 3:3-6,22.

my nokia is badly faulty now(I shlda explained the verses).
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Toyolad: pls do well to read gen 2:8,9,17 and gen 3:3-6,22.

my nokia is badly faulty now(I shlda explained the verses).
i read from verse one to four yesterday and nothing have changed.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

so, basically you're saying God created the garden and placed lucifer there.
God created the garden of Eden, then Lucifer was sent out of heaven(down to earth).
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2014
unyours: i read from verse one to four yesterday and nothing have changed.
I meant read gen chapter 2vs8,vs 9,vs 17 and genesis chapter 3vs3 to 6,vs22.and not some four verses u stated there.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Toyolad: I meant read gen chapter 2vs8,vs 9,vs 17 and genesis chapter 3vs3 to 6,vs22.and not some four verses u stated there.
sorry i meant chapter(not verse) one to four
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by emitheo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
making sense
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by macof(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
danthamccoy:

Which gods? Which heathen? They were the only humans in the world, or in Eden at least.
Are you paying attention to that mad man?
Anybody who doesn't know his history but goes up to claim Jewish history as his own is a mad man we have them many on nairaland especially culture section
It's due to the lack of interest in African history by Africans, these morons wait for Aryans and Semites to do everything for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Atheists Are Celebrating Christmas? / God Vs Religion / The True Meaning Of Jesus' Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.