Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! (530 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram —borno Gov. / BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by realGURU(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
For those of u calling Mr. President clueless or mumu do u have any evidence to justify ur claims?
I f u don't, u should shut up for the respect of the office of the presidency and for good image of nigeria.
Re: It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by iamSi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Waoh !!! Woah !!! And Waoh!!! ... So NL still got some senseful ... Oh!!! I mean Sensible Nigerians ... I join you on this course Bro... Trust me some of these callling Mr. President Mumu , try check their homes ... They can not even manage their wives, some of them are Olodos in school never with good grades... Why won't they call a very humble man Mumu... Last time I met Mr. President with his warm handshake I knew he's a good man but as the bible says No man can direct his own steps not to talk of others more devil is controlling the world . Do we expect less? All of these has gotta happen. Worse is coming but may we never be part of the tribulations ..."Eni to ba je gbi, lo ma ku gbi" ...

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by slimfit1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
One evidence is you. He appoints clueless to manage sensitive positions. There are more criminals like you in  this government than the prison. Look at you telling us all to shut up as if one person is better than millions. You can't reason propertly that is why a person like you is working under the presidency.
For someone working with the presidency I was expecting a long detailed essay with facts and reasons not to call my president clueless, you could only write few sentences to convince his people to stop insulting him. All of you are clueless as a matter of fact.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by slimfit1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
iamSi: Waoh !!! Woah !!! And Waoh!!! ... So NL still got some senseful ... Oh!!! I mean Sensible Nigerians ... I join you on this course Bro... Trust me some of these callling Mr. President Mumu , try check their homes ... They can not even manage their wives, some of them are Olodos in school never with good grades... Why won't they call a very humble man Mumu... Last time I met Mr. President with his warm handshake I knew he's a good man but as the bible says No man can direct his own steps not to talk of others more devil is controlling the world . Do we expect less? All of these has gotta happen. Worse is coming but may we never be part of the tribulations ..."Eni to ba je gbi, lo ma ku gbi" ...

So warm hand shake will put food on the table right?
Re: It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Let he who has never sin bfor be d first to throw a stone on a sinner.

if u think u can do better dan GEJ u ha evry right to call him "mr incompetence"

if u can call ur dad clueless... Who else wil u spare?

but if u think u have somethn positive to contribut 2ds nation den applaud any leader wen he has done well and nd call for polite/matured corrections wen wen deh go astray
Re: It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by iamSi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bro to be frank and honest with you ... It sure did ... And its still working #GodSeesAll
slimfit1:

So warm hand shake will put food on the table right?
Re: It Is Not Wise To Call Gej Clueless! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
A man who has allowed thousands of cilivians to die from poverty,insurgency and hundreds of soldiers due to bad equipment.mass looting of state fund. The man is clueless and shameless

(1) (Reply)

. / Politics shouldn't be like this / Of The Greatest Noni Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.