Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal (1456 Views)

Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win / This Is Why Chelsea Will Win The English Premier League / 10 Reasons Why Chelsea Will Win The Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
From football statistics, I'm of this humble opinion: Chelsea no be Arsenal mate! Lai!! Lai!!!. Drogba please be gentle on wenger.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by kayboy4y(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
For ur mind abi undecided
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by M4gunners: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
In your dream i guess.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
M4gunners: In your dream i guess.
Gunnerz be lyk: 4 ur mind Abi? Guyz asides being sentimental, '12 goals in 12 games against the Gunners' na Drogba be dat. Nobody sabi handle Wenger lyk chelsea does. Think about my humble opinion kayboy. See 4 urself
kayboy4y: For ur mind abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by YoursGEJ(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP, would it have cost you your life to correctly write always instead of alwayz? It is not like you saved letters by writing in shorthand. It is still the same number of letters. Abi you no fit spell?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
YoursGEJ: OP, would it have cost you your life to correctly write always instead of alwayz? It is not like you saved letters by writing in shorthand. It is still the same number of letters. Abi you no fit spell?
Please calm down Mr. President I know you had no shoes but as of right now, you've got Golden boots. It's not too bad to be a Gunner but you still made a mention of alwayz in your comment. You could (for instance) have said "...correctly write always instead of Always" to satisfy the general flare for grammar and your detest for the word. "Arsenal, I know There is God O!". And Please! YoursGEJ, try improve on your originality by a little one percent and use an appellation of yours instead of that of the lucky, easy-going Goodluck before any of his numerous unlearned haters mistake u for him.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by kayboy4y(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba: Gunnerz be lyk: 4 ur mind Abi? Guyz asides being sentimental, '12 goals in 12 games against the Gunners' na Drogba be dat. Nobody sabi handle Wenger lyk chelsea does. Think about my humble opinion kayboy. See 4 urself
OmoOba, dats wen Drogba was Didier. Not nw again grin. We shall see what will happen btw d two dis season!
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Arsenate(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chelsea! a club whose history started in the year 2004 and will end when a certain Russian billionaire decided that he's had enough. why should I bother?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Dhelake: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Arsenate: Chelsea! a club whose history started in the year 2004 and will end when a certain Russian billionaire decided that he's had enough. why should I bother?
Yes, their history starts from 2004, Just 10years and they have won a trophy (UCL) your club hasn't won in their 200 years history
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by nickz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
drogba is to arsenal what chicharito is to chelseagringrin
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by YoursGEJ(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba:
Please calm down Mr. President I know you had no shoes but as of right now, you've got Golden boots. It's not too bad to be a Gunner but you still made a mention of alwayz in your comment. You could (for instance) have said "...correctly write always instead of Always" to satisfy the general flare for grammar and your detest for the word. "Arsenal, I know There is God O!". And Please! YoursGEJ, try improve on your originality by a little one percent and use an appellation of yours instead of that of the lucky, easy-going Goodluck before any of his numerous unlearned haters mistake u for him.

Somebody forgot to take their medication this morning
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:40am On Aug 08, 2014
[i][/i]
nickz: drogba is to arsenal what chicharito is to chelseagringrin
kayboy4y:
OmoOba, dats wen Drogba was Didier. Not nw again grin. We shall see what will happen btw d two dis season!
Dhelake: Yes, their history starts from 2004, Just 10years and they have won a trophy (UCL) your club hasn't won in their 200 years history
nickz: drogba is to arsenal what chicharito is to chelseagringrin
ALL I SEEEEE ........ STANDING OVATION!
ALL I SEEEEE ........ STANDING OVATION!!
Now, we have Drogba U don't. Common nickz chicha na small boy. kayboy4y we'll always give the best. Dhelake you making sense thumbs up bro

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Arsenate(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Dhelake: Yes, their history starts from 2004, Just 10years and they have won a trophy (UCL) your club hasn't won in their 200 years history
yeah. you mean the UCL u bought. lemme see you win it without abrahamovich's dirty billions. BTW 1 UCL can never make up for the 13 EPL titles Arsenal have won. fact.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Arsenate: yeah. you mean the UCL u bought. lemme see you win it without abrahamovich's dirty billions. BTW 1 UCL can never make up for the 13 EPL titles Arsenal have won. fact.
I Congratulate you Arsenate coz Arsenal have won the Premiership three times since its inception. In 1998, 2002 and 2004. The God of Arsenal must be working wonders coz u added 10 imaginary titles. Na only U waka come? Wey u go con carry 13Thirteeeeeeen! Except u don decide to leave Arsenal for Manchester United (13), Chelsea (3), Manchester City (2) and Blackburn Rovers (1). The current champions are Manchester City, who won the title in the 2013–14 season. I'm not being sentimental here
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by arsetalks(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2014
YoursGEJ: OP, would it have cost you your life to correctly write always instead of alwayz? It is not like you saved letters by writing in shorthand. It is still the same number of letters. Abi you no fit spell?
what do you expect? He is a chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
arsetalks: what do you expect? He is a chelsea fan.
Common arsetalks don't get offended coz of the truth. Your fellow grammarian can't even write correct statements.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Dhelake: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Arsenate: yeah. you mean the UCL u bought. lemme see you win it without abrahamovich's dirty billions. BTW 1 UCL can never make up for the 13 EPL titles Arsenal have won. fact.
It's the other way round bro, 13 EPL trophies can't make up for a Champions League
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Arsenate(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Dhelake: It's the other way round bro, 13 EPL trophies can't make up for a Champions League
lmao. only you plastic Chelsea fans think one UCL is greater than 13 EPL titles. base on your logic Nottingham forest is more successful than arsenal and Chelsea cos they've got 2 champions league.
simple assignment to you; Google the most successful teams in England and see were Chelsea falls.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Arsenate(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba:
I Congratulate you Arsenate coz Arsenal have won the Premiership three times since its inception. In 1998, 2002 and 2004. The God of Arsenal must be working wonders coz u added 10 imaginary titles. Na only U waka come? Wey u go con carry 13Thirteeeeeeen! Except u don decide to leave Arsenal for Manchester United (13), Chelsea (3), Manchester City (2) and Blackburn Rovers (1). The current champions are Manchester City, who won the title in the 2013–14 season. I'm not being sentimental here
another plastic Chelsea fan who thinks the premier league started in 1992.
I can understand though. Chelsea has no history; so it's better and safer for them to talk about recent events.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Arsenate: another plastic Chelsea fan who thinks the premier league started in 1992.
I can understand though. Chelsea has no history; so it's better and safer for them to talk about recent events.
Arsenate! Arsenate!! I can see your frustration with the incessant use of ...plastic.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League
I believe This link should cure your lack of Vital info.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by abdulaz: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba: Gunnerz be lyk: 4 ur mind Abi? Guyz asides being sentimental, '12 goals in 12 games against the Gunners' na Drogba be dat. Nobody sabi handle Wenger lyk chelsea does. Think about my humble opinion kayboy. See 4 urself
that's the masquerade for you, the drug...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2014
it took me some minutes to composed this.

Chelsea fan: Chelsea is bigger than Arsenal
Arsenal fan: why.....How?
Chelsea fan: because we always win trophies,
Arsenal fan: but we have more trophies than you,
Chelsea fan: those are history,
Arsenal fan: has Chelsea ever went a season unbeaten?
Chelsea fan: NO,
Arsenal fan: has Chelsea ever won Golden EPL trophy?
Arsenal fan: ok i see, did Chelsea have 13 EPL?
Arsenal fan: ok, did Chelsea have 11 FA.Cup?
Arsenal fan: was Chelsea founded before Arsenal?
Arsenal fan: then who was founded at first, Chelsea or
Arsenal ?
Chelsea fan: Arsenal was founded before Chelsea, but thats
history, we at Chelsea we always win trophies.
Arsenal fan: how many fans came out for your Champions
League cup parade in London?
Chelsea fan: 90,000 fans,
Arsenal fan: correct., how many fans came out for Arsenal
FA.Cup parade in London?
Chelsea fan: 250,000 fans,
Arsenal fan: correct, so how is Chelsea bigger than Arsenal?h
Chelsea fan: we always win trophies,
Arsenal fan: how many trophies Chelsea have in total? then
tell
me how many trophies Arsenal have in total.
Chelsea fan: emm, emmm, sorry no comment,
Arsenal fan: at present we have the FA Cup, you are
trophyless,
in history, Arsenal have 40 trophies, Chelsea have 24
trophies,
Chelsea fan: but we have Champions League, you don't
have,
Arsenal fan: does that make you bigger than us?
Chelsea fan: YES!
Arsenal fan: Nottingham forest has TWO Champions League,
does that make Nottingham better than Chelsea?
Chelsea fan: he ran away

how likes for me. Arsenal is in my blood. get more at my Facebook page www.facebook.com/afronigeria
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2014
penquin: it took me some minutes to composed this.
Chelsea fan: Chelsea is bigger than Arsenal
Arsenal fan: why.....How?
Chelsea fan: because we always win trophies,
Arsenal fan: but we have more trophies than you,
Chelsea fan: those are history,
Arsenal fan: has Chelsea ever went a season unbeaten?
Arsenal fan: has Chelsea ever won Golden EPL trophy?
Arsenal fan: ok i see, did Chelsea have 13 EPL?
Arsenal fan: ok, did Chelsea have 11 FA.Cup?
Arsenal fan: was Chelsea founded before Arsenal?
Arsenal fan: then who was founded at first, Chelsea or
Arsenal ?
Chelsea fan: Arsenal was founded before Chelsea, but thats
history, we at Chelsea we always win trophies.
Arsenal fan: how many fans came out for your Champions
League cup parade in London?
Chelsea fan: 90,000 fans,
Arsenal fan: correct., how many fans came out for Arsenal
FA.Cup parade in London?
Chelsea fan: 250,000 fans,
Arsenal fan: correct, so how is Chelsea bigger than Arsenal?h
Chelsea fan: we always win trophies,
Arsenal fan: how many trophies Chelsea have in total? then
tell
me how many trophies Arsenal have in total.
Chelsea fan: emm, emmm, sorry no comment,
Arsenal fan: at present we have the FA Cup, you are
trophyless,
in history, Arsenal have 40 trophies, Chelsea have 24
trophies,
Chelsea fan: but we have Champions League, you don't
have,
Arsenal fan: does that make you bigger than us?
Chelsea fan: YES!
Arsenal fan: Nottingham forest has TWO Champions League,
does that make Nottingham better than Chelsea?
Chelsea fan: he ran away
how likes for me. Arsenal is in my blood. get more at my Facebook page www.facebook.com/afronigeria
Common Penquin! I thought you were way beyond copy and paste nau! Anywayz, if I may, d story was boring.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
I'm sure you ain't an Arsenal fan that's why it looks boring.

me,my hubby gunners for life.
Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
penquin: I'm sure you ain't an Arsenal fan that's why it looks boring.

me,my hubby gunners for life.
It's a great thing to learn of your hubby's affiliation to Arsenal but note this: whenever he intentionally hoards cash, just recall his affiliation with Wenger. I'm just saying our clubs can penetrate our way of life. No Offense, Try Chelsea's sweetness.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Alwayz Disgrace Arsenal by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba:
It's a great thing to learn of your hubby's affiliation to Arsenal but note this: whenever he intentionally hoards cash, just recall his affiliation with Wenger. I'm just saying our clubs can penetrate our way of life. No Offense, Try Chelsea's sweetness.
then we [arsenal] are in financial maintenance but now no one is on our way. I'm a little sure you are surprised that NF have won 2CL. *tongue out *

(1) (Reply)

Is C.ronaldo Really Obsessed With Lionel Messi? / BREAKING - Mikel Agrees Four Year Deal With Valencia / PSG Unveil Neymar As Fans Queue Up For His Number 10 Shirt (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.