Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Identifying A Drunkard In A Beer Parlour - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Identifying A Drunkard In A Beer Parlour (846 Views)

Man Found Tomtom Sweet In A Beer (photos) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Imagine This Beer Parlour Advert Reminding You Of Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identifying A Drunkard In A Beer Parlour by mumumugu(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
,LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR

NOT ALL REGULAR VISITORS OF BEER PARLOUR ARE DRUNKARDS

AND NOT ALL DRUNKARDS VISIT THE BEER PARLOUR.

I cant remember the last time i stepped my foot on any joint. I am realy not a beer freak. Only one thing takes me there - europpean football.
It is not like i dont have satelite dish to watch the matches at the comfort of my home. But it can be bored attimes. Football is best watched with guys who know the game and not women.

So you understand why decent guys like me may be found in such joints.

Here are tips in identifying regular drunkards in beer parlour to enable you different them from decent guys like me..

1) COMMITTEE - drunks stay together with fellow friends.drunks identify with each other and stay together.

While visitors find a vacant seet and occupy

2)BEER
you can never find less than three bottles in front of a drunk's table.he keeps ordering more bottle till game ends.

A decent guy takes only one bottle through out the game.he keeps sipping it gently.

MOUTH;
watch the drunk carefully. He keeps talking as match progresses.he comments on any shot OR save.he gives statistics of previous matches as far back as year 2000. Drunks dont keep their mouth shut.

Decent guys keep quiet through out game.

3)FAME
watch as the drunk enters the joint. The beer attendant instantly yell his name. Nick name such as Chief, babaooo is added.

No one notices a decent guy entrance or exit.

5) PRICE ;
you hardly see a drunk pay money. After ordering for drinks and drinking to full capacity, the beer attendant simply tells him his price which runs into thousand. This is added to his credit book. At the end of the month,he clears the debt after paying over #30,000.-about 60 % of monthly salary.

A decent guy pays #300 instantly after that match.

Maybe i forgot to add that drunks are normally endowned with protruded tummy. Half of them are chelsea fans( apologies).
When next you see me in midst of drunkards, be quick to sort out difference.

Www.mumumugu./2014/08/05/football-in-a-beer-parlour
Re: Identifying A Drunkard In A Beer Parlour by Aidy97(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Identifying A Drunkard In A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have a protruding tummy and I am a decent man,Mr Op not everybody with a tummy is a drunk
Re: Identifying A Drunkard In A Beer Parlour by Pavore9: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
And someone will still ask why do women outllive men....well this is one of the reasons, with organs soaked in alcohol! A drunk will still go home, demand respect from his wife & children while reeking of alcohol. A drunk for a father is a calamity!

(1) (Reply)

Cake Bakers Please Help / Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? / Woman Bought Fish Pie In Port Harcourt But She Found This In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.