Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (491801 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Abdstrakt(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
elijahdre:
alert received now.Thanks .Be expectant as agreed sir.God bless you real good
pls if the seller cant meet with my preferences jus change the order to jaiyu g4s pls. An order that hasnt been shipped and is still in the sellers shop can be changed if the preference for the initial order cant be met. pls try for a first time customer. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abdstrakt:
pls if the seller cant meet with my preferences jus change the order to jaiyu g4s pls. An order that hasnt been shipped and is still in the sellers shop can be changed if the preference for the initial order cant be met. pls try for a first time customer. thanks.
I appreciate your patronage sir and I commend your level of understanding,ure such a darling.as we have concluded on Watsapp,I'll try my best to upgrade it for you if possible.God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmm....
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ymodulus: Hmmmm....
Y modulus,y hmmmmm?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
dupedare:
Y modulus,y hmmmmm?
just saying Hi
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ymodulus:
just saying Hi
Thank you sir for checking here
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by lonzo2214: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Can i get a new or used laptop between 30-35k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by menesheh(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2014
lonzo2214: Can i get a new or used laptop between 30-35k
I will need thl 5000, but I don't understand how this works, scam or sincere. Sorry for the use of scam buh i really need it pls explain
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 4:50am On Sep 25, 2014
lonzo2214: Can i get a new or used laptop between 30-35k
Used?yes you can but u can't get a new laptop for 35k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2014
menesheh: I will need thl 5000, but I don't understand how this works, scam or sincere. Sorry for the use of scam buh i really need it pls explain
We are real n not fake.THL 5000 is 43k to Lagos with all the Accesories. Testimonies here and on our website (www.elijahdresystems. com) Will surely convince you.
Thank you sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
The Chinese holiday comes up on 1st to 7th of October,so take this period to place order and preorder to avoid delay.
PHONES STILL AVAILABLE
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashyyd: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fellas, it's not my first and won't be my last. Just placed an order for Gionee P4 with elijahdre and expecting it tomorrow in offa kwara state. He's the best I've met so far

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
rashyyd: Fellas, it's not my first and won't be my last. Just placed an order for Gionee P4 with elijahdre and expecting it tomorrow in offa kwara state. He's the best I've met so far
Thanks my oga.u.will get it tomorrow by God's grace.
We will.soon be rolling.out our promo for the year.u should qualify sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashyyd: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
dupedare:
Thanks my oga.u.will get it tomorrow by God's grace.
We will.soon be rolling.out our promo for the year.u should qualify sir

Chaii, I beg make I no carry last oo
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
rashyyd:

Chaii, I beg make I no carry last oo
No alert yet sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
From the month of October,as a way of saying a big Thank You to all our wonderful customers worldwide,we at elijahdre systems decide to appreciate all our customer in the following way
**Any products ordered or preordered ranging from 30k upward will be entitled to a gift that will not finish after a month nor damaged after a few times of usage but that will forever be appreciated until Nigeria can boast of a stable power supply. Guess what? "A 5200mah power bank" free of charge to charge your phone(s) or tablet(s)
**Any products ordered or preordered between 21k - 30k will be entitled to the same Powerbank but at a token of 1k
**While those interested in buying the power bank only will pay a token of 2k
NB:This offer is exclusive of GIONEE and TECNO products.ITS ONLY FOR PREORDERED PHONES AND TABLETS
THANK YOU AND PLEASE KEEP THE ORDER FLOWING IN
WE LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashyyd: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
dupedare:
No alert yet sir
You should receive the alert tomorrow morning sir before 10am
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by hnkan(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
How much is cube 9x sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
hnkan: How much is cube 9x sir
16g is 39k(with all accesories ) and 32g is 42k. Remember that all products ordered from us gets a FREE POWERBANK

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by lonzo2214: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
dupedare:
Used?yes you can but u can't get a new laptop for 35k
oh new one that sound cool what are the likely specs should i get?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
lonzo2214: oh new one that sound cool what are the likely specs should i get?
I said u can't get a new one for 35k but u can get a used one sir,hope u understand?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
PHONES AVAILABLE AT REASONABLE PRICES
Ainol AX7 delivered to a non nairalander
2 pieces of P4 delivered (one to Offa and the other one at Sango)
Gionee m2 delivered to Ikorodu.
We try as much as possible to post here few of the products sold to those customers that got our contact from NL
NB: The promo is only meant for NL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
IN GOOD HEALTH SHALL WE CELEBRATE THE REMAINING DAYS OF THIS YEAR AND ENJOY THE NEW YEAR IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
dupedare:
16g is 39k(with all accesories ) and 32g is 42k. Remember that all products ordered from us gets a FREE POWERBANK

Kaii. The price is dropping? Anyways, I hope I qualify for the powerbank sha, as my purchase is over 40k?
Today is Friday oo, when should I be expecting my Cubetalk 9x? Lemme know o. Thanks.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
elijahdre: [b]THNAKS SO MUCH FOR LIFTING OUR BAN

WELCOME ON BOARD THE KINGSING S2 (ANOTHER QUAD CORE KILLER) ON THE RADAR OF ELIJAHDRE SYSTEMS
More details:

Basic Information
Model KingSing S2
Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz
Sim Card Support Dual sims dual standby (Micro sim1 and normal sim2)
Style Bar Color White, Black

System
OS Android 4.4.2 OS
CPU MTK6582 1.3GHz quad core 3G chip Cortex A7
ROM 8GB
RAM 1GB

Screen
Display Size 5.0 Inch
Type QHD IPS OGS touch screen
Resolution 960 * 540 pixels (240dpi)

Support Format
Supported Audio Formats MP3, MIDI, AMR, AAC, WAV
Video File Format AVI/3GP/MP4
Image File Format BMP/JPEG/PNG
E-book Format TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
FM Yes
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet WAP/WIFI

General
Camera/Picture Resolution Dual cameras, 2.0MP front camera and 8.0 MP rear camera with flash light
Language English, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, Italiano, Nederlands, Magyar, Korean, Suomi, Svenska, Turkce, etc. More details please refer to the screenshots
Message SMS, MMS
Phonebook 500
Input Handwrite/Keypad
3G SIM1 Support WCDMA (HSDPA+, HSUPA+)
Support WIFI AP
GPRS Support
WAP Support
GPS Support, Satellite Navigation GPS chip built-in, support A-GPS
WIFI Yes, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Data Interface Mini USB 5pin
Bluetooth Support
G-sensor Support
Motion sensor Support
Proximity sensors Support
Light Sensor Support
Heart rate sensor Support
E-Compass Support
Gyro Sensor Support

Unique software
Air Browse Support
Songs Switching Support
Pages Switching Support
Air call-accept Support
Smart Eye-traking Support
Double click wake up Support
Visitors mode Support
Quick gesture entry Support

Dimensions 135.2x69.2x7.9mm
Weight 141g (one battery)
Other Features 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging,
wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock, camera,
tethering & portable hotspot, etc

Package Includes
1 x KingSing S2 Smartphone
1 x 2000mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Screen protector
1 x Charger
1 x Stylus pen

PRICE TO LAGOS: #22,500

[/b]

Is there a version of this phone with 1280x720 screen resolution and 2GB RAM? Otherwise, this phone isn't really worth d purchase, to me oo. Why? The only thing this phone has, which the Innjoo i1s doesn't have, is Air Gestures and all those senrenren, and camera (8MP/2MP here and 5MP/0.3MP on the i1s. Their specs are pretty much the sane and Innjoo i1s is just 14k on Jumia, black or white.
This Kingsing is selling for 22k, while the Innjoo i2, with an Octacore processor, 8GB/WGB RAM (that has now been updated to (4GB RAM, 4GB ROM via a recent update), 8MP/2MP camera, and 1280x720 screen res, sells for only 19k now. I'll go for the Innjoo over this, sincerely. I'm just waiting for their T1 tab to come out sha.

Anyways, keep me updated if you find a phone with better screen, similar or better specs, and Air gestures. Thank you.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
seyithug:

Is there a version of this phone with 1280x720 screen resolution and 2GB RAM? Otherwise, this phone isn't really worth d purchase, to me oo. Why? The only thing this phone has, which the Innjoo i1s doesn't have, is Air Gestures and all those senrenren, and camera (8MP/2MP here and 5MP/0.3MP on the i1s. Their specs are pretty much the sane and Innjoo i1s is just 14k on Jumia, black or white.
This Kingsing is selling for 22k, while the Innjoo i2, with an Octacore processor, 8GB/WGB RAM (that has now been updated to (4GB RAM, 4GB ROM via a recent update), 8MP/2MP camera, and 1280x720 screen res, sells for only 19k now. I'll go for the Innjoo over this, sincerely. I'm just waiting for their T1 tab to come out sha.

Anyways, keep me updated if you find a phone with better screen, similar or better specs, and Air gestures. Thank you.
4g ram u say?I doubt there is any phone yet with 4g ram.Pls check well sir.This is 5",and has heart rate sensor.U cant compare it with Injoo at all.Its a great buy if you must ask me at that price sir.
As for the power bank,your order was made before October 1st.lol

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
All thanks to Elijahdre, I ordered for Gionee M2 this morning and I received it by 2pm (same day). U are d best bro and may God continue to bless ur company.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iscom(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anytime the doogee dg900 is out let me know. This is what am waiting for.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by larco: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am a living testimony that this is the best place to buy your phones. I have been patronising them for more than two years now and I have no cause to regret my choice. They are reliable and their products are most affordable and of great quality. All the phones my wife and I am using I got from here. Thanks for making yourself distinct!
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
larco: I am a living testimony that this is the best place to buy your phones. I have been patronising them for more than two years now and I have no cause to regret my choice. They are reliable and their products are most affordable and of great quality. All the phones my wife and I am using I got from here. Thanks for making yourself distinct!
Ori mi wu(my head swells). Thank you sir and god bless you for your patronage now and always
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
iscom: Anytime the doogee dg900 is out let me know. This is what am waiting for.
No problem sir. will do just that sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by omojerry: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls hw much will it cost me to get cube talk9x 16gb version wit full accessories to minna
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
XAIOMI POWERBANKS AND ELIJAHDRE& CO CUSTOMISED POWERBANKS NOW AVAILABLE.LIMITED QUANTITY REMAINING
XAIOMI 5200MAH AT #3500
XAIOMI 10400MAH AT #5000
ELIJAHDRE & CO 12000MAH AT #4000
20000MAH @ #5000

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.