Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (491824 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
2geez:
Thanks bro you are a life saver,just saved me research time,let me read up on them and make the purchase, i need a replacement like yesterday....lol
Yes o,my customers are great.his own Lenovo vibe just arrived today.to be dispatched to him tomorrow.
Sorry,I didn't answer you as per details on time,was busy but thanks to Abdstrakt
We are expecting your order like yesterday
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abdstrakt:
Coolpad F1 8297W.
iocean x8 mini pro.
THL W200C.
jaiyu g4s.
(their usp) octacore, 2gb ram, gorilla glass.
some specs and prices can be seen here
https://www.nairaland.com/1847548/most-affordable-prices-4-frm/4#25793472
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just arrived
Cube talk 9x
Elephone p6i
Kingsing s2
Lenovo vibe x
Umi c1
Oneplusone
No reason for delay.just pay and pick it up immediately
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Good morning,
Phones available in stock

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2014
elijahdre: Just arrived
Cube talk 9x
Elephone p6i
Kingsing s2
Lenovo vibe x
Umi c1
Oneplusone

Well, what can I say? This man ElijahDre is a great guy, and keeps to his words. So, I got my Cubetalk 9x this morning, which I ordered last week Monday.
What did I get? Satisfaction + exactly what I ordered, and a couple freebies.
I got my Cubetalk 9x, charger with USB cable, free OTG cable and stylus pen, leather keyboard pouch, leather protective pouch. Waoh. All for 43k.

I turned on the Cube and it comes alive, with a very clear display, and 93% charge, Android 4.4 kitkat, superfast octa core processor, 2GB RAM and 32GB user memory. I haven't inserted a SIM or accessed the tab much, but the screen is quite responsive, I can see clearly under the direct sun, and the camera is super-sharp.. What more can I say? I'll try to put up a more comprehensive review on the Cubetalk thread.

Thanks, Elijahdre. I saw the Kingsing S2, the Elephone p2000, and the Vibe X. I will definitely come for the white S2 soon or the elephone p8, once I'm able to raise the money. Jah bless, man.
You all can patronize Elijahdre, he's a very sincere guy. You won't ever regret it....and you'll get some freebies too. I'll upload some pics next. Bear with me on d pix quality, na from one kpalasa BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Javelin) old school lape I take am. Lol

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
seyithug:

Well, what can I say? This man ElijahDre is a great guy, and keeps to his words. So, I got my Cubetalk 9x this morning, which I ordered last week Monday.
What did I get? Satisfaction + exactly what I ordered, and a couple freebies.
I got my Cubetalk 9x, charger with USB cable, free OTG cable and stylus pen, leather keyboard pouch, leather protective pouch. Waoh. All for 43k.

I turned on the Cube and it comes alive, with a very clear display, and 93% charge, Android 4.4 kitkat, superfast octa core processor, 2GB RAM and 32GB user memory. I haven't inserted a SIM or accessed the tab much, but the screen is quite responsive, I can see clearly under the direct sun, and the camera is super-sharp.. What more can I say? I'll try to put up a more comprehensive review on the Cubetalk thread.

Thanks, Elijahdre. I saw the Kingsing S2, the Elephone p2000, and the Vibe X. I will definitely come for the white S2 soon or the elephone p8, once I'm able to raise the money. Jah bless, man.
You all can patronize Elijahdre, he's a very sincere guy. You won't ever regret it....and you'll get some freebies too. I'll upload some pics next. Bear with me on d pix quality, na from one kpalasa BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Javelin) old school lape I take am. Lol
Am flattered.Thanks sir.as per your order,God will.provide IJN.we are expectant

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by hnkan(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
elijahdre: Just arrived
Cube talk 9x
Elephone p6i
Kingsing s2
Lenovo vibe x
Umi c1
Oneplusone
how much is the 16gb cube 9x , ainol ax9 pls
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
elijahdre:
Am flattered.Thanks sir.as per your order,God will.provide IJN.we are expectant

Amen to your prayers. Don't forget the laptop powerbank too oo. And the 4G mobile hotspot modem.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
hnkan:
how much is the 16gb cube 9x , ainol ax9 pls
#35500 WITH ALL THE ACCESORIES
AN ADVICE: WHY NOT GET THE 32G VERSION.ITS JUST #6500 DIFFRENCE
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Neyoalao(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
elijahdre:
What phonee with good specs can I get for #20000
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Neyoalao:
What phonee with good specs can I get for #20000
Can you just add #2500 and kingsing s2 will be yours?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Neyoalao(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
elijahdre:
Can you just add #2500 and kingsing s2 will be yours?
And I stay in ib so d amunt don dey increase
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Androidking: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
TCL to launch 5.5 Inch Octa Core Chipset Android phone soon | Asia Hack - http://asiahack.com/tcl-to-launch-5-5-inch-octa-core-chipset-android-phone-soon/

Check out that phone

That's just the kind of phone I want pls check out the price

And I don't know if the ba3 is internal or external

transport to owerri included
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Neyoalao:
And I stay in ib so d amunt don dey increase
Just 1k to IB sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Osayin(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
I recommend Elijahdre to anyone, he is very reliable. Just got Elephone P6i from him today.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Osayin: I recommend Elijahdre to anyone, he is very reliable. Just got Elephone P6i from him today.
Thanks so much for your patronage sir

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pics showing few of the phones that are in stock for immediate pick up
Note: All brands of Gionee,Tecno and Opsson smartphones are in stock also
Contacts:
CALL OR WATSAPP:08034795720
BB:7E18A219

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Androidking: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Androidking: TCL to launch 5.5 Inch Octa Core Chipset Android phone soon | Asia Hack - http://asiahack.com/tcl-to-launch-5-5-inch-octa-core-chipset-android-phone-soon/

Check out that phone

That's just the kind of phone I want pls check out the price

And I don't know if the ba3 is internal or external

transport to owerri included
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence Day to you all.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cube talk 9x successfully delivered to seyithug and Elephone p6i for osayin.
Thanks guys for your patronage and such wonderful recommendations.God will announce you to your world for good IJN.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Chikago(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
elijahdre:

Elijahdre,putting others out of business with his ridiculous prices. #THISISACOMPLIMENT

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chikago:

Elijahdre,putting others out of business with his ridiculous prices. #THISISACOMPLIMENT
Thanks for the compliment sir.
We are addicted to customers' satisfaction at the cheapest price.
We are awaiting your order sir as discussed.
Thanks and Jah bless
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ndbc(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
elijahdre: Happy Independence Day to you all.

Can i chat with you privately sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Reiyu: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
@elijahdre what brand are ur powerbanks?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
elijahdre: Cube talk 9x successfully delivered to seyithug and Elephone p6i for osayin.
Thanks guys for your patronage and such wonderful recommendations.God will announce you to your world for good IJN.

Thanks, once again. I appreciate. I totally forgot to ask for the ear piece and the screen protector, All callsI made on it yesterday and today were on speakerphone. Going over the specs sheet now, I can. See I'm supposed to get an earphone and screen protector. Get back ASAP, and let me know.

Still working on d Kingsing S2 or Elephone P8 money.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks, once again. I appreciate. I totally forgot to ask for the ear piece and the screen protector, All callsI made on it yesterday and today were on speakerphone. Going over the specs sheet now, I can. See I'm supposed to get an earphone and screen protector. Get back ASAP, and let me know.

Still working on d Kingsing S2 or Elephone P8 money.
Screen protector should be.in your package but earphone doesn't follow.it from factory.retail shop only buy and add to.it.but can get you one anyway,thanks once again
God will provide for us all.the kingsing s2 is pocket friendly anyway

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ndbc:

Can i chat with you privately sir
Yes sir.you don't need a permission before chatting with me sir.we are in business because of you
Happy independence
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reiyu: @elijahdre what brand are ur powerbanks?
Xaiomi
Elijahdre source&co
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks to all who believe in what we do here.God bless you all
Get the best of your gadget in here at an affordable prices
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Reiyu: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2014
sir @elijahdre I want to buy lenovo s8 but I realized recently that it has a 3g tagged TD-SCDMA meaning it is specified for china only. But today while surfing online I saw some post saying it has a wcdma model for international countries . Is it true?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 2:02am On Oct 02, 2014
do u have doogee dg310 and how much to Abuja with full accessories
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iclass: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2014
please do you have the jiayu g3c and g2f on ground? if yes whats the price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.