Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Marriage Money Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Money Account (931 Views)

Marriage, Money And Happiness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Money Account by uzoexcel(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please this is a serious matter for the pockets..All responses should be serious

I am not sure if this is the correct 'room' to ask this question. Are their bankers in the house here?My question goes thus
'Can i open an account in the bank and term it 'marriage Money' or must i always state use my name for account opening purposes. If yes, on the ATM card of the account, will it be my name or 'marriage Money' that will be there'? i need your answers ASAP
Re: Marriage Money Account by aadetoyin(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Is this a joke or something. Just imagine if everyone can name their new acct MARRIAGE money or CAR money! Then how can u prove that u re sincerely the owner? Am sure u re joking sha!
Re: Marriage Money Account by uzoexcel(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2014
i m seriously joking wink wink wink wink wink

aadetoyin: Is this a joke or something. Just imagine if everyone can name their new acct MARRIAGE money or CAR money! Then how can u prove that u re sincerely the owner? Am sure u re joking sha!
Re: Marriage Money Account by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2014
uzoexcel: Please this is a serious matter for the pockets..All responses should be serious
I am not sure if this is the correct 'room' to ask this question. Are their bankers in the house here?My question goes thus
'Can i open an account in the bank and term it 'marriage Money' or must i always state use my name for account opening purposes. If yes, on the ATM card of the account, will it be my name or 'marriage Money' that will be there'? i need your answers ASAP

Lol, due to the CBN regulation on fraud every account owner has to be known and identified, company accounts have to have some verification, however, you can have an account and discipline yourself to specifically save up for the wedding
Re: Marriage Money Account by uzoexcel(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks a lot grin grin grin
aisha2:

Lol, due to the CBN regulation on fraud every account owner has to be known and identified, company accounts have to have some verification, however, you can have an account and discipline yourself to specifically save up for the wedding

1 Like

Re: Marriage Money Account by uzolexis(f): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
have you found her?? this one you want to open a marriage money acct,i have to approve of her 1st o tongue tongue
Re: Marriage Money Account by uzoexcel(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
sharrap
uzolexis: have you found her?? this one you want to open a marriage money acct,i have to approve of her 1st o tongue tongue
Re: Marriage Money Account by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
No you can't...
For you to open an account, you have to be a person or a business.
...but you can open a GT-Target acct, and name it Marriage Account...lol
Re: Marriage Money Account by uzoexcel(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kachisbarbie: No you can't...
For you to open an account, you have to be a person or a business.
...but you can open a GT-Target acct, and name it Marriage Account...lol

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Return From Work / Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook / A Social Media Network That Pays You For Been Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.