Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? (6216 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Godwinsilas(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2014
I want to confirm if you have been getting this calls saying you should go and bath with salt and hot water before 5:00 am this morning.
Honestly i dont no the reason and why we must do this before 5 am
please i need confirmation before one person sit at his or her confort controling verybody.
I dont know if this is a prank messages.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Elsquidme(m): 4:17am On Aug 08, 2014
ask the people calling and spreading false rumour whether Lagos people die of Ebola since the first case is from dia.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Zackenny: 4:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Godwinsilas: I want to confirm if you have been getting this calls saying you should go and bath with salt and hot water before 5:00 am this morning.
please i need confirmation before one person sit at his or her confort controling verybody.
Just trust and obey for there is NO other way!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy sudden use of hot/worm water and salt for sanctification/purification is the fear of :/ (A - L - O - B - E) shocked <<---
I can't just get it "everyone in my area start cooking salt since 2:00am (FOR WHAT)?
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Zackenny: 4:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Elsquidme: ask the people calling and spreading false rumour whether Lagos people die of Ebola since the first case is from dia.
oh ye of little faith!!!
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Godwinsilas(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2014
I aint falling for this until i know the reason and who is the doctor/health worker who found out this is the solution. If real it should have been headline in online news and TVs.

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 08, 2014
All na waaaash!
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Charleschidera(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2014
grin lolz.......... Around 3.30am,As i was jst sleepin, my sister sent me a msg sayin dat i shuld use hot water with salt to take bath bfor goin out, i jst continue my sleepin. But som1 contiunosly knockin at my door .i.e around 3.55am,wen i open my door the person say that i should go out immediatly and take my bath with cold water and salt, That i should also do d same to junior ones. I later com outside and see that almost everybdy is seriously taking dey bath even children...... I stil need to sleep... The worst is that they said it has enter Enugu state........ What a Nigeria?......... EBOLA WHY?...... Please who might compose that news to scare many pple, some people will even die bfor d virus.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Tnot(m): 5:00am On Aug 08, 2014
My sister and a friend just call me too, they told me to bath with worm water+salt. My friend even told me to recite 2 verses from the Holy Qur'an (Falaq and Nas 3x).
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Tnot(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2014
What I'm now thinking is that, do you have to bath with salt and water everyday?
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Godwinsilas(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Only God will help this person sha.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by tunde1200(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2014
really?
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by englishmart(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2014
[size=45pt] Another way the gods have tried to deceive the gullible [/size]

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Koolmexxi(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Imagine how paranoia has made ppl ignore their brains.... Acting without thinking

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by obongtunji: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Warm water and salt ko, cold water and sugar bath ni
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Youngzedd(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Koolmexxi: Imagine how paranoia has made ppl ignore their brains.... Acting without thinking

I tire Ooo

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Godwinsilas(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Let God bless the dead.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by credamz(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2014
the said biter cola hasn't worked. farmers have made hellish money since that news. now its the turn of salt manufacturers to get their share. imagine the ungodly hour call.... smiley people should reason properly b4 raising dust.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by mysterious12(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Godwinsilas: I want to confirm if you have been getting this calls saying you should go and bath with salt and hot water before 5:00 am this morning.

These aren't prank messages, the salt solution is hypertonic and thus needs to be diluted, hence the bacteria or virus will shrink and die by loosing its water content to the salt, and this is how it is preventive, but tho this is a weak antiseptic and also non-toxic, it may not be as effective as an alcohol (methanol,ethanol,propanol,etc), and don't even think of using alcohol (toxic).and it not 100% guarantee prevention , only reduces your chances.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Godwinsilas(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2014
mysterious12:

These aren't prank messages, the salt solution is hypertonic and thus needs to be diluted, hence the bacteria or virus will shrink and die by loosing its water content to the salt, and this is how it is preventive, but tho this is a weak antiseptic and also non-toxic, it may not be as effective as an alcohol (methanol,ethanol,propanol,etc), and don't even think of using alcohol (toxic).and it not 100% guarantee prevention , only reduces your chances.

Read this: What are the benefit of warm water and salt
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Hm
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Kaxmytex(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Abeg, ayam aibino o...any other alternative 4 me
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by mistyebby(f): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2014
It seems like a plague,so let's not take chances.no harm in trying.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by ReubenAbati: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Koolmexxi: Imagine how paranoia has made ppl ignore their brains.... Acting without thinking

[size=18pt] Yeah,very similar to religion, I must say.[/size]
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by olanie(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2014
This is a misinterpretation of a good info
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Nazcoj(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Ignorance surely is more deadly than Ebola itself... Lack of knowledge is more infectious than the ebola... So Nigeria ebola is now different from that of other countries... So USA are too foolish enough to invest millions in research for ebola cure when salt mixed with hot water(according to my people) can serve as a preventive measures... So if it is true, there would have been no one alive in countries like Sierra leone, Liberia, Guinea, Zaire, etc
The pandemonium this news has cAused will simply result as follows:
1. Rapid increment in the price of salt.
2. The network providers i.e MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL and etc will declare the highest dividends come the end of the quarter.
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by realsammie(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Tnot: What I'm now thinking is that, do you have to bath with salt and water everyday?

Very Good Question.
The rumour going round that one should take and bath with warm
salt water has not been scientifically proven. pls too much intake of salt solution can kill u slowly
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by englishmart(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Tnot: My sister and a friend just call me too, they told me to bath with worm water +salt. My friend even told me to recite 2 verses from the Holy Qur'an (Falaq and Nas 3x).
you mean water that contains worm?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by binocom: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2014
my guy read this to see the source of this http:///1lGplaJ grin shine your eyes shocked don't be deceived into voodoo using Bible
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
NAija peeps be like

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Carter111: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Bro you are just too foolish, now tell me how this has anything to do with what is happening. Ebola need catch ones like you
englishmart: [size=45pt] Another way the gods have tried to deceive the gullible [/size]

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by englishmart(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Carter111: Bro you are just too foolish, now tell me how this has anything to do with what is happening. Ebola need catch ones like you
God will cripple that useless mouth of urs.

Foolundecided

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? by Carter111: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Well I did not talk, I typed with my hands. May you lose the senses in your brain to operate with those rickety hands of yours. Englishfool haha
englishmart: God will cripple that useless mouth of urs.

Foolundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nutritiinal Benefits Of Zobo Drink (hibiscus Sepal). / COVID-19 Update For March 13 2021 In Nigeria / Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.