Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour (53609 Views)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
And that was how my neighbour added salt in her body cream sad sad

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Hassanjj(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
With this, you are anti-ebola. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Gordieshegz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Salt's price has risen outrageously and anapuna is becoming scarce in my street
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by amnestylaw1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Na Kerosene or Petrol and Pepper solution naim sure pass. Wetin we no go hear sad
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by neighbourhud: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
silverprince413: 80% nigerians have all taken their bath with salt before 4am
True talk...and am sure they bath with quantities that will make LOT's wife jealous. grin

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by worth(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
I dey sell salt ooo at a very cheap price. ones love
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Princeadebayo1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
First, it was SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory
Syndrome ). Many were reported dead. We are
here, unshaken.
* Then came Bird flu. Many people and animals
were reported dead. We still dey kankpe.
* They came with Lassa Fever. Many were said
to have died. Even, innocent rats were also killed
in cold blood. We are here praising God and
grooving.
* H1N1, Swine Flu or whatever they call it also
came, Spreading and killing wildly, yet the Lord
fought for us again.
* Don't forget that HIV/AIDS, the silent killer, has
gained ground and fame with its killing method all
over the world, yet it can't come close to us,
Halleluyah!
* Now they called this one Ebola Virus. They even
advised us to wash our hands or take a bath each
time we shake or hug someone (Can you imagine
200 hand washings and 15 baths a day?).
Hmmmm there is God oooo...
But the truth is we are "untouchable".
He has assured us that no evil shall befall us nor
any PLAGUE come near our dwelling. How do you
understand this, "....Even though I walk through
the Valley of the Shadow of death, I will FEAR NO
EVIL, for Thou art with me. . ." and
. . . "You shall trample upon Scorpions and
Serpents but they shall not harm You?"
With the divine assurance of Psalm 91 and the
divine immunity we enjoy in the precious blood of
Jesus, I decree that no one genuinely connected
to us shall be "Ebolarize" in the mighty name of
our Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Tinyemeka(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
darqly: So someone woke my wife this morning urging her to bathe us all in salt water, and also rub salt ALL over ourselves to stave off the Ebola virus. Needless to say we have been arguing over this as she has already polished our son with table salt since the warning came from her mum angry
Why are some people just causing unnecessary panic and peddling same on social media?
Today's gonna be a loooong day.
Her brother called my wife this morning before 5am to say the same thing. And she immediately took up the task of informing every other person she could recall. Very soon now, salt would disappear in the market. angry
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Ignyte(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
YOU!!!!!

So it was you who made my hysterical mother call everybody she knows even those in 'cotonou' to bath.
You who made my movement restricted because everybody in my strret refused to come out for fear of breathing in ebola.

Up till now sef people still dy tell me say make i drink salt water

Chai!
Chaii!!

Diarris God O!cry....

Diarris God O! cry cry...

All d rumours u are sharing!!...

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
youngibe: Abeg; wetin b aqeous state? Cos u nid see d kind salt i took dis mornin, almost finishd one Anapuna sachet
Na money u dey tink or ur lyf.
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by troy20(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
darqly: So someone woke my wife this morning urging her to bathe us all in salt water, and also rub salt ALL over ourselves to stave off the Ebola virus. Needless to say we have been arguing over this as she has already polished our son with table salt since the warning came from her mum angry
Why are some people just causing unnecessary panic and peddling same on social media?
Today's gonna be a loooong day.
Nna men shoot first and ask questions later.this is 9ja-and hope you boiled paw paw leave too for stronger effectiveness.
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
You See What EBOLA Has Caused Now. I Just Switched On My Nokia Phone & The Two Hands Refused To Shake

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by chemmerfrank(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
most nigerians are stupid and gullible...dats y we are dis behind d real world
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chisos. They are cooking babies

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by January27(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
I bath with salt water this morning
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
You should see the number of missed call i woke up to this morning and number of whatsapp message i got. Seriously i had to bath with hot water and salt because my mum wouldn't let me be.

Well some sick lady seeking attention has claimed responsibility for starting the whole maddness at a thread
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
I heard d person who spread d salt bc is a nlander nd now deres a bc abt her confession. How true is dat
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by gebest: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
silverprince413: 80% nigerians have all taken their bath with salt before 4am
honestly speaking.
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Sunkyphil(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
rozzay: I heard d person who spread d salt bc is a nlander nd now deres a bc abt her confession. How true is dat
check d health section its on fp too
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by January27(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bad market for dettol, na salt go sell pass now
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Philipmems(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ran out of salt yesterday went out to get salt this morning and to my surprise people were buying salts like their life depended on it, the price of salt from 100 is now 200. On enquiry I learnt that salt cures Ebola virus in our skin and purifies our bodies...
Muuuuuahhhhhhhh hahahahahaahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin
If you used salt to have your bath this morning, just wanna say ... grin grin grin grin well now that you have been cleansed of Ebola so what next...visit Liberia will you... Nigeria is a highly educated country and a jerk from mumuland pull this brilliant stunt on you.
Well have your way just in case there is no harm in trying.
I heard bleach mixed with Conc. HCL also does the cleansing too you can try that recipe.
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by udemzyudex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
mysterious12:
it doesn't cure, it prevents. put a table spoon in a bucket of water, not rubbing directly, only effective in aqeous state
grin grin you really take that joke serious ooo...

See as you dey explain am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Kylekent59: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dis was what happened in the days of noah. People dnt wana listed now untill when it kills them
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Around 12 last night mr mama for vila call me tell me say my go bath with salt now now say he de destroy ebola i jst de laugh as she de talk am but base on fear levels i do am sharp sharp grin
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Feranchek(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Except it's coming from her, I refuse to accept whatever is being said about this Ebola issue

1 Like

Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by yerphinny: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
u should not have done that but all same people that bath with salt and water should have put more trust in God almighty that can never fails rather than mere human prescription
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by nonny487(f): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
[b][/b] embarassedThis salt stuff is so funny,atimes our education needs to be serusly questioned considering how we things easily
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by Galadimabawa: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Brain wushing pple
Re: Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour by mimee9(f): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
My mum won't let me be,I had no choice but to add salt to my bathing water

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) / Moving Object In My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.