Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls (4699 Views)

If You Had Bath With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola, Pls Do This / Nigerian Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour, Tenders Apology / Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by victorix(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
omo i don go baff ooo
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Lovebond34(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2014
hmm..heard abt it last nyt...nd its true
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by kinggenesis(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2014
olenyi: Might as well go stock up on cooking salt. All these market women will take this opportunity to hike the price of this most precious commodity. smiley
Bros..... where have you been? You just run leave us for FTA section..... e no good o
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Alot have believed already. I have recieved many calls diz morning telling me to bath with hot water b4 6am. I asked one of them what would happen if I don't do it and she said she doesn't know. Nigerians eeeh.
lol are you serious, the way people are taking this salt stuff eh.
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by cirmuell(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
ITbomb:
Don't be silly, Ebola is a virus not a bacteria, salt cannot kill it. Even washing hands with water regularly is a preventive measures to wash off the body fluid not to kill it.

I don't take instructions from fools
i tire o grin

Anybody know what i can use to sterilize a used latex glove(for continue use)?
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
IfyAngela:
lol are you serious, the way people are taking this salt stuff eh.
My dear, Nigerians are scared of death and could do anything to stay alive. Someone said that the instruction was from the Attah of Igala land, one said it was from Mbaka and some said it was from T.B Joshua. I just feel for the old woman that will fall sick after the bath
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nazcoj(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Ignorance surely is more deadly than Ebola itself... Lack of knowledge is more infectious than the ebola... So Nigeria ebola is now different from that of other countries... So USA are too foolish enough to invest millions in research for ebola cure when salt mixed with hot water(according to my people) can serve as a preventive measures... So if it is true, there would have been no one alive in countries like Sierra leone, Liberia, Guinea, Zaire, etc
The pandemonium this news has cAused will simply result as follows:
1. Rapid increment in the price of salt.
2. The network providers i.e MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL and etc will declare the highest dividends come the end of the quarter.
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by jnrbayano(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Salt sellers have hit jackpot. Walahi!
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Tallesty1: My dear, Nigerians are scared of death and could do anything to stay alive. Someone said that the instruction was from the Attah of Igala land, one said it was from Mbaka and some said it was from T.B Joshua. I just feel for the old woman that will fall sick after the bath
True, people are really scared of death. Here people are using salt to bathe and telling those who care to listen to do the same. Was suprised when i woke up and started hearing all this.
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
jnrbayano: Salt sellers have hit jackpot. Walahi!
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by WarHorse1(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2014
If salt kills Ebola Virus, then it will not be able to infect people through sweet as sweet is salt and water.
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by olenyi: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2014
kinggenesis: Bros..... where have you been? You just run leave us for FTA section..... e no good o

I've been around. Just observing from the background.

My warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
I just bathed with cold water without any salt. Jesus is Lord
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by yungryce: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2014
bablononi: salt no dey liberia blah blah did u think if dey where opportune to dis information dey wunt do it?or are u praying for ur country situation to become dat?
Since wen did ebola become airborne or wat is salt supposed to do in d matter. What proof do u even hv dat salt does sh1t. Sh1t lyk dis is exactly d reason Nigeria would b doomed if ebola becomes epidemic.
LAST BULLET: u wey don baff salt water n me wey Neva baff at all, wetin cm b difference cuz six don pass since

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Find The Cat In This Pix?i / Dream League Soccer 2024 (DLS 24) Unlimited Coins & Diamonds Download / Funny news headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.