Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. (955 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by GDex1(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Mine was that i was awakened by a friend's phone call asking me to bath with water and salt before 6am. By the i came out from my house, people were already rushing to and fro their bathrooms. i tell you some even had their bath as much as two to three times. What amazed me is how nigerians could believe anything, and i mean anything. Please share yours.
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by nkenu(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Na waooooo for this Ebola ooooo. I had many mid night calls from friends and welwishers asking me to take a night bath bf 6am this morning with salt to prevent Ebola. But me I no bath oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by ogashman(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians will neva sieze to amze me.many ppl bathin wit salt n water for no reason,jus cos of ebola.who told u dat,bathin wit salt n water prevents ebola??has it been scientifically proven?..na wa o.
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by trusted(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
I also received some calls o but don't know it is with a deadline of 6am i just went back to sleep immediatly i ended the call. Does bathing with the salty water realy prevent Ebola? because he be like say na önly me remain to bath for my area o. The problem is that i don't just believe the rumour o. Hope it is not too late sha lol.
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by Emlina(f): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Arnd me, its nt jst bathing wit it. Brush wit warm water nd salt b4 5:30, bath wit it nd don't towel dry ur body, den drink d warm water nd salt. I evn heard d part of don't bath wit soap nd sponge wen bathing wit d salt water. Ebola, Ebola, Ebola.
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by Gofwane(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2014
D whole idea sounds funny 2 me. Why nt a bath wit dettol? I hav a feeling dat dis is anoda facebook ''type amen 2 claim dis prayer'' nonsense. ...i might b wrong tho. *starts research*
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by Richiy(f): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2014
I was totally in shock when I went to my bestie's room by 5am and saw her geared up to have her bathe. This sister doesn't wake up till about 8am and because of Ebola, she was up and about by 5.
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by sixtus8525(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]the thing is that von better past statement just do before it will be too late
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by Macelliot(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Hahahahaha. Nigeria the giant of Africa.....
The fear of Ebola...... Ebolaphobia
Re: Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area. by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Richiy: I was totally in shock when I went to my bestie's room by 5am and saw her geared up to have her bathe. This sister doesn't wake up till about 8am and because of Ebola, she was up and about by 5.
There is always a soul of goodness in things evil.

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Ebola – Dennis Akagha / Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease / Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.