Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results (6973 Views)

Do Nigerians Use Google To Test Internet Speed Rather Than Search? / Google To Kill Google Reader / Facebook "Sponsored Search Results" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Dear Nairalanders please sign the petition. It is by a doctor and his name is Ahmed Tejan-Sie MD and he wants us to get the FDA (USA) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. This petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters.

I am pleading to all Nairalanders to support this noble cause, don't joke with this problem called Ebola. We remember the massive amounts of deaths that SARS caused in south east asian countries, please let us support this cause, it takes only 1 minute... just 1 minute to sign and please invite your friends to sign the petition. We would all live long to play with our grandchildren and great-grandchildren amen!

Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here RIGHT NOW - DON'T POSTPONE THIS:

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

PS: PLEASE ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN THE PETITION.
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by ultrazone(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Noted.
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by kaysy(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
hope this will promote Blogger blogs... please i need answers. Thanks
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by NaLaugh: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Emmanuex: How will dis help us cure Ebola...*confused*

First, we'll need to infect you with Ebola to find out.
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by rattlesnake(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
HTTPS is just a glitch no security....
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by nairamaverick(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
seun oya upgrade to HTTPS

1 Like

Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Emilliw3m(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Gooogle rocks
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by henryobinna(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Cymbal: Who cares?
I do

1 Like

Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Xano(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nairaland, Seun, whoever is in charge should encrypt this social media forum for security reasons. Its very important.
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Emmanuex(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaLaugh:

First, we'll need to infect you with Ebola to find out.
then dat means u r also infected wit d virus
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by sucrev: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oguntimmy: cool development..

Learn How to Invest at profitng and earn 50% profit every 20days... www.profitng.com
this website www.profitng.com was just lunched on june and u are telling me to invest because christmas is by the corner so that u will do what other hyip sites did abi...dnt make me trace ur i.p with any available resource and hand u over to Efcc
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
sucev: this website www.profitng.com was just lunched on june and u are telling me to invest because christmas is by the corner so that u will do what other hyip sites did abi...dnt make me trace ur i.p with any available resource and hand u over to Efcc
Hope you are okay.. Were u ask to invest? Did u read the site details? Or the offline history? Or the hyip article? So you better keep ur mouth off..
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Cymbal: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
henryobinna: I do
glad to knw. Oya clap 4 urslf.
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by henryobinna(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cymbal:
glad to knw. Oya clap 4 urslf.
pan pan pan pan pam.

hahahaha grin
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by Cymbal: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
henryobinna: pan pan pan pan pam.

hahahaha grin
lol...
Re: Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results by yomalex(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
ITbomb: Yeah, nairaland will go down on ranking while my secured blog with richer information will go up.

Seun no get money to buy SSL ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.