Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Don't Injure Yourselves With Salt And Water To Prevent Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Injure Yourselves With Salt And Water To Prevent Ebola (493 Views)

Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Injure Yourselves With Salt And Water To Prevent Ebola by Akunyun(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Kindly note that the acclaimed salt and water prevention against ebola is not scientific and it could injurious. Ebola is a virus not a worm and salt does not inactivate it. Salt could be injurious to your body cells because they act on protein substances in the cell and dehydrate the cell and aint selective to select type of cell to act on. Alcohols and hypochlorites (E.g JIK, Hypo) are the approved inactivator of viruses. Minimize handshakes and clean your hands regularly. ***Dont be agent of falsehood**
Re: Don't Injure Yourselves With Salt And Water To Prevent Ebola by Galadimabawa: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2014
God bless u my bros
Re: Don't Injure Yourselves With Salt And Water To Prevent Ebola by ifysimple(f): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2014
i m the only one in our yard that did not bath with salt today. you need to see people today waking as early as 1.am to bath with salt. Calls up and down, people calling their loved ones to inform them.

Mtn,mtn,mtn; how many times did i call you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canada To Donate Ebola Vaccine To WHO / (photo)meet the manwho died after proposing to his girlfriend / There's A Reason Ebola Kills More Women In Africa And It’s Not Biological

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.