Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (50728 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.....oh my goodness.
That was hilarious.

# speaks in a posh voice#
Yes Darrlinnng I am a special lady....struts out of thread.

Where are you coming from mmtttcch bia where are u going to? *pulling her shirt and hugging her waist*#

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
1miccza:

Where are you coming from mmtttcch bia where are u going to? *pulling her shirt and hugging her waist*#
Hmm!!.
That would have been romantic, if I were your gf; but I'm not.
* seductively turns around;gives him a kiss on the forehead; removes he's hand, and trouts out of thread*
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:
Hmm!!.
That would have been romantic, if I were your gf; but I'm not.
* seductively turns around;gives him a kiss on the forehead; removes he's hand, and trouts out of thread*

*opens his froggy eyes*#looks at her and waddles after her.. Na me and you today.. Elemi lo ma last...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

*opens his froggy eyes*#looks at her and waddles after her.. Na me and you today.. Elemi lo ma last...

grin grin grin grin grin grin..SMH
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin..SMH

Common!!Shake sumfin else definitely not your head . You want make your head fall comot?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Common!!Shake sumfin else definitely not your head . You want make your head fall comot?

You no serious oh....So wetin you want make I dey shake?. grin grin grin grin grin;
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

You no serious oh....So wetin you want make I dey shake?. grin grin grin grin grin;

How you go dey shake head other things dey now like *scratching ma head*wetin oyibo dey caLl am sef a******* or na bu******** eheeeennnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

How you go dey shake head other things dey now like *scratching ma head*wetin oyibo dey caLl am sef a******* or na bu******** eheeeennnn!!!

May the lawd forgive you .
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

*innocent face*what have I done?? *sobs* I'll just say amen
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Come to think of it *hands on ma waist and pouting we're in this together *May the lawd forgive you too*

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Come to think of it *hands on ma waist and pouting we're in this together *May the lawd forgive you too*

Amen oh! grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Amen oh! grin

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) oya shake something jare!!!How's da weekend going
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) oya shake something jare!!!How's da weekend going

Yeah; I'm shaking my head....My weekend has been great so far...Thanks for asking.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Yeah; I'm shaking my head....My weekend has been great so far...Thanks for asking.

I don tell you nor let your head fall comot oo,this foolish PHCN just spoilt my fun by taking the light.... Do u stay in Lagos??
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

I don tell you nor let your head fall comot oo,this foolish PHCN just spoilt my fun by taking the light.... Do u stay in Lagos??

Yeah, I do
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Yeah, I do

Really??what area??
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Really??what area??

Close to Mushin; Where do u live?.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Close to Mushin
Where to be precise?? Nor vex for my too much questions jare
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:
Where to be precise?? Nor vex for my too much questions jare
Ejigbo..You?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:
Ejigbo..You?

I live in Iju close to Ogba Ikeja,it looks to me like you're gonna be fun to be with. Am I right or wrong??

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

I live in Iju close to Ogba Ikeja,it looks to me like you're gonna be fun to be with. Am I right or wrong??

Hmmm!!....I am a very BORING person; I am allergic to the word FUN.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!....I am a very BORING person; I am allergic to the word FUN.

Commmon!!!!I don't think so. Why do u think so low of yourself

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Commmon!!!!I don't think so. Why do u think so low of yourself

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Okay oh!
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Okay oh!

Ok what's your idea of fun??
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Ok what's your idea of fun??

Hmmm!!!...Thinking.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!!...Thinking.

Hmmmmm!!!!Seriously waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Hmmmmm!!!!Seriously waiting!!!

Oh yeah!!!...Chatting online. grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Oh yeah!!!...Chatting online. grin

Just that?how about when you are not chatting online?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Just that?how about when you are not chatting online?

I'm always on Nairaland; I live and breathe Niaraland...Its with Niaraland, or nothing.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

I'm always on Nairaland; I live and breathe Niaraland...Its with Niaraland, or nothing.

Hmmmm so what would happen if sumfin like what happened the other time happens again??

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
1miccza:

Hmmmm so what would happen if sumfin like what happened the other time happens again??

I almost quench that time oh; Only the lawd helped me....I never wanna relive that nightmare again.....cry cry..Don't wanna talk about it ...It was such a difficult time in my life.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
glitest:

I almost quench that time oh; Only the lawd helped me....I never wanna relive that nightmare again.....cry cry..Don't wanna talk about it ...It was such a difficult time in my life.

That's why such decisions aren't the best,NL to me's just another social networking media like others,you don't have to place your all on it.. But wait,I thought you had slept off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.