Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Tale Of Salts, Panic And A Funny Country. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Tale Of Salts, Panic And A Funny Country. (539 Views)

Ebola Victims In African Village 'rise From The Dead' Causing Panic And Fear Amo / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / 12 Functions Of Mineral Salts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Salts, Panic And A Funny Country. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well, I heard about it first 4am this morning. It was sent as a BC(Broadcast) to my phone(bbm). At a first glance, I knew this was just yet another rumour. I ignored it. Then I got like 5 BC's more. I just laughed it off. Because I knew. I knew the country where I was brought up and raised. It is much easier to start a rumour than a fire. Lol. Saw a thread where they said the girl who started the rumour has come out to apologise. My friend's mum and relatives had called him 4 times this morning telling him to bathe with salt and warm water, then brush too... Like seriously? Brush? How can brushing ever prevent a virus? Smh.
And the funny thing was that, you HAD to bathe first thing in the morning. Lol. Lots of people in my compound started bathing as early as 4.30am... Lol. Anyway, drop your own tale. How did you react when you first heard the rumour? How many of you truly bathed with salt water.? smiley

(1) (Reply)

We Are Forced To Treat Ebola Virus Disease / Photo: Scientist Invents ‘robot’ That Kills Ebola Virus / Alpha Cut HD Strong Along With Tricky Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.