Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... (3117 Views)

Transtell Communication Ltd Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? / 40 Vacant Positions At Rlg Communication Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... by IdiatFF(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls kindly help with details of what to expect, I got the mail below from RealHouse Communication LTD. Also the structure of their pay.

Good Afternoon,
You are hereby invited for test on Saturday 9th August 2014 at
Realhouse Communications Limited 285A Corporation drive,
Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos by 12 PM.
Come with the original and photocopy of your credentials, copy
of your curriculum Vitae, recent passport photograph, writing
material and mean of identification (ID card).
Kindly confirm your attendance by the mail
Re: Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
IdiatFF: Pls kindly help with details of what to expect, I got the mail below from RealHouse Communication LTD. Also the structure of their pay.

Good Afternoon,
You are hereby invited for test on Saturday 9th August 2014 at
Realhouse Communications Limited 285A Corporation drive,
Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos by 12 PM.
Come with the original and photocopy of your credentials, copy
of your curriculum Vitae, recent passport photograph, writing
material and mean of identification (ID card).

You have drawn more competition to yourself as a lot of gate crashes will come join you at the test date.
Not bad sha but well I'm sorry I don't know the company.
Re: Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... by osikiabu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls house I got this invite

You are h

Come with the original and photocopy of your credentials, copy o

Thank
Segun Ayanleke
For Realhouse Communications Limitedf your curriculum Vitae, recent passport photograph, writing material and mean of identification (ID card).ereby invited for test on Saturday 23rd August 2014 at Realhouse Communications Limited 285A Corporation drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos by 9 AM.Good Day, pls has anyone attend interview with such copampany what is the nature of the job the pay etc thanks to anyone with information

1 Like

Re: Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... by ineedtoknow: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
please I just got this same invite for Saturday 6th of September. please was it worth it? what was the test about? please help a fellow youth not waste their time.
Re: Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... by fermo2014: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
I also got same test for saturday also............a frd of mine told me they are into production of magazine and they are also into real estate...............but don't know of their salary structure......but they are real........someone should heal with more detail plssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed At Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... / Operations Internship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.