Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,794 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Did You Bath With Salt Today? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Bath With Salt Today? (750 Views)

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows / Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children (2) (3) (4)

Did You Bath With Salt Today? by chris4gold(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
I was called around 2am while enjoying my bed that every body is is to have their bath with salt water before day break in other to parent ones from EBOLA, I laughed at the caller and switched of my phone only to wake up around 7am, guess what? 23mgs of the same contents all about salt and EBOLA... Now question did you took your bath with salt today? Waiting to hear from your point of view.
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by bbello28(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
I no mumu grin
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by chris4gold(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
B I K O... mumu ke?
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
I didn't but I put salt in my children's bathing water..lol.... *Hides.
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I didn't but I put salt in my children's bathing water..lol.... *Hides.

#Lol.. crawls into her hiding hole.
Next time ma'am use Dettol.

Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lol...ok...
Ceasar1:

#Lol.. crawls into her hiding hole.
Next time ma'am use Dettol.

Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by chris4gold(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks for d truth

LaRoyalHighness: I didn't but I put salt in my children's bathing water..lol.... *Hides.
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by egopersonified(f): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Got the news when I logged on to nl this afternoon, as I was reading my neghbour ran to tell me the news, I just laughed it off. Only for me to tell my kids to bath this evening and my 5 year old was crying that he wants to bath with salt, that he doesnt want to die. Kai, a bell rang in my head, I had to calm myself down to explain to him.
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by chris4gold(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lolz 5year kid afraid of EBOLA...
egopersonified: Got the news when I logged on to nl this afternoon, as I was reading my neghbour ran to tell me the news, I just laughed it off. Only for me to tell my kids to bath this evening and my 5 year old was crying that he wants to bath with salt, that he doesnt want to die. Kai, a bell rang in my head, I had to calm myself down to explain to him.
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
lol I visited a family friend today and the little daughter came to me and started shouting innocently that mummy gave her plenty salt water to drink. Knowing that her mom was listening I jokingly told the child that it was to make sure she comes 1st in class. I knew the mom was preventing ebola the wrong way but didn't want to sound disrespectful. lol
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
I did ooo, just to fulfill all righteousness. grin grin grin
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by Haywhymido(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
No, i didn't. In everythin i do in life i always think it thru so dat i won't blame myself or anybody
Re: Did You Bath With Salt Today? by SAMBARRY: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2014

Help!!! / Tenants And Their Reactions / If your wife cheats would you want to know?