Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842845 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I found him lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: I fink snapp wil do
Here you go ma'am.

[img]http://images.bwbx.io/cms/2012-06-21/comp_diago26__01__2021.jpg[/img]

*whispers to her*.....lemme quickly load some drinks in the chillers. I'll be back so that you can gist me about studies wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: lipsrsealed

tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok. The bride will be around soon and then arrangements can start wink.

Gud
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

tongue
tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55: Here you go ma'am. [img]http://images.bwbx.io/cms/2012-06-21/comp_diago26__01__2021.jpg[/img] *whispers to her*.....lemme quickly load some drinks in the chillers. I'll be back so that you can gist me about studies wink.
Ohhhh tnx........ so so chilly
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
*whispers some mumbo jumbo into her ears*.....hope you got that cheesycheesygrin

*looked at him as if he has lost his mind*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Ohhhh tnx........ so so chilly
You're welcome smiley. So what other languages do you speak apart from English?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55: You're welcome smiley. So what other languages do you speak apart from English?
dnt tel dz is prt of ur workwink, wel i'l ansa u ....... Ebiracheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: lipsrsealed
Welcome sire smiley. We've been looking all over for you cheesy. So as the priest and marriage counselor, I would like to know when you would want to be Man United with your Fiona grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: dnt tel dz is prt of ur workwink, wel i'l ansa u ....... Ebiracheesy
My work is flexible ma'am. I try to know my customers in a bid to be able to serve them better grin.

So, you are somewhat a neighbor? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55: My work is flexible ma'am. I try to know my customers in a bid to be able to serve them better grin. So, you are somewhat a neighbor? shockedshockedshocked
Abi, dats gud dear..... u are rily tryn i must commend uwink U dnt mean it plz tel me more

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
alorax2:

*looked at him as if he has lost his mind*
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. You mean you didn't understand any of that mumbo jumbo? shockedshockedgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sire smiley. We've been looking all over for you cheesy. So as the priest and marriage counselor, I would like to know when you would want to be Man United with your Fiona grin
thank u sir. Glad u asked. Em a more appropriate date when Chelsea no get match perhaps!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Abi, dats gud dear..... u are rily tryn i must commend uwink U dnt mean it plz tel me more
Thanks ma'am smiley.

I meant that we are from the same zone/region grin. Or doesn't that make you a South-Westerner?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: dnt tel dz is prt of ur workwink, wel i'l ansa u ....... Ebiracheesy
kogi thingz. Gt plaza. Fried chips and chicken. Coke grin I miss long distance travel.

And a sore bum!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thanks ma'am smiley.

I meant that we are from the same zone/region grin. Or doesn't that make you a South-Westerner?
Yp bt more of middle beltan
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: kogi thingz. Gt plaza. Fried chips and chicken. Coke grin I miss long distance travel.

And a sore bum!
Aww one of my bro is here...... put d sore bumbum asyd nd come for refrsmntwink... BTW hw long is d journey
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
mismore:

I'll do just that

how has been ur day?
Omo mi daadaa cheesycheesygrin. How's you dear? And where are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
The one and only African beauty cool. How are you today?
*dusts collar* yes o, na me dat

I'm good, I'm good
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: tongue

Shrek. Where have you been? I hope you aren't partying with ugly people. We need you here wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tamudo tamudo tamudo!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Aww one of my bro is here...... put d sore bumbum asyd nd come for refrsmntwink... BTW hw long is d journey

12 hrs if big joe fücks up.

But I believe I've gotten used to my annual trips home and back.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I found him lipsrsealed
I see him too grin. He says he would like his princess charming to choose the date grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Shrek. Where have you been? I hope you aren't partying with ugly people. We need you here wink
donkey is not ugly.!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Tamudo tamudo tamudo!
cry who's tamudo?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: *dusts collar* yes o, na me dat

I'm good, I'm good
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. Welcome AkiAndPopo(cheesycheesy) AkiraApple grin.

What have you brought for your boys and gehs today mami? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: donkey is not ugly.!

Lol who is donkey? I hope it isn't JB. I hear he looks lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33:

12 hrs if big joe fücks up.

But I believe I've gotten used to my annual trips home and back.
Ooops longgg journey indeed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: cry who's tamudo?

A silent viewer. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Yp bt more of middle beltan
Yeah that's true smiley. But a number of your peeps speak Yoruba right?

And you wrote Ebira, is that different from igbira? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Ooops longgg journey indeed
I've traveled 24hrs grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.