Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884077 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*listening intently* I must find out more about my Shrek before this marriage
someday I'm going to hitchhike my way to sapele.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
He won't cheesycheesygrin

He is occupied abi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

Smooth and lovely
Thank God then smiley. Tis been a while since I saw lady ivanspring. Did she go to mars? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
.... What is a "hookup center"?

Am I asking this too late lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

How market today ?

The one u send me
Abi
The one ur wife send meundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thank God then smiley. Tis been a while since I saw lady ivanspring. Did she go to mars? shockedshockedshocked

She is on leave because her due date is drawing nearer and she need some bed restgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Yep they do...... Igbira is an old fashion....... dats hw d yoruba write nd pronounced it nd we adapted it..... it is nw corrected nd dat one knocked out.
Ok! But you do not speak Yoruba or do you?

I understand the modernization now smiley. But Ebira isn't the only tribe in Kogi right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: howdy? wink

Am doin fine

So how tinz ?
Jbluv55:
Welcome sire smiley. We are all fine o grin.
Erm.....*whispers to him*....the wife snatcher(grin) your friend is sitting down in one corner there sir grin
*points in the direction of Dre11 cheesycheesygrin*

Lolzzzzz

grin cheesy

So any gist for mi

Perhapz did my Mismore drop any msg of where she is goin to this nite
Cudnt C d new car ah bought for her at home or here undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko: .... What is a "hookup center"?

Am I asking this too late lipsrsealed
Get the answer here and thank me later grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok! But you do not speak Yoruba or do you?

I understand the modernization now smiley. But Ebira isn't the only tribe in Kogi right?
Jst d simple 1c bt my parnt ar fluent in dat.....Naaa its nt d only tribe.... Igala dey na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Get the answer here and thank me later grin.

shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
I see you harlos tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

The one u send me
Abi
The one ur wife send meundecided
undecided undecided
No vex naa.. grin
Even this life is market on its own
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Not me. cool
And you are suspect number one grintongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
undecided undecided
No vex naa.. grin
Even this life is market on its own

If I vex....
I for don break bottle untop ur head before I talk to u

But since I no do am....
That means say I no vex be that
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Wel u rily tried. As for me i cnt ohhhhh. say wetin happen
Na bizness journey sha grin. And now I'll never embark on such again except sightseeing grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm.......I brought the wine but noticed you were already sleepy, so I just carried you into one of the VIP rooms and covered you with a blanket grin.

Hope you slept well? wink
aint u just romantic kiss

Ofcourse I slept well,when the blanket was ur arms wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Am doin fine

So how tinz ?

Lolzzzzz

grin cheesy

So any gist for mi

Perhapz did my Mismore drop any msg of where she is goin to this nite
Cudnt C d new car ah bought for her at home or here undecided
fine I suppose.

I'm really enjoying this elementary seasonal movie
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: yep! Benin to kano.

To travel to d creeks is even longer. Cross river to Benin nah two days drive.

A Cameroonian once said. wink
shockedshockedshocked

Adonbilivit cheesycheesygrin

BTW, I think we now have a moniker 'Adonbilivit' on NL grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked

Adonbilivit cheesycheesygrin

BTW, I think we now have a moniker 'Adonbilivit' on NL grin

So did I at first.

Den I started to consider d state of the roads in d south south.
Federal and state. grin
And how densely populations d settlements are around d roads.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Omo mi daadaa cheesycheesygrin. How's you dear? And where are you?

my day was gud nd hv goin places since mrnin.

anytn for me to chill wt?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Ok... Wud b expecting then..

My day has been good.
Just gettin home.
So how do yu do too dear ?

Am gud nd i missed u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
I den compared my observation to d ones I've made via my trips to kano and back over time.

In my previous assessments I inferred DAT the trip from Benin to kano is not all smooth sailing at gwagwalada, we can spend almost two hrs in abuja alone when the time it takes to run btw kaduna and kano nah 3hrs.
Why?
Hawkers
Untarred roads and
Serious holdups from the narrowing of d roads by tippers.

I arrived at d conclusion that the road trips are made lengthy by order of relevance.

Hawkers---> tippers ---> pot-holes
In dat order.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
cdamsel: aint u just romantic kiss

Ofcourse I slept well,when the blanket was ur arms wink
shockedshockedshocked

Actually I think it was He that sneaked up beside you o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin right.

Hehe .......so where is SpcAgtOko to come make a choice of a date? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe .......so where is SpcAgtOko to come make a choice of a date? grin

20th grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Ah that's got to be d most stressful route.

How do u travel?
Lagos---->Ibadan---->Abuja----->Jos----->Bauch---->Gombe---->Numan----->Yola grin

Straight YoungShallGrow or Ekwos grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lagos---->Ibadan---->Abuja----->Jos----->Bauch---->Gombe---->Numan----->Yola grin

Straight YoungShallGrow or Ekwos grin
grin mehn! Those buses r huge.

Ibadan---kwara---kogi or Niger---abuja right.

24hrs...the zigzag sure accounts for itgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

That made me laugh.
Are you saying I look like a donkey? angry
Erm......I said 'We all'. Is that you? cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
That Adamawa sef! Nah die.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Peter peter pumpkin eater had a wife but couldn't keep her.

He put her in a pumpkin shell and kept her very well.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=35pt]TAMUDO help!!! We need ur assistance[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.