Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842952 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Date for what, Bikonu?
Chaii! My mama, papa, grandma, grandpa all no know when be my birthday,
Chaii, what a hillorious e-family i came 4rm embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Lol.
KelvinGraphics is so cute smiley
He can flirt all he wants, I don't mind.
He is still my grandson though.

cheesy
Don't tell me ur falling for his lies because how can a guy flirt with is granny and she notin unusual about itundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chaii! My mama, papa, grandma, grandpa all no know when be my birthday,
Chaii, what a hillorious e-family i came 4rm embarassed

I am so sorry sad Forgive me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Don't tell me ur falling for his lies because how can a guy flirt with is granny and she notin unusual about itundecided

Lies! Nah
I 'fell' for his cute cheeks on the Mr. Nairaland thread (but I didn't vote for him sha oh sad )
@Kelvingraphics, if we ever ever meet, I'm so gonna pull your cheeks like that of a baby tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yes grin. Shey it will fit me abi? cheesycheesy.
yes na. I cant buy something dat doesn't fit u.
here take my key go to my car and pick it up
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
lo wo oju mi nisi yin o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2014
standd: AfricanApple smiley
yes darling, gorgeous morning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
teeo:

Yimu
bros no b fight o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

What are y'all on about?
no b me oooo,ask dre11 he is d 1 who mentioned u grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

Mtcheww
Like say we no know her
u say wat she said not if she is known
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: yes darling, gorgeous morning

I like your nick. Reminds me of that 'Apple' in the garden of Eden.
I hope you don't lure men into sin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: lo wo oju mi nisi yin o

I will
Aw waz ur nite

Seen it
Ure take awaygrin and spotless
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Just sighting.... bobo werin dhey xup for here
Baba i dey o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: no b me oooo,ask dre11 he is d 1 who mentioned u grin

Why u come dey distance urself from the obvious
Abi u no mention her name after I did mentioned her
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Lies! Nah
I 'fell' for his cute cheeks on the Mr. Nairaland thread (but I didn't vote for him sha oh sad )
@Kelvingraphics, if we ever ever meet, I'm so gonna pull your cheeks like that of a baby tongue

U fell for his cheeks and u still want him to flirt with u......undecided
Juxtaposed this ur statement if they did corollate

I still feel u have a tin for him but u still fail to admit ittongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

Hey! angry
I hope I don't owe anyone anything!
What's up with you Dre?

@AfricanApple...you are beautiful.
The filters couldn't hide the obvious smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: u say wat she said not if she is known

I was reading BTW lines when she was conversing with the guy u have cooked efo riro for

And am trying to draw conclusion with respect to what happened BTW u and him ..... With what happened BTW her and kelvin...

Seems both are heading at thesame direction
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

I like your nick. Reminds me of that 'Apple' in the garden of Eden.
I hope you don't lure men into sin tongue
lmao, nahhhh, mine is actually dat of eden, its a blessed apple
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

I will
Aw waz ur nite
gud
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

U fell for his cheeks and u still want him to flirt with u......undecided
Juxtaposed this ur statement if they did corollate

I still feel u have a tin for him but u still fail to admit ittongue

Lol.
Kelvin is such a cute darling. If I have a thing for him, I won't hide it. And whose business?
He is my grandson, end of!
Kindly direct further enquiries to one of GEJs numerous committees.
I tire for una oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Hey! angry
I hope I don't owe anyone anything!
What's up with you Dre?

@AfricanApple...you are beautiful.
The filters couldn't hide the obvious smiley
aaaawwww, thanks

but wait are you Yoruba
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Tuntheycr7: Beennkumar,
PrincessB1
cDamsel
Alorax2

*Jbluv

Una good morning ooo.
Wishing yu all a beautiful wkend ahead
Tnx joor incldin u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: gud

That's make the night look ordinary
Because I was expecting u to qualify it with some big grammer

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: aaaawwww, thanks

but wait are you Yoruba

Yes! I am Yoruba smiley Hausa, Igbo and Nigerian.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Lol.
Kelvin is such a cute darling. If I have a thing for him, I won't hide it. And whose business?
He is my grandson, end of!
Kindly direct further enquiries to one of GEJs numerous committees.
I tire for una oh undecided

Abeg who be una for here..... Because I can't find that moniker here.....

Like all ladies do state their crush here..... Abi nah who u dey deceive .....
mscheww

Nah u go forward ur enquiries there and we shall meet u theretongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Lies! Nah
Hmmm
Oya confession time...cheesy

Lolz.. Until then o. But know it that na as U dey draw my own na xo i go dey draw your own until we see person wey him own go first shrinktonguegrin
Mehn, dat wud be fun ahswear.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Lmaocheesy
You are busy drawing conclusions from e-conversations.! I sorry for you.
I have only one e-love and his name is Shikaamaru (This one, I love to bits)
Kindly find something else to do and stop drawing conclusions up and down? Are you an architect? tongue

Yea..... Architect of minds, emontions and those unspoken languages that u can put into bits by bits and give it a meaning

And the meaning is so obvious but.............
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2014
standd:

Lmaocheesy
You are busy drawing conclusions from e-conversations.! I sorry for you.
I have only one e-love and his name is Shikaamaru (This one, I love to bits)
Kindly find something else to do and stop drawing conclusions up and down? Are you an architect? tongue
Kikikikikigringringrin
Hahahahahgringringrin

may he is a creative art teacher
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

I no mention her,just quote u
Na so them dey put person 4 trouble o
embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao, nahhhh, mine is actually dat of eden, its a blessed apple

Hmmmmm. Blessed Apple kwanu? Ngwa, come na let me have a bite cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.