Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884112 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Don't twist the message joor
So aw is the babe kicking and I hope u have taken ur assorted meal

U will shop dear after dropping ur loadsmiley

cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ivanspring:

cheesycheesy

What happened to ur mouth.... Hope the sore throat have subsided shall.....
Because this one that u carry peppery soup for ur front
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Kelvin noni cheesycheesygrin.
oh my sweet kelvingraphics,he is away on a business trip
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

What happened to ur mouth.... Hope the sore throat have subsided shall.....
Because this one that u carry peppery soup for ur front

I've already told you that i need bed rest because i have some heavy shopping to do soon. As for the sour throat, it's nothing a plate of hot pepper soup can't cure...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ivanspring:

I've already told you that i need bed rest because i have some heavy shopping to do soon. As for the sour throat, it's nothing a plate of hot pepper soup can't cure...

Heavy shopping for the baby and not utongue
So go back to ur bed and keeping resting

Don't just come back and tell me u have hurt ur throat again ooo

How was ur day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
cdamsel: oh my sweet kelvingraphics,he is away on a business trip

Nah so all of them they go on business trips after u don milk them drytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

Nah so all of them they go on business trips after u don milk them drytongue
what does that make kelvingraphics? The cow & I be the farmer milking his titsss embarassed lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
cdamsel: what does that make kelvingraphics? The cow & I be the farmer milking his titsss embarassed lipsrsealed?

If u say soo
So u know what u do and how u do it.....

Seems ure an expert in this line of businesstongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: what does that make kelvingraphics? The cow & I be the farmer milking his titsss embarassed lipsrsealed?
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Gudnyt cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

Heavy shopping for the baby and not utongue
So go back to ur bed and keeping resting

Don't just come back and tell me u have hurt ur throat again ooo

How was ur day?

My day's been cool...and about to end...nature calls and i can barely see what i'm typing...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

My day's been cool...and about to end...nature calls and i can barely see what i'm typing...

Sweet dreams and a Peck on her forehead as she walks to the room

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Gudnyt cry

And she show u samplegrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Silkmoth33: u know what?

Lets do something really crazy.

Let's not get married! wink

Do you see this? I am getting divorced before the wedding. shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Do you see this? I am getting divorced before the wedding. shocked
shocked

Yep and perfectly timed too. Pretty eyes.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Silkmoth33: shocked

Yep and perfectly timed too. Pretty eyes.

Lol Shrek cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

If I vex....
I for don break bottle untop ur head before I talk to u

But since I no do am....
That means say I no vex be that
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
undecided undecided
No vex naa.. grin
Even this life is market on its own
dre11:

If I vex....
I for don break bottle untop ur head before I talk to u

But since I no do am....
That means say I no vex be that
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:56am On Sep 19, 2014
harlos:

I wasn't just in mood ni.

WE thank God o, wetin man go do?
Eeya!!! Some days are like that Jare smiley. Hope you don dey get ready for your journey sha? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:57am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: I brought belts for the guys and lingerie for the girls, u want one?
Yes grin. Shey it will fit me abi? cheesycheesy.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Beennkumar:
Awesome. cool
So you ain't got time for love sire? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You skirted around that question. tongue
Answer - None of the above wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55:
So you ain't got time for love sire? grin
LOL! Got a lady for me? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL! Got a lady for me? grin
Hehe ...... Maybe, maybe not grin. It depends wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:09am On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe ...... Maybe, maybe not grin. It depends wink.
LOL! Get me a lady then. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:09am On Sep 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Hmmm...missed you too but your question is quite a tricky one...however, since its a bar and i'm a patron, i think i get to make the wishes and you get to make them come true grin

Hehe.....ever cunning and tactful you are ma'am smiley. I guess I'll need to enrol with you so I can learn some tact grin

Make your wish(es) ma'am and watch them being granted right before thine very eyes cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL! Get me a lady then. tongue
But that would be contradicting your siggy sire cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55:
But that would be contradicting your siggy sire cheesycheesytongue.
I'm not after her love. I'm actually after her money. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:17am On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: oh my sweet kelvingraphics,he is away on a business trip
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. So it must have been someone else that cuddled you to sleep? shockedshockedcheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm not after her love. I'm actually after her money. grin
shockedshockedshocked

And what does she get in turn?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked

And what does she get in turn?
Love in pretence. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Beennkumar:
Love in pretence. tongue
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Sorry sire but I won't be the one to introduce you to such a girl cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55:
And itshekiri(hope I got the spelling) right? grin
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.