Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (855116 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: I don't get it o, what are u insinuating

work full, I worked on about 100 books

I didn't meet u in the bar when I did come...
I was then told u went to the restroom...

I hope that explained the puzzle u wanna know...

100books shockedshocked....... Are u to summarized them or what
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

How did u know Bruce Lee.... I heard he was dead before u were born
hmm lets forget about that
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: i have an idea its #AL {Arsenal Losing}

After all their mouth and preparedness....

Arsenal being losing after the era of Vieira
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

coolcool

Arsenal in trouble o shockedshockedshocked
DaveP wld b hiding in one corner ryt naw shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Av said dis b4....and I will stil say it again......Pls go n format ur mind ASAP..........lolz........

Goodnight and dream Big....

@Harlos...Pls I hope you are now owkay?....Take good care of yourself ....Jst believe that No condition is permanent....
Goodnight.....

Pls don't go nah........

I promise not to say what u ever said to me in camera to the open againcheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

After all their mouth and preparedness....

Arsenal being losing after the era of Vieira
assess been decieving dem
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Am good mah swerry
I see u I happy die because I know today is gonna be mah lucky day

I see how u display am..... I hope say Manchester U fans go come bar today because their team no dey the competition againcheesy
Dem nor gree show o except for lertee cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:
You and pairing wink
Welcome sire smiley.

*guides him to a comfortable seat*

What shall I serve you sir?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: assess been decieving dem

gringrin
neighy: hmm lets forget about that

Because u know that I will reveal ur liestongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

That lady nah strong woman..... I do admire her from a distance before.....
But now..... I can't allow her leave mah sidesmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wow!! So are you watching the matches or what?

And would you mind me asking you a question? grin
Not really,i watched maltina dance all by 7pm then the johnsons grin,I saw little of the matches till about 12minutes.

Ask please..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ideology(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sire smiley.

*guides him to a comfortable seat*

What shall I serve you sir?

Not today, I came to drop. A friend
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks lux . Thanks to everyone too. Goodnight.
luxanne:

Oh no! Cuz of my busy schedules I asked they delivered it to the bar instead, wasn't aware they didn't. They need to be seriously dealt with then angry

Aww tovot, happy, happy birthday to you kiss i pray to God to make this new age of urs a spectacular one, AMEN smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
:-(
Aha!!! Mami HFOG, how are you today? And how do you find this weather?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
evn lertee don run
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
lertee:
Not really,i watched maltina dance all by 7pm then the johnsons grin,I saw little of the matches till about 12minutes.

Ask please..
That maltina show cool. Okies.

Where you from? Hope am not prying o smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

gringrin

Because u know that I will reveal ur liestongue
wich of my lies? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:

Not today, I came to drop. A friend
Ok sire smiley. Till some other day then coolsmiley.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: evn lertee don run
To where na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

That lady nah strong woman..... I do admire her from a distance before.....
But now..... I can't allow her leave mah sidesmiley

Hehehe cheesycheesy. Carry on sire but I hope you dey ready to face stiff competition from O****** and C******* lipsrsealedcheesygrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
#G0AL!... LIVERP00L 1 VS B0R0 1 boro equalises
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
lertee:
To where na?

u still dey? Up man U.. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
That maltina show cool. Okies.

Where you from? Hope am not prying o smiley.
Yep

Kwara state,Ilorin precisely.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko go hide she no no say i see am... She go hear am
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: wich of my lies? undecided

Many that I can't pinpoint

Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Carry on sire but I hope you dey ready to face stiff competition from O****** and C******* lipsrsealedcheesygrin.

Which competition u dey talk about.....
Abeg complete that ur statement joor

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go ma'am smiley.

*serves her*

*looks around again while wondering*.....Where is this handsome dude sef?
Nitty wo? You want to blow my cover? sad

well, if your handsome dudes ain't coming, let me go for the available: Dre and Neighty! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: SpcAgtOko go hide she no no say i see am... She go hear am

What is this one saying?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

well, if your handsome dudes ain't coming, let me go for the available: Dre and Neighty! cheesy

I hear neighy is in the market
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Many that I can't pinpoint

shuu undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy:
hmm about the guy...lemme list our top 3 den u pick your choice

1>Neighy

2>Neighy

and lastly

3>Neighy

the criterial is nt only freshness but also attitude towards babes

*thinks deeply for a while*

I choose No 2! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

well, if your handsome dudes ain't coming, let me go for the available: Neighy! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy....

Trully hanDSome cool
is it the kind than can make a sister blush, her feet tingle and her stomach curl? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.