Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847103 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dx Liverpool Vs Boro penalty sef
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
texanomaly: Hello everyone. Jb may I please have the usual? smiley
hi oneone

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ksslib:
Thanks.

Monkey tail will do for now. smiley
*codedly serves him the monkey tail in a cup grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

ild like that too.

Arsenal sold us out.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: hmm B0SS JBLUV55 pls an order hia
Done bro wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Right away ma'am smiley.

*serves her*

So how is your day going?

My day is going great Hun. I still have some daylight left. Y'all are almost ready for bed. Hope your day was good.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
texanomaly:

My day is going great Hun. I still have some daylight left. Y'all are almost ready for bed. Hope you day was good.

Daylighters unite! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: ild like that too.

Arsenal sold us out.
Eeya!!! I feel your pain bro. Some seasons can be like that wink.

*serves him*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tovot: I am not binu. smiley
Haaa!!! Tovooooot shockedshockedshocked. Mi o gbagbo.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: shey na u b DAT

I wan finish dat bobo tnyt grin
Na me be dat na abi shey ko Jo mi ni? cheesygrin

If you finish the bobo 2nyt, wetin/who go con remain for you 2moro na? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Many that I can't pinpoint

Which competition u dey talk about.....
Abeg complete that ur statement joor
Erm....erm......I....*clears throat*.....get.....*clears throat*.....sore.......*clears throat*......throat cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Daylighters unite! grin

grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
lertee:
Yep

Kwara state,Ilorin precisely.
Wow!! Do you speak hausa? Abi Shey some indigenes do speak hausa right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: yes.... and see me I'm still here wide awake

Nah because u dey enjoy itself ni...
Normally I don't think u do sleep that early though
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
luxanne:

Oh no! Cuz of my busy schedules I asked they delivered it to the bar instead, wasn't aware they didn't. They need to be seriously dealt with then angry

Aww tovot, happy, happy birthday to you kiss i pray to God to make this new age of urs a spectacular one, AMEN smiley
Amen to that prayer o.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
texanomaly: Hello everyone. Jb may I please have the usual? smiley

Evening man
How was ur day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
texanomaly:

My day is going great Hun. I still have some daylight left. Y'all are almost ready for bed. Hope your day was good.
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Something like that I guess.

Day was quite good. Praying that tomorrow will be better still.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm....erm......I....*clears throat*.....get.....*clears throat*.....sore.......*clears throat*......throat cheesygrin.

Nah dat sore throats u go get go sleeptongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Nah dat sore throats u go get go sleeptongue
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin.....*clears throat and waka pass*......cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin.....*clears throat and waka pass*......cheesycheesygrin

U for stay nah..... Just go and attend to ur customers ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Brotherly, hope you cook am well? Cos i no want carry ebola o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm......nitty's fav drink -snake venom- should do the trick wink.

*serves her snake venom grin*

whoa! So that's what he takes? Don't worry, lets keep it at malt. And yeah, I had Vn in mind and u also broached it, its done so I await her response. Thanks for entertaining me in ur barsmiley

Neighy...you are a gentleman, thanks for treating a lady rightwink

Dre11, bout ur question, I'm reading Masscom. Will round off this year.

Tovot, ma bi nu, jo oremi.

Una goodnight...later things grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2014
cirmuell: lol at the rate they are going down, I'm afraid they'l soon discover oil. grin

honestly it seems you read minds, I was gonna ask you that. I checked her profile recently, and it seems she only read stuffs without making comments. I hope she's good sha.

Busted grin ..... how can you tell from someone's profile that they reading and not commenting? Hmmmm undecided wink

I apologize my dearies, I been busy and stressed with work and just take a few minutes to read and go back to my daily stresses cry angry ..... I know, I know, bad excuse smiley

Um, yes, I won't go there about ManU or Liverpool angry shocked
They will turn things around ..... I am a believer cool tongue

How have you been? What's new? Have I missed anything interesting?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Amen o smiley. Man U failed its fans big time so tey Beennkumar don quiet today o cheesygrin.

That reminds me, tis been a while I saw Gatjokez around. Seen her by any chance?

Hi Jbluv55 .... sorry for going MIA. Got busy with work and such. What's been up with you?

Yea ..... ManU got tripped up or something grin ...... they'll surprise everyone soon enough, just watch cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesycheesy. So you and Dre11 and Gatjokez seem to be the only Liverpool fans I know - too few cheesycheesytongue.

And you claim to 'Never walk alone'? undecided

Everyone knows Liverpool are the elites of football tongue grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yeah, I understand that adrenaline rush at the beginning of a presentation. But as soon as you've kickstarted and gotten the engine running, the ride becomes easier smiley. Congrats once again wink.

As regards d other exam, I guessed it would be a reason like that for the exam to be postponed more than once. Like I always believe, its a form of disguised blessing even if you felt disappointed @ all wink.

About ur leg, I've had a similar experience before and I can imagine your anxiety. Don't stress yourself, your health will be fully restored with proper treatment. Don't try to rush it. It will come when it will wink.

And here, I say Cheers with wine cheesycheesygrin.

Ah, thanks for the kind advice my friend. I sure appreciate it. I'm still in the same condition with my leg undecided but gaining stronger arm muscles from walking on crutches for so long grin grin..... Thus far, I passed all my exams with flying colors and been teaching for over three weeks. I must say - training adults is not too much different from pupils in their teenage years shocked cheesy grin ....... Minus the stress teaching entails, I'm having lots of fun presenting and teaching now cheesy.

How have you been? What's new and interesting?

Here's a cheer with some tea to warm up coldness.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 5:42am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba!!! Je kin fa e fun Dre11 na grin. O ma toju e daadaa cheesycheesygrin.

Dre ke? Person wey talk say something dey between us, na him u wan give me so? Abeg make dre act like a man make him come meet me himself
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: how dem doz big broses dem... Hope dia treating u nice

Which of dem Bros?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Na me be dat na abi shey ko Jo mi ni? cheesygrin

If you finish the bobo 2nyt, wetin/who go con remain for you 2moro na? cheesycheesygrin
hian.....at all

Fish plenty wella
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Na you.
u must b sleeping/dreaming
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hian.....at all

Fish plenty wella
goodmornin xtarxhyne
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: u must b sleeping/dreaming

I never sleep.
I am working tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.