Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,843,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (856116 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: nahhh, there is what we call lettering its inscribing the call mark assigned to a book on the cover page of that book. lol, hope u are not confused

#teamgreatlibrarians#
no dey oppress us abeg
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
U didn't confuse me..... U just confuse the eyes watching what u put down

Just like how ur beauty did confused mah eyes that I was stunt on how 'take away u look' from a distancegrin talk less of seeing u close
u like flattering eh.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Of all questions to ask! Off all people not to know. I don't think you can suprise me any better.
princesa: Jbluv, was it Tovot's birthday recently?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Males wooing females abi?
yes na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

U be waffi guy niundecided
full blooded LasGidi dude
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: no dey oppress us abeg
lmao, I no dey oppress una o, I just dey happy to dey talk about my work
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
smiley :@ smiley smiley thanks .
Jbluv55:
2 days back your highness smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: u like flattering eh.

cheesy
For u...... I just have to reduce the words because actions could have spoken more meaning to the words than this letters....

I guess u will still be in office tomorrow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

good evening dude *stretches out right hand* it's a cool evening in the bar, don't you think so?
*stretches right hand* yea the atmosphere is amazing... Wat do u wana take? Anything on Me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: full blooded LasGidi dude

Never knew.... So aw fashola dey do u for there
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
2 days back your highness smiley.

you don't say! Let me just go and start writing an epistle of apology later, Tovot will be so mad at me sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Wetin u expect them to play selftongue
You are wicked grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: *stretches left hand* yea the atmosphere is amazing... Wat do u wana take? Anything on Me

It is haram to shake with your left hand shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
zicoraads: You are wicked grin cheesy

That's one thing I did learnt from uembarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tovot ..... Sorry I didn't know ur birthday date
But am sure if u did say it to mah hearings I would have remembered

So, happy belated birthday to u

*I hope I sound convincing enough for her*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tovot:
Of all questions to ask! Off all people not to know. I don't think you can suprise me any better.

you people should help me and beg her, I can't beg alone.

Tovot, I had no idea...honestly
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
Nitty wo? You want to blow my cover? sad

well, if your handsome dudes ain't coming, let me go for the available: Dre and Neighty! cheesy
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Okies ma'am. I guess luck has a way of playing by its own rules cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy:
*stretches right hand* yea the atmosphere is amazing... Wat do u wana take? Anything on Me
I don't I'm in a mood for a drink, I just discovered that missed my BFF's Bday. So sad...sad

or better still get me something strong to drink, I think it should helpsad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

It is haram to shake with your left hand shocked
wu dey shake wit left?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tovot: smiley :@ smiley smiley thanks .
Tovie oya ma binu na wink. Dariji wa dear smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
You know if you hear the same excuse for two yrs it sounds stale. I am nt angry. Its jbluv who told you not me. So you dnt have any issues with me. I didnt even tell anyone.
princesa:

you people should help me and beg her, I can't beg alone.

Tovot, I had no idea...honestly
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: wu dey shake wit left?

Na you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am not binu. smiley
Jbluv55:
Tovie oya ma binu na wink. Dariji wa dear smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

you don't say! Let me just go and start writing an epistle of apology later, Tovot will be so mad at me sad
Princesa, I think an apology VN should do the trick wink. Tovot is too sweet not to accept that coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
I don't I'm in a mood for a drink, I just discovered that missed my BFF's Bday. So sad...sad

hmm B0SS JBLUV55 pls an order hia
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: yes na
Ok I'll check it out.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tovie it is in my phone now with an alert so I don't forget. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hello sire smiley. Tis bin a while.

*guides him to a seat in the VIP lounge grin*

What shall we offer you sir? smiley
Thanks.

Monkey tail will do for now. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello everyone. Jb may I please have the usual? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

Erm......nitty's fav drink -snake venom- should do the trick wink.

*serves her snake venom grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
texanomaly: Hello everyone. Jb may I please have the usual? smiley
Right away ma'am smiley.

*serves her*

So how is your day going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
For u...... I just have to reduce the words because actions could have spoken more meaning to the words than this letters....

I guess u will still be in office tomorrow
yes.... and see me I'm still here wide awake

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.